Judge a Book By it's Cover (Kigarra & Kaldoro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tch, I'm not emotional and I could...but I can also set things on fire if I wanted. Like your soul or this small shack of yours. Though, unfortunately, in this state my power is cut in half....and it's annoying as hell! Ugh..." She complained slightly before burring her face in her feathers.

"Are you sure your powers are cut in half? Because you dont seem like you have any powers now, so with your full power would you just be bigger or something?"
He was annoyed, the book he read from said the summoning would get him a demon equal to him. This "thing" was surely nothing like him at all.
"So...if you go to bed...we have to build you a nest...? You are a raven... or something like that at least, right?"

"I don't need a nest, a pillow is fine but keep making fun of me and I might shit on your stuff while you sleep." She replied with obvious scorn while keeping herself huddled up.

"Shouldn't we try to get along?"
He said so with a slightly disgusted look, realizing once again that she would not dissapear so soon.
Issei got up and put a mattress on the ground throwing a pillow and a blanket on it
"You can either sleep there or with me in my bed if that would make you happy." he said with a sarcastic tone to his voice, she shurely enough wasn't going to go that far.

"I'm not sleeping on the ground so I'll take the bed. You get one side and I get my own." She looked over at the soup and ate a bit before settling on the pillow once more.

"Y-you are kidding me right?" she just said that straight up, was he really going to sleep with a feather wearing...thing?
"But your feathers and and the bed isn't that big!"

"Then make room 'cause I'm not moving." She said with a loud caw before slowly dozing off.

"Okay,okay we can share it... just dont...peck on me...okay?"
He yawned, he was going to survive it... somehow
Issei sat down on his bed still not sure how this was going to work, it was 1 am by now..he had to sleep sooner or later.

Ranmaru slept quietly, only moving around a bit to re-adjust herself on the pillow. It might've not shown before, but getting summoned took a lot out of her and in this form her stamina wasn't as it should be. If she was supposed to equal to her master power then she was right to think of him as a weakling.

He woke up a few times, weird dreams.
"Why am I dreaming of her life? Is that a bad joke?" he whispered before laying down again. He couldn't catch much of his dreams but it certainly were dreams about Ranmaru.

When the sun rose, so did Ranmaru. Waking up she let out a big of a yawn before stretching. While wiping her eyes she soon realised...she had hands! Oh man, she was back to normal! Thank goodness, looking over at Issei she let out a short snicker before getting up and out of the bed. With her feathers covering her chest and her underwear on, she was kinda half naked. "Ok then...clothes, I need those I think." Humming softly she opened one of his drawers and began looking through it.

Issei woke up and saw her, almost nacked and less feathers.
"Wh-what happened to you?"
Did she rip them out? No way. Is she looking for clothes there?
He slowly got up and walked up to her.
"Ranmaru? Are you okay?" he put her hand on her shoulder wanting to see if she was alright.

"Hm? Oh, I guess I turned back to normal. Maybe I sucked up some of your energy while we slept..." She turned around to face him, holding one of his shirts in her hand while her talons dug slightly in to the floor.

"You sucked up my energy? Was that the reason you wanted to sleep like that?"
He mustered her, she didn't look that unhuman actualy.
"Oh, what are you going to do while I'm in school by the way? Anything we can do so you don't miss me too much?"
He gave a soft smile teasing a little.

Pouting slightly, she turned away once more. "I wouldn't miss you, but I can't be far from you anyway! That's just how weak you are, it's like I'm on a leash or something!" She grumbled slightly before looking off to the side. "So I'm going to your school..."

"You can't, how would we explain that? Oh hey I happened to summon a demon can she join the school?"
He spoke sarcasticly and looked annoyed.
"And what do you know about if I'm weak or not! I summoned you after all and it might just take some time for it because it was my forst summoning."
Issei fell back on the bed, this was frustrating.

"I could say I'm your cousin, I'm sure humans would believe that...you guys are simple-minded creatures~" She said with a slight snicker before going over and leaning over you with a grin.

"Oh? Wouldn't you feel insulted by that m'lady mighty demon?"
He yawned and looked at her obviously bored.
"So what do you want to do today, you are the guest here and probably want to do anything with your newly owned freedom?"

"It's fine, I've used that kind of lie before. What do I wanna do...? Well, I would like you to show me the area Issei. I need to know my territory..." She spoke with a slightly serious tone, before ripping two holes in the back of one of his shirts. "There we go..!"

"y-you are going to hide those wings, right?"
He picked some clothes and entered another room undressing to get on new clothes.
"It's not much around here but I can show you whatever you want to see I guess."

Status
Not open for further replies.