Journey without end: A time travel RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delicious characters *Eats them all up*

I love that End of time bit, Chrono Trigger nerd right here.

Ok, guys. I must away for a few days, so anyone who wants to play post those sheets! Cause the IC will be up Tuesday/Wednesday of next week!

I've spent a lot of time thinking up how to best intro us into the game, giving us as much as possible to work with. I can't wait to see the interaction between all our characters, confused, having just been ripped from our prospective times and standing in the middle of a herd of Mammoth! Aside from The Doc and Zakia it looks like no one knows each other *double checks* yesss, this will be awesome.

Anyway, see ya'll later next week.

Added CS- not sure if I'm missing something or not.... In any case I'll keep editing it if I find something else can be added.

I will finish editing mine on Wednesday after school (maybe Tuesday if I'm lucky), I won't have time for role plays until then because of a project that I must finish. I'm sorry for being so slow with finishing it x) Don't throw chairs at me kay? xD

Added CS- not sure if I'm missing something or not.... In any case I'll keep editing it if I find something else can be added.

It's perrrrfect. 80s Chick ftw!

I will finish editing mine on Wednesday after school (maybe Tuesday if I'm lucky), I won't have time for role plays until then because of a project that I must finish. I'm sorry for being so slow with finishing it x) Don't throw chairs at me kay? xD

*Get's chair ready*

No, no. It's cool. I won't even get the game up until tomorrow or the next day.

IC is up!

Out line for chapter one:

1. First we will get acquainted, a little character bonding is always good : ) Then we will set off to find some sort of shelter for the night.

2. We run into a cave (i know, I know but wait it get's better I promise) clan of early man who falsely mistakes one of our party as a god! My main goal for this plot line was that whoever is mistaken for a god is from a time where an evil cult/religion of some type exists, and was formed in the prehistoric era. He/she recognizes this as the start of a cult or religion that "OMG EVIL CULT THAT CAUSED SO MUCH KILLING AND BAD STUFF IN MY TIME ERA" and thus is compelled to stop it.

I'm not sure who's character is best suited for this role, I was thinking Zen's character, after reading your BIO she Jumped out at me for this plot line. The whole from 'Submissive/meek' to being mistaken for a god. Also, her Egyptian appearance would be something that could easily be traced to the time era.

3. After we finish that plot line, stopping the birth of an evil cult/religion in its tracks, The Doc makes a discovery of what he believes to be the first device of measuring time (I was thinking a permanent object used as a Sun dial, perhaps a tree, perfectly positioned to measure time?) Anyway, long story short, the ancient will react with the Doc's pocket time machine thus sending us to a new time era and into chapter 2!

I like structured plot line, but I always give players plenty of freedom! So if you want to add something, or if you HATE my ideas ( I promise I won't be offended) just let me know! We can plot everything out together : )

EDIT: If you are wondering what to do in your intro posts, you could include what you were doing right before you were sucked back in time, it doesn't have to be a storm that causes it..as long as it happens, lol. You can have you character describe to everyone what happened, or do it as a monologue..whichever works. Or whatever you wanna do, I am supah laid back.

WOHOO I finished my bio and written a post xD *A half assed bad post, but still a post*

Posted! Phew! Almost got no time for RPS lately...!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! But this is looking So GOOD.

​OMG I AM BEHIND. AAAAAH. i'mma try to postthis morning. D: I'MMA TRY I'MMA TRY I'MMA TRY. -freaks out.-

IC is up!

Out line for chapter one:

1. First we will get acquainted, a little character bonding is always good : ) Then we will set off to find some sort of shelter for the night.

2. We run into a cave (i know, I know but wait it get's better I promise) clan of early man who falsely mistakes one of our party as a god! My main goal for this plot line was that whoever is mistaken for a god is from a time where an evil cult/religion of some type exists, and was formed in the prehistoric era. He/she recognizes this as the start of a cult or religion that "OMG EVIL CULT THAT CAUSED SO MUCH KILLING AND BAD STUFF IN MY TIME ERA" and thus is compelled to stop it.

I'm not sure who's character is best suited for this role, I was thinking Zen's character, after reading your BIO she Jumped out at me for this plot line. The whole from 'Submissive/meek' to being mistaken for a god. Also, her Egyptian appearance would be something that could easily be traced to the time era.

3. After we finish that plot line, stopping the birth of an evil cult/religion in its tracks, The Doc makes a discovery of what he believes to be the first device of measuring time (I was thinking a permanent object used as a Sun dial, perhaps a tree, perfectly positioned to measure time?) Anyway, long story short, the ancient will react with the Doc's pocket time machine thus sending us to a new time era and into chapter 2!

I like structured plot line, but I always give players plenty of freedom! So if you want to add something, or if you HATE my ideas ( I promise I won't be offended) just let me know! We can plot everything out together : )

EDIT: If you are wondering what to do in your intro posts, you could include what you were doing right before you were sucked back in time, it doesn't have to be a storm that causes it..as long as it happens, lol. You can have you character describe to everyone what happened, or do it as a monologue..whichever works. Or whatever you wanna do, I am supah laid back.

Just thought I'd add something in here, tho if I'm being an idiot ignore me :)
Looking at this, I remembered a book I read. The god or rather goddess of the prehistoric time was believed to be a spirit goddess named Mother. Whoever's character it is could be mistaken for Mother
The religion was also kind of linked with the spririt world and they all followed one leader, a woman, representing Mother like the Pope is the voice of God for Catholics. Maybe instead of being mistaken a goddess the character could be thought to be the new spirit leader although in the prehistoric times the people thought the leader was not actually Mother she was thought to be just as important and powerful. (It was believed Mother was the maker of all things, she was responsibe for creation and the making of life and was worshipped daily but to carve her features into an idol was a crime because it trapped a part of her spirit in the idol and this caused famine and disease. I think that's about right, anyway).
Just an idea :)

Just thought I'd add something in here, tho if I'm being an idiot ignore me :)
Looking at this, I remembered a book I read. The god or rather goddess of the prehistoric time was believed to be a spirit goddess named Mother. Whoever's character it is could be mistaken for Mother
The religion was also kind of linked with the spririt world and they all followed one leader, a woman, representing Mother like the Pope is the voice of God for Catholics. Maybe instead of being mistaken a goddess the character could be thought to be the new spirit leader although in the prehistoric times the people thought the leader was not actually Mother she was thought to be just as important and powerful. (It was believed Mother was the maker of all things, she was responsibe for creation and the making of life and was worshipped daily but to carve her features into an idol was a crime because it trapped a part of her spirit in the idol and this caused famine and disease. I think that's about right, anyway).
Just an idea :)

This is an awesome connection, but Zen and I already got something worked out involving an evil ruler from her time Era (although we are breaking laws of history by making there a direct connection to early man, lol) I still like it, let's see what Zen thinks when she gets online? Since it's her character. Either way, solid contribution, Carter. BRING ME MORE IDEAS In the future!!.....get it, future?

Also:

I DID THIS (I made a blog linking to the characters)

So now we can have an easy way to check out everyone's characters without having to dig through OOC.

Also Also:

Just now noticed that Effort and Redblood are from the same era? Possibly connection between your characters? I'll leave it up to you two.

Also also also:

Great posts so far ya'll, I am really diggin' the characters, each different with great possibilities for plot!

Actually...*strokes chin*

If I may, I could incorporate some of those elements. I was gonna do something similar with Akila but this sounds better.

We shall see!!!

Turbo is actually from an alternate 90's era, probably in the world where Galleon took place where there's magic around but now it's like hardly ever seen and mostly exists through the blood and even then remians latent. So people who actually practice magic are very rare because it's thought of as ineffective because of technology, or believed to not have existed at all by some people. Or something like that.

Bahahaha holds for ages!

Yeah, I also liked that line...Looks like Colleen is gonna be our trustworthy comedic relief!!

Just got done reading the last post, so if anyone wants to get another post in...to reply to someone elses post, or to further develop your character now is the time! I'll be posting again, moving us along later today/tomorrow morning : )

I'll probably post after the adults get home and I'm done watching my brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.