Journey to the Spear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the idea, but I won't be able to RP again until the end of this semester. I'll check in on it then, good luck!

Reactions: Holmishire
So this is all on me, and my own fucking up; I rushed into this RP under the assumption that another one of my RPs was going to die, or at best continue with a smaller group. I didn't want to stop doing things and was going to keep up the GMing but with this instead.

That turned out to not be the case, not only is the other RP back alive but it kinda grew and... I don't think I have the time to run that and a RP of this nature. I should have waited for the other RP to actually stabilize or die before jumping the gun with a new one like this. If it were something more light maybe I could have done it, but that's not the case. I do not have the time to do this RP.

So yeah, I fucked up. Oops. I hope this doesn't prevent any of you from taking interest in or joining future RPs I may have! >.>;;

• Thank You
Reactions: Holmishire
Aaaaw man... Let me join up with that other RP than! Give me a link since I already spent so much time making a CS for here.

Status
Not open for further replies.