Journey to Morgentown (Sora Blade and Nells)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ren lepton from his seat in glee, he picked the girl up by the waist and swung her around in a circle before pulling her to his chest, "my Talisman, my beautiful Talisman, you have made me the happiest man alive!" He kissed her passionately.

Talisman yelped, which quickly turned into a gleeful laugh. She laid her hands on his chest, tangling her slender fingers into the fabric of his shirt, kissing him back with the same passion. TO be completely honest, she never thought the mission would take a turn like this. She smiled against his lips, pulling away to rest her head on his shoulder.

Ren did sleep that night, but he slept with his wife to be firmly in his arms, his head a top hers and in the morning smiled at her with what seemed like the warmth of the sun.

Talisman stirred and sat up. She glanced upwards to see the sun's position. "We should start now if we want to make in back to the Kingdom today." she states glancing over at her soon-to-be-husband. She picked up her bag and smiled, setting off in the direction of the castle.

Ren ran to catch up to her, and when he did eh place his arm over his, smiling and laughing at the happiness that filled his heart

She smiled up at him, as they trudged through the forest. She was very happy, but it made her especially happy to see Ren smiling and laughing as she hasn't seen him before.

"I love Tali, you know that right?"Ren asked as the castle came into view, his eyes on her, always on her.

Talisman snickered, "Considering you've said it at least one hundred and fifty times since we woke up this morning, I'm going to go with yes." She poked her tongue out at Ren, just as they approached the gates. "The healing process will take a few hours. Might I see you then?"

"I shall wait for you by the grove north of town, there I will take you to see my sister. She will be happy to meet you." Ren smiled and kissed her softly, capturing the tongue she dare stick at him.

Talisman gave a small nod, before hurrying off into the castle. She mixed the brew and gave it to the Queen to drink. She then did a small protection and banishment spell. It would keep the Queen's illness far at bay. But the process of these things was long and draining. She gathered her bag and the King gave her a small nod of approval. She moved out of the castle and towards the grove. Granted, she was moving slow, she got there eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.