Journey without end: A time travel RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
​I tried.~ :D

Fantabulous! : ) I love Zakia already! Her and the Doc's work related relationship will be most epicness.

I was a bit delayed in posting, but it's up! I moved us along a little bit, to a plateau overlooking the plain. Basically we will be here for a while, hopefully DRP and The Doc can shed some light on 'why' we're all here @@ Feel free to post whatever you'd like, interact!

After everyone gets done I'll move us to the next scene, which will be our encounter with the 'cavemen' that will initiate Zen's scene.

I'MMA POST SOOOOON kinda. When I can. -nodnod.- Maybe tonight. And if not, tomorrow! <3
CUZ ZAKIA GOTS TA HELPS THE EGYPTIAN. >:D

Who's gonna fall in love with the handsome Spanish/Mexican guy huh? 8D

ZAKIA HAS ONE MAN.
IT IS SCIENCE.
-doesnotpredeterminerelationships.-

Oh I was trying to predetermine, just pointing out that Damian handsome.

I don't either. It is just a question to make people start thinking. Plus point out the fact hes probably going to try to get into all of the females beds.

Journey without endless love.

lolol

Great great this thing keeps going on! Yay!

To those hotsome players. The males, yes.
You, female-attention-seekers.

Did you guys know that the mature section needs more straight male characters? It's full of ladies that love to roleplay as ladies! If you are interested in teh hawt bed action, post something in the 'invite me' thread, or pick up some female that you find interesting from those available! (or boys, if that is what you are after, too)

Okhay, enough thread hijacking. Sorry for that...
I'll get to post something.

IWAKU IS SUDDENLY GOING TO THE SEXY TIMES.

It starts wih steambox.
AND THEN THE WORLD.

Lol im not a smut writer. I do a fade to black, but it does fit my character to "bang all the ho's" so to speak.

Will first ask if there's room for another? Then will say I may go post in teh romancy thingy ma bob..... maybe. We'll see how many ladies actually want to roleplay like that >.<
Anyways I hope I can still post a character I've got some crazy ideas >:)))

I already know the Smutland portion of Iwaku needs moar straight dudes, I can just tell by hanging around in the cbox. Baha!

Ok, First off. This Conversation Needs to stop Now.

This isn't even a romance themed rp. There is always room for romance in Rp, but that should be decided by IC character compatibility! And when I say romance, I mean romance..not smut.

Secondly

Will first ask if there's room for another?

Sure! Feel free to make a character, man!

Alright sorry I didn't realize that's what they meant. I thought it was merely saying they needed straight guys in romance. Forgive me -half bows- will stop with that now. And alright I will work on it. Thanks X33

Status
Not open for further replies.