Journey to Morgentown (Sora Blade and Nells)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ren was heartbroken and walked forward, his eyes on the ground, before stopping. "Forgive me Talisman, I should not have done that, let's be on our way." Again he turned front and began to walk.

Talismans arm jetted out and grabbed his wrist pulling him back lightly. "There's nothing that you should apologize for. Especially if there is nothing to regret." Talismans eyes raised up to Rens, "And I do not think I'm ready to leave yet." She tugged him down to him, pressing her lips against his.

Ren could not control his actions as he slowly turned to face the girl, never breaking the kiss. He leaned forward and picked her up into his arms, forcing her to wrap her slender legs around his waist and moving forward until she was pinned to a tree, held between the bark and his own toned chest. He deepened the kiss by running his tongue across her bottom lip, nipping slightly at the exposed flesh.

Talisman tightened her legs grip on his waist, letting out a small sigh and tangling her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to her, though, they couldn't get much closer. The bark dug into her back, though that was the last thing she was thinking about.

Ren pulled back reluctantly "if we continue, I feet I may not be able to stop myself until I flame every inch of you body as mine. Please, we must stop."

Talismans cheeks flushed a deep pink and she untangled herself from Ren. She ran a hand through her black hair, "And the king won't be happy with either of us if we're late." she said quietly. She looked up and gave a short smile, "We must get going then." she turned and began walking in the direction of the kingdom.

Ren smiled and followed her, a new spring in his step.

Talisman stopped when the sun started to disappear behind the horizon. "We'll be back by sundown tomorrow, then I can heal the queen and make the cure for your sister." She said sitting down in the clearing and setting her bag down beside her.

Ren sat beside her, "tonight I will stay awake, would you join me beneath the moon?" Ren grasped her had softly and motioned up with his head.

"Are you sure you'd like to stay awake, I had a rest today if you'd like to sleep a little bit." Talisman offered. She didn't want him to stay up all night again. It would be much easier if they did shifts. She laced her fingers through his, smiling softly.

"Then stay awake with me, I wish to learn all about you." Ren smiled and leaned in to kiss her

Talisman leaned into him, kissing him back, "There really is not much to learn." she smiled against Rens lips.

(Ok first I have to know how far you want to go with the rp?)

(It really doesn't matter to me. as far as you'd like I guess)

(Well the way things are going it could get sexual, is that alright or would you rather avoid it.

(That depends. We are in One x One and I'm not sure if that's allowed in this particular forum. But if it is, go for it.)

(I don't know, let's just play it safe.)

"Talisman, when we get back home, and when the queen is cure, will you become my wife. Will you change your name to Blade so that we may be together forever?" Ren prayed the answer was yes the woman before him was everything to him now and he didn't want to give her up.

Talisman was a little shocked, it was very sudden. "I- yes. Yes I will." She smiled a wide smile and leaned forward to press her lips lightly against his cheek. "I would love to."

Status
Not open for further replies.