4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
fantasy, romantic,modern
Title is still developing, as is this RP.

Hi hi! koolkat4595 here. This is my first RP, and respectively my baby. I am excited to share this idea with anyone who is interested. Basically we will be set in an alternate universe in a distant star system with only 4 living planets, 8 in total. The RP will start on 1 and mainly deal with only 1 -3 of them, though we will be visiting and exploring all of them. Each living planet has a deity that is the living representation of the respective god/goddess like higher power that rules there. The back story will be introduces in the OOC and further explained in the IC RP. This RP is fantasy themed, but there will not be outright magic. Deities will be the only people with real magic, but this will be explained in the OOC. i am looking for at least 5 people. Each person can make up to 3 characters.

The interesting part is that there is an evil power as well. War is raging between these planets, and our band of warriors, commoners, and healers will be going on D&D like missions to help one main deity to figure out why the peace has been broken. I may include light dice rolling, and even class leveling if there is an interest in it.

Many plot devices are still being developed, but if there is enough commitment and interest I will go ahead full blast with this RP, otherwise i'll probably make this into a book.

Scifi? Not my cup of tea.

Scifi with Fantasy Elements? Count me in.

Reactions: koolkat4595
so just so its clear for you and others looking into this, Magic like abilities will be enabled through special mana crystals. Everyone has different levels of mana (think of ninjusu in naruto). There are different crystals for different elements, and each person will have an affinity (quiz based). This does not mean you have to go with your affinity btw. medical magic is the only real magic (similar to alkahestry) on the base planet the RP will start off with. All this will be explained further shall this RP take off. Thank you for your interest @Crow

room for another ?

lol of course. hopefully there will be a few more before i put the OOC up. yay!!! thank you @Kazuaki Yoshioka

well i gave it enough time to gather more interest. maybe others will see it if i go ahead and make an OOC for it. is everyone still interested? @Crow @Kazuaki Yoshioka

This seems rather interesting, count me in.

I haven't done a scifi plot in a while count me in.

okay thats hopefully four people. i will put up the OOC and maybe create a banner to gather a few more within the week. Thank you everyone for your interest. im sooo excited!!!!

So just an update i have done a great deal getting together the OOC thread post for the RP. My mother has been sick for the past few days and im talking care of her so it will be be put soon, just not as soon as i planned. like by sunday soon since im 60% done.

Well i'm still here.

i am also still willing to be apart of this RP

YAY GUYS ITS OFFICAL! I came up with From the Ashes of War as the name and now its up. link is in the name lol it is not finished, but 90% done, and the unfinished info is not really important for CS creation. so have at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.