1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
Jordyn Keep has been sheltered for most of her upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into her teenage years. She's yet to experience most of the milestones that her same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting her driver’s license. The only time that Jordyn isn’t under the watchful eye of her parents is when she's at school and even then, she’s under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Charlotte Hutchings hasn’t resided with a parent/guardian since she was legally able to live on her own. She didn’t come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but she's not looking for a pity party about it. Charlotte fends for herself in this world and she’s earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing her nose at authority at every opportunity; not to mention she's well known at school and very well-liked by others.
Jordyn encounters Charlotte one afternoon as they’re making their way to the bus. Jordyn can’t help but stare with envy as Char mounts her motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever she pleases. Charlotte catches Jordyn staring and offers her a ride. Jordyn happily accepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.

™~Jordyn Paris Keep~™

™~Nickname(s)~™
||
JJ||JP||

™~Age~™

™~Gender~™
Female

™~Nationalities~™
Irish||American||Russian||

APPEARANCE
lindper-png.81695

lgif-gif.81696

™~Height~™
5'6"

™~Weight~™
145 pounds

™~Eye Color~™
blueeye-jpg.67915

™~Hair Color~™
Jordyn has brown hair with light blonde highlights. She usually wears it in curls or in a messy bun.

™~Personality~™
Jordyn is the type of girl who tries to get along with most people. She is a little socially awkward at times, but she's also very bubbly and talkative. Jordyn thinks on her feet and is very understanding. She loves animals and children and is a great listener. She is very obedient and listens to her parents and elders. School is something she's really really good at and she has a knack for gymnastics, drawing, and singing.

™~Hobbies~™
Playing guitar||Singing||Painting||Gymnastics||Photography||

™~Quirks/Habits~™
||
Chewing her lip||Bouncing her leg||Mouthing the words to songs||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

™~Charlotte Hutchings~™

™~Nickname(s)~™
||
Charlie||Charl||

™~Age~™

™~Gender~™
Female

™~Nationalities~™
English

APPEARANCE
giphy.gif

™~Height~™
5ft 7

™~Weight~™
138lbs

™~Eye Color~™
dd8c92b8-8b01-4866-8047-631d7cc60b20.jpg

™~Hair Color~™
Red, goes down to her chest.

™~Personality~™
Charlotte is that type of person who doesn't care what others think of her. She is generally a person who will not care about the opinions of others, and will just let them think of her what they will. She is independent and doesn't depend on others, along with being generally quite sociable. She is popular because of her carefree, rebellious attitude along with being attractive. If others try to socialize with her she will gladly do it back, but she generally does not go out of her way to get to know new people, unless it is someone who has a large interest in her but is too shy to make the first move. She is also quite flirty.

™~Hobbies~™
||
Singing||Playing Drums||Playing Guitar||Riding her motorbike||Working on her bike||Not school||

™~Quirks/Habits~™
||
Drums with her fingers||Flirts a lot||Rarely does homework||

Jordyn looked at the clock as the last minutes of the school week passed by. Her tongue piercing (which she got without her parents' permission) clicked against her teeth as she played with it and there was nothing she wanted more than time to go just a bit faster. It wasn't like she wanted to go home any time soon though, and before she knew it the ninth groan of the hour escaped her mouth. Jordyn loved her parents to death, but her life was so boring and uneventful! She woke up, went to school, watched school end, then went back home. Her life had barely any umf to it. Jordyn had never really done the things most teenagers did because her life was so closed in. The only time her parents would let her step out of the house to do anything slightly dun was Fridays and Wednesdays, but that was only because she had the go to the gym.... WITH HER PARENTS! The bell had rang, and as she thought about her sad life she rushed out the door, hoisting her backpack over her shoulder.

Last edited:
Charlie was sat in the back of the class, talking quietly with a few people around her as the end of the day approached. Upon hearing the bell she gathered her things, throwing her bag over one shoulder before heading out of the class. She put on a pair of sunglasses as she walked, guys and girls fawning over her like they would a celebrity as she walked towards teh exit, her boots tapping aginst the floor with each step. It was unfortunate for the guys, since most knew she was more into girls, which gave the staring girls more hope of getting a chance with her. She was talking to another girl walking by her on their way out, her black bag slung lazily over a single shoulder, holding the strap with her hand as well. She was also chewing a bit of gum, looking around from under her sunglasses to catch glimpses of people staring and talking. Since she was young she had wanted to get away from her parents, hating the way they protected ehr and would not let her fend for herself, and as soon as she turned the right age she got to see the life she had always dreamed of. But of course she loved her parents regardless, although at times it would seem otherwise.

Everyone was walking out of classes with their friends and she was just alone listening to the stupidity of the conversations that people were having, one headphone in the other out. "Billy wouldn't ask me out so I'm going to sleep with his best friend to get his attention." One girl spoke and her friend replied with, "Oh girl you are bad." God girls could be so stupid. She was laughing on the inside just thinking about how shallow these girls actually sounded. It took a while walking down the long hallway, and she didn't want to go home. Once everyone had gotten outside, Jordyn let out a small chuckle and shook her head, still thinking about the girls conversation; that's when she saw it. It was beautiful. The bike was absolutely gorgeous and all she wanted to do was ride it. Jordyn walked up to the motorcycle and ran her fingertips over the soft leather of the seats. She'd wanted a motorcycle for a while, but her parents always said they were too dangerous... Everything was dangerous to them. Jordyn argued that anything could be considered dangerous; eating a peach could be dangerous, but her parents just shook her off. 'What I would do to ride this bike.' She thought to herself.

Charlotte walked out of the school with her friend, saying bye as she adjusted her sunglasses on her face, her friend walking away to the busses whilst Charl turned to head towards her bike. That was when she noticed someone looking at her bike. Smirking ever so slightly, she slipped her bag off of her shoulder as she aproached her own bike. "Like what you see?" She asked the girl with a smirk, reaching a hand around and releasing a clasp on the underside of the leather seat, slipping her bag into the compartment under the seat. She circled the bike until she was on the other side to the girl eventually, looking at her through her sunglasses.

Jordyn jumped a little bit when she heard a girl come up behind her, commenting on the bike. She jumped about 4 feet in the air since she wasn't really expecting it. "Oh, yeah. It's a really really nice bike." She chuckled a bit, and ran her fingers through her hair awkwardly. "Is it yours?" Jordyn looked up at the girl a bit, considering she was a little shorter than her. "I'd always wanted a motorcycle, or a car, even a freaking bus pass so I can take the bus! My parents are kinda... protective," She chuckled a bit and shook her head. "It can be pretty annoying." She nodded. Jordyn knew that her parents were just trying to protect her and make sure she didn't get hurt; but there was definitely a limit. They wouldn't let her do anything on her own and she wasn't even allowed to have to ride the bus alone. It'd always been like this with her parents since she was younger.

Charlotte smiled, pulling the key out of her back pocket. "Yep, it's mine all right." She said before listening to Jordyn go on about her protective parents. When she was younger she guessed she could relate, but ever since she moved out she had lived by only her rules, doing whatever she wants, when she wants. "Sounds tough, I couldn't stand being held under lock and key like that." She commented, grabbing the helmet that hung off one of the handlebar, a fully black thing. Thinking to herself she then smirked. "Say, you want a ride to wherever you live? You always said you wanted a bike, but the closest I can get you is a ride on it." She suggested resting a hand on the handlebar, idly tapping her fingers against it as she held the black helmet under her other hand.

Jordyn smiled and nodded. "It's really annoying. I'm a teenager, let me have a little space, ya know?" She looked up at Charlotte. "I can't wait to see how the act when I leave for college." Jordyn chuckled and her eyes got wide when she mentioned giving her a ride. Jordyn... riding on a motorcycle? Her parents would kill her. "I don't know. My parents probably wouldn't be okay with it." Oh no, she was already turning into them! No, she wouldn't let that happen. Jordyn thought about it for a second. It'd be pretty nice to have a bit of freedom. Maybe her parents wouldn't be home... hopefully. "You know what, sure, I'll take a ride. It'll be fun. So what if my parents get mad." She shrugged

"From the sound of it, you'll be lucky to get out to go to college." Charlotte chuckled, smiling upon hearing that Jordyn would indeed be joining her for a ride. She grabbed the helmet, tossing it to Jordyn lazily before getting on her bike, quite clearly going to go without a helmet now that she had given her only one to Jordyn. "Get on the back, we'll get going them." She smiled, siting for Jordyn to get ready. As she waited, she took the empty wrapper for her gum out of her pocket, spitting her gum out into it before folding it over and perfectly throwing it the 15 or so feet to the nearest bin, landing it in with one simple, seemingly carefree shot.

Last edited:
Jordyn chuckled at her comment and smiled. Charlotte handed Jordyn her helmet and her heart started pounding a little bit. She was more than nervous to actually ride on a motorcycle with Charlotte. 'Hopefully I won't die' She thought to herself before taking a deep breath and getting on the back of the bike. "I can't believe that I'm actually doing this. My parents are gonna freak." She spoke giddily. Jordyn honestly didn't mind the fact that her parents would grill her if they saw her on the back of someone's motorcycle. She was a teenager and they needed to let her live her life and do teenager things. She'd be 18 soon, then they'd have to let her do whatever she wanted. Jordyn was definitely looking forward to turning 18.

Charlotte chuckled, sticking the key into the ignition and preparing, waiting to make sure Jordyn was ready before she set off. "Well, you've gotta live a little eventually." She smirked, looking around before they left. One of her friends walked up and said something to her. Charlotte then quickly nodded. "Sure, I'll come by later, but I got stuff to do first." She replied to her friend before she left. Looking over her shoulder to Jordyn, Charlotte smiled genuinely. "Might wanna hold on." She said, taking her sunglasses and throwing them on over her eyes before revving the engine with ta flick of the wrist, smirking as the bike roared to life under them, and kicking away the peg-stand from underneath them before the machine set in motion, roaring away out of the school parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.