Joy to the World, Cuz I'm Here!

J

Jappy

Original poster
Well, hi. My name is Jappy as far as you are concerned, and feel free to refer to me as Jappy. No, I certainly am not Japanese, or like anime a disturbing amount, but I got the name from a pretty long story... you want to hear it? Seriously? I am so touched you care so much. But before that story can make much sense, I need to explain a bit more of my past. Let's tell this story backwards, and tell you what happened RIGHT before I came here.
Idle chatting, mild swearing and people on their third strike with the local moderation embody this place on another forum called 'The Flaming Wombat'. A few days before, someone had a mental breakdown because of something that kept them from The Wombat, and one of the mods were kind enough to comfort him/her, with a long winded speech about how no addiction was good addiction. Returning to just before I came here, the moderators were keeping a close eye for more 'episodes'. Well, they noticed something strange alright, strange enough to have locked The Flaming Wombat, claiming there was hell to pay. I panicked, and tried to organize efforts to keep the small, tight knit community together beyond ban, and then a glorious bastard came up to me, and suggested this forum to retreat to if any were banned. I sent out the URL to everyone in the Wombat community, and now I was here, and got word that the lock was lifted, and no-one was banned. But this place, the freedom it promised, compelled me to stay.

And I got the nickname from a now inactive friend of mine on that forum, Imperial--Japan, whose nickname was just that. I took it up in his memory.
And now for that prewritten questionnaire.

What nicknames do you like to be called? Jappy is what I prefer for most encounters, but close friends of mine back before the migration can call me Crumlark.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a boy. And I cannot seem to find how to display that in my account...

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Whimsical, comedic, but somewhat controlled environments are what I crave. Otherwise, I am well rounded in my desires as a story-writer.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Characters that defy stereotypes, and do not bend easily to others will.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? It is Packs of Sparkling Marine Kittens, obviously!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! I'm sexy and I know it!

IM SEXIER AND I KNOW IT!
But seriosuly...WELCOME TO THE GREAT BEYOND! no... WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW... no damnit...
Iwaku... thats it! :D
WELCOME

Feel free to contact staff or even me if you have questions!
You can change age in the settings buttons up top

BTW i LOVE comedic... we shall have fun together im sure! ;D

And remember those upcoming events to try and make you feel welcome!

IM SEXIER AND I KNOW IT!
But seriosuly...WELCOME TO THE GREAT BEYOND! no... WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW... no damnit...
Iwaku... thats it! :D
WELCOME

Feel free to contact staff or even me if you have questions!
You can change age in the settings buttons up top

BTW i LOVE comedic... we shall have fun together im sure! ;D

And remember those upcoming events to try and make you feel welcome!
Events? I am rather confused.