Journey without end: A time travel RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
:3 Octo saved the day.~ Thank you. > w< I didn't have to get all awkward face. -cheers.-
I WILL TRY TO POST AGAIN THIS MORNING. TRY. KEY WORD. TRRRYYYY.

Been out of town. Post coming soon, maybe tomorrow...I hope...

Been out of town. Post coming soon, maybe tomorrow...I hope...

No rush, dude! Hit me up on PM if you wanna discuss anything before you post : )

Name: Sereg Shroud

Time era: A 1500 BC where Gangus Khan was not killed and Japanese and Chinese Samurai are the lords of the earth, while the Emperor of China and the Empress of Japan rule the known world.

Appearance:
YE_by_heise.jpg
Sereg wears his sanctioned black armor suit and spiked boots. He wears his hair in the tradition of a lord Samurai of his time and his head piece and color are how his 'lands' are known. Sereg has hip length black hair and ice blue eyes to match his pale skin. He also wears the face paint known to assassin Samurai and bears the ring of the Emperor meaning he is right hand man.
Night_color_by_heise.jpg
D_14_by_heise.jpg
Persona: Sereg is a laid back man when in company but behind closed doors he is a playful spirit. Being raised to kill he has learned to hold his tongue around those who would cut it off. He's also learned over time that life is short, and you never know when you might lose something precious to you. Being an Assassin Samurai for the Emperor means no life of his own but Sereg has secretly being seeing the Emperors daughter, which has made him even more cautious and stingy to strangers.
Though Sereg hates how he was raised without a choice he is an extremely loyal being and if he had to he'd die for his Emperor.

Skills/abilities: Being raised and trained as an assassin Sereg can move almost without sound. His spiked boots help him in climbing and standing on seemingly impossible surfaces and he can run and climb faster than most free runners. Another tradition of assassin samurai is to have claws and fangs attacked for hand to hand fighting if they're weapon is unavailable. He has both but they have worn over the years and are not as visible to some.

Equipment:
Being a different future than other earths Japan has already sky rocketed in technology and are already where 18th century America almost was. They don't have flight or cars yet but a train is in the works. And powerful guns and explosives has existed for around a 100 years. Sereg prefers the 'old' style and carries a sword with him at all times. But unknown to most enemies is the blade is also a gun and can be fired through the strange shapes at its hilt. A gun-blade if you will. He carries limited ammo only having the gun for back up if he can't attack normally. But he also carries a few select poisons with him to douse his blade or bullets in if need be.

Short Bio: Sereg was raised to kill. Either his parents were killed or he was abandoned to the service but as far as he's known he was born at the temple. Having nothing nor anyone to truly hope to honor he got into plenty of fights but also rose quickly in the ranks. Completing the general training at the top of his class and two years before anyone he started with he became the top hire for the Lords of the world. After about four years of this the emperor heard of an amazing 19 year old assassin and Sereg has worked with him ever since. A year or two after becoming the kings assassin the emperor gave Sereg his own section of land and a lord title. Sereg doesn't visit the his lands often and leaves it to more political men, in the meantime he has tried to win the heart of his masters daughter. Doing so around a year ago they have tried to find a way to tell the emperor. It could mean a new prince or it could mean death for them both. After a short fight about it Sereg escaped to the roofs and has sat for hours as a large storm approaches in the mountains. This would be the biggest storm of the year. Perhaps it meant something?

>:3 I am glad! ^^~
She is a loveable little bug, isn't she.~ <3

DEATH-SAMA.
Serg is a quite suave man. 8D

Sereg Shroud

Accepted! Thanks for joining, dude! The only thing I ask -and I hate to do it cause I don't like making people change shit- is that your character doesn't have the gunblade, either that or no ammo for it at present time. You can acquire either it or the ammo later. Your choice!

Mwahahaha, Now we all get to journey to alternate reality 1500bc where china and Japan rule the world, nice touch with that @Death : ) You and I will have to work up some plot stuff involving that (possibly stopping or starting -evil face- a massive war or conflict) But not now, laaaater...got lots to do, yes yes yes! so much lots.

Also, Since we are in the beginning of the game just come in as if you had been with us the whole time. It'll make things a lot easier.

I think I'll close apps for now, too. Unless someone come along who has a seamless, plot hole free reason why their character has joined us.

And...and..I just woke up! Gonna read posts ASAP!

Lol that's fine he could have forgotten to bring the ammo when visiting his girl X333 If it can still be a gun blade that'd be great though so it at least shows a bit of tech, but he can be without ammo the whole time if need be.
And thank you Staci, I tried Sereg out in Trium first and I have fallen for his smoothness lmao. ^^ I think I will be using him and 'Shroud' my various wolf character most often. They are my favorite. Sereg I usually will have red hair.. but, it didn't really fit here. So black it was (Hence the Shroud) lol.
I'll work on a post now!!!! >:D

EDIT- Also I'd love to work that out (The whole back in time war thing. Maybe my guy tries to take his girl with him.... girl does something (Will elaborate later) and then starts a huge war about it) merely a quick idea. Alright so I can just post... Sereg is late. This is not Lordish ><.

Alright I posted. I figured this may be a small excuse for why he didn't show up right where the others did. Being that he jumped he wasn't on the ground so it threw him a bit away?
Hope that's alright for why he has no bullets too. Also hope it was long enough for a first post X3

I like the way you got rid of the bullets. XDD

-half bows- Well thank you, thank you very much. It just kind of came to me with the lightning and I couldn't think of a good excuse why he would have his sword at not at least SOME bullets. So I'm glad you like X333

I wonder how Damian will come across those....items. Eh Octo? *nudgenudge*

Is typing up post now, but I keep getting interrupted for RL so make take some time.

Alright I posted. I figured this may be a small excuse for why he didn't show up right where the others did. Being that he jumped he wasn't on the ground so it threw him a bit away?
Hope that's alright for why he has no bullets too. Also hope it was long enough for a first post X3

Yar, good intro sir.

So, I am guessing you are a little ways away from the rest of the group? Are you where we can see you or far enough away where you will have to meet up with us later? I would suggest the first cause soon we will be moving again as a group : )

If you like I can edit my post so that Derrik sees Serge laying in the grass.

If you like I can edit my post so that Derrik sees Serge laying in the grass.

Yes, would be a good idea! Thanks for doing that. I'll post tonight/tomorrow morning as well acknowledging his entrance.

Yeah i figured he wouldn't be clearly visible but enough to where someone would be paying attention to see him role on his side. So they'd see him now (hope this isn't too late) And hope that's alright ^^ It was just a reason why he wasn't with them exactly when they came through. But I'd like him to meet up as soon as possible ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.