2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, HONESTLY anything. My primary source of inspiration is DnD
Cybertron.gif

"When Ashes Fall, The Legends Rise."

You never predict the end of your world. You never know when the last match is struck and things go up in flames.
You can predict the winners, though.

The Decepticons and Autobots didn't start as the factions they were. Years of corruption from the Senate and overseeing Governments lead to the downfall of the rift between the sides.
Decepticons, lead by the almighty and powerful Kaon Gladiator and known Poet- Megatronus, now rebranded as Megatron.
Autobots, lead by the wise and once Cybertronian historian, now a chosen Prime; Orion pax, now more commonly known as Optimus Prime.
Both sides had their goals, their reasoning..they were alike in the wants they held. The difference? The way they wanted to achieve it.

Megatron was willing to accomplish his goals by any means necessary; including murder and usurping the primes of their power. He was willing to do whatever it took.
Optimus had a more understandable and wise approach- gentle pushing, without the need for the senseless deaths.
The war was, in a way, simple. Simple until it involved the outlying moons of Cybertron...simple until the event.
The seismic end that killed thousands and crippled both factions as they were driven off their own homeworld. This senseless war they craved and clawed for brought their own destruction to them. Cybertron was ending...dying- the core of the world drained of its resources.

The Decepticons acted first- sending out several ships full of their factions as well as their leader, the ships making their ways to different moons and regions of space.
It didn't take long for the Autobots to follow- a group gathered together for the intent of sending out a lead ship with several smaller ships. Word must have spread amongst the lower slums; as the remaining opposing faction staged an attack and took out all ships but the lead ship. When it launched, it immediately sent its crew into a deep stasis to protect them from the shock of the travel...the date they were supposed to awaken? Unknown.

1518288754_gif.gif

DATA ENTRY::
DATE; UNKNOWN
STASIS STATUS; TERMINATED
LOCATION; UNKNOWN
POWER LEVELS; LOW

This is an interest check on an MTMTE Transformers group roleplay that takes place in the early beginnings of the war, yet follows an independent storyline. It'll be a small group of Autobots that awaken from stasis after the fall of Cybertron and the rise of the Decepticon faction's power. This will be a type of adventure story that will have them travelling to Velocitron and outlying planets as they search for the Decepticon forces they remember being tasked with following. They'll come to learn what happened to their home planet as well as the Autobot faction. They'll find themselves being followed, stuck in dangerous situations and facing the threat of the now much larger Decepticon faction.

Please let me know if you're interested!

CHARACTER SHEET EX.

_NAME_

_ROUGH AGE ESTIMATE_

_RANK_

_PERSONALITY_

_POSITIVE TRAITS_

_NEGATIVE TRAITS_

_APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION_

_HEIGHT_

_ALT MODE_

_WEAPONS_

_STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES_

_EXTRA_

A couple of questions: (1) are canon characters available to be played; (2) in regards to frequency, what are your posting expectations?

A couple of questions: (1) are canon characters available to be played; (2) in regards to frequency, what are your posting expectations?

You're welcome to play a canon character!!!
And I would hope there would be at least one or two posts a week! I would say per every few days but I work 60 hour weeks between two jobs haha

Reactions: Bone2pick
Excellent. Do you have a shortlist of canon Autobots you'd like to have in your roleplay?

Excellent. Do you have a shortlist of canon Autobots you'd like to have in your roleplay?
Of course!
Now I'm open to any except ,of course, the big guns like Optimus, Bumblebee, Ratchet..mainly because they're the few that were FOR SURE left on Cybertron longer than the rest of them all.
If you have any that you specifically want to play- I'd love to hear who! We could continue the conversation via PM or here! (Whatever your preference would be!)

Reactions: Bone2pick