Journey into the unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
A telltale glint in her eye. "Going around the galaxies getting rare materials for one-of-a-kind weapons is just..." She nearly swooned. "And ship engines! To build the fastest ship armed with the best weapons out there is just a dream, I tell you."

Suddenly she caught herself with her arms stretched wide with a toothy grin and blushed furiously. With a nervous chuckle she righted herself and cleared her throat. "I mean, yeah. That'd be amazing to go out and explore."

Nils chuckles as he watched the girl's antics "yeah...so what are these parts that you are waiting for?"

"Noctenium Alloy," she whispered theatrically. "It's rare in these parts but I'd gotten it shipped from Tera about a month ago. They come in small packs, though. Tiny little capsules of something similar to Nitro or even Zircon that hikes speeds up to eight hundred light years on top of the ship's top speeds. It's even safe for biological consumption, if melted and mixed correctly. It's stronger than that ancient thing called Steroids, but it doesn't have nearly as bad side effects. One sip and you've got energy for days. If you mix it with liquid adamantium you've got the closest thing to indestructible metal there is."

Status
Not open for further replies.