Joshikiru Koukou~ (SIGN-UPS)

Would you like to sign up?

• Total voters
okay so we can play females for the all females school, and males for the all male school, demons, and animals? What exactly are animals? Also how many characters can we have? xD

Yeah you can play as a female or a male and they either go to the all female school or male school based on their gender. I'm not sure about animals, but Annie said that you could be a demon, although I think that she wants us to start out with human characters first. I'm pretty sure that there's no limit to how many characters you can have, but you can ask her just in case. You should go to her interest check forum for more questions since its her ooc forum right now. This is the link: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...girls-school-anyone.59130/page-9#post-1439320

okay so we can play females for the all females school, and males for the all male school, demons, and animals? What exactly are animals? Also how many characters can we have? xD

So, let the answering of questions begin!

First of all, yes, the roleplayers can play as all sorts of characters that they decide to take seriously on and also side characters, that can be played by everyone and don't require a character sheet. One female character from the all-girls school is required to be able to play as a different type of character, as the main story is around Joshikiru Koukou and pays less attention(but still some) on Bouyakiru Koukou, the city and other landmarks if they are needed for this roleplay.

Second, animals are, well, the pets of characters or also stray animals that can be considered a 'serious character' (having their own part in the story) and playing the same way as any other character. A few things to be noted upon animals are that they should be real animals(phoenixes and unicorns don't count, nor do talking cats, 'kay?) that have the average intelect and abilities of the real animals the player decides to play as. Yes, that means that you can also play as a dog that helps a certain character in some battles or difficulties, and you could also play as a turtle that has a different storyline in that city and is in no way connected to an existing character in the roleplay(I'm just giving examples with the animals, by the way.) You can play as any animal as you like, as long as its story is realistic and doesn't go overboard with the abilities. Rare animals and less likely to appear animals can also be played, but under the same conditions as I stated above - a realistic storyline and average abilities(well, except if it was affected by chemicals, or been under experiments).

And three, a roleplayer in this roleplay can have as many characters as they want! There are no restrictions on characters! (Unless they get too much, like thirty characters per roleplayer. That's seriously a bit overboard!) And I want to add something here - since the characters seem a bit big in amount, I'm sure some roleplayers(especially me) won't be able to remember every single character's story and name and all, so there's nothing wrong with taking references to characters using this post (the second one with the list). I made it for the exact same reason, as I thought the characters may get over ten in number(and I was right!). (^u^)

Oh, and one more thing - if you have any other questions, please ask them in the interest check, as I was thinking of not filling this thread with many posts that don't include character sheets~

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
"Don't cry, I know you are trying you're hardest."
Divider.png

General Characteristics

Full name
Migumi Sanahans

Nickname
Migu, Umi, Mimi, Crybaby Scaredy Cat, Ugu-San

Type
Human

Sexuality
Homosexual

Birthday
February 2nd

Zodiac sign
Aquarius
Divider.png

Appearance

Sawasawa.full.1786210.jpg

Height
5'3

Weight
102lb

Figure
Petite

Hair style and hair colour
Long, wavy-straight, black

Eye type and eye colour
Rounded, soft, blue

Clothing by choice

Divider.png

History

Biography:

Personality:

Personal philosophies:

Divider.png

Preferences

Weapon of choice:

Martial arts:

Extra club:

Job
Librarian's Apprentice

Divider.png

Miscellaneous

Favourite colour:
Blue, Purple, Green

Favourite food/s:

Favourite drink/s:

Least favourite color:
Orange & Pink

Least favourite food:

Least favourite drink:

Favourite genre movies:

Least favourite genre movies:

Favourite genre books:

Least favourite genre books:

Favourite genre videogames:

Least favourite genre videogames:

Favourite genre music:

Least favourite genre music:

Favourite number:

Least favourite number:

Favourite letter of the Alphabet:

Least favourite letter of the alphabet:

Divider.png

Theme song:

Seiyuu:
Sanae SHIKIKAGAMI
I'm sorry it's an ecchi show. v.v;

img-thing

53440237.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
44e7eed0-e7f3-4ff8-83c5-d59af4df0491_zps5e235696.png

General Characteristics

Full name: Pirate

Nickname: Damn dog, hoarder, ferret, thief.

Type: Animal - Borzoi

Birthday: June

tumblr_m9rb6xzpkH1qdlkyg.gif

Appearance

Height: 66 cm

Weight: 95 lbs.

Figure: Athletic/Lithe build and muscular.

Hair style and hair colour: Short light brown and white fur.

Eye type and eye colour: Light brown eyes

History

Biography: Pirate was born on school property. He originally lived with his mother and his four siblings, but one day while he was exploring, they were captured and taken to a nearby pound. Fortunately he was old enough to eat solid foods and so with a heavy heart he began the life of lone scavenging dog.

During his adolescent years, he began exhibiting a talent for stealing things and he soon amassed a large mound of lost or stolen things. When he first started stealing, the school staff reported him to the local pound and animal control but he was always two steps ahead of them when they came to capture him. At some point the school staff stopped reporting him and let him be.

Personality:
Pirate is in no way a pet. Despite the fact that he is a dog, he does not willingly approach humans, save for when he steals from them. He guards his stolen objects fiercely and becomes enraged when anyone attempts to steal (back) from him.

Despite this, he will never attack anyone unless provoked. When interacting with other dogs, he responds positively to those who don't approach his treasure trove, but will challenge any dog that tries to take anything or enter his territory without permission. The only exception to this behavior is puppies.

Personal philosophies:
If I like it and I want it, it will be mine.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Any treasure, cherished or not, is up for grabs.

Preferences

Weapon of choice:
His teeth and claws.

Job:
Treasure Hunter :3

Miscellaneous Preferences

Favourite food/s:
Meat preferably some type of beef

Favourite drink/s:
Water

Least favourite food:
Vegetables and fruits

Least favourite drink:
Soda

Theme song:

Seiyuu:
To other animals:
(Start at 6:23/ Guy in blue)
To humans:
(Borzois are mostly silent so the barking would be rare)

Relationships: TBA

Last edited:

art-003-1.gif

30a6cyc.png

General Characteristics

Full name: Moochi Midnight

Nickname: Moo-Sama, Lazy bum, Moochi

Type: Animal- Feline - Bombay

Birthday: Feburary

30a6cyc.png

large.gif

30a6cyc.png

Appearance

Height: 32 cm in height/ 48 cm in length (He is rather large for a normal kitty

Weight: 23 lbs

Figure: Lithe and lean, very strong looking in a graceful way. Streamlined

Hair style and hair colour: Short, greyish-black fur of a softer feel

Eye type and eye colour: Pale grey, almost blue eyes. They seem to have a small hint of purple to them, but it has never been proven.

30a6cyc.png

tumblr_m3f7xsbJRs1r7i6pjo1_500.gif

30a6cyc.png

History

Biography: So where the hell did Moochi come from? Well most of that is unknown. Hell most people have no idea what age the damned cat is, however he has made himself quite at home at Joshikiru Koukou and Bouyakiru Koukou. You could say that he was sent from the depths of hell itself, for you see it is bad luck to have a black cat on campus! Many people have created rumors about Moochi, about how he is the leader of a giant army of demons, how he is the Devil's cat, how he can call upon his demon hoard to smite whoever has wronged him. The list goes on and on, but at the end of the day, Moochi is just a very interesting, fickle Bombay cat with a funny personality.

His past still continues to be a mystery, seeing as how he just showed up at the school one day and started mooching off the students there, sleeping in their dorms, eating their food, and finally recieving a place of his own in every dorm on both Joshikiru campus and Bouyakiru. He has made quite a reputation of himself with both the faculty and the students and has become a stead icon of both of the schools.

Personality: Moochi is a rather interesting cat, so interesting that many would think he was a human stuck in a cat's body...ehhehheh... Well anywho let's skip that bit for now! Moochi is a worldy cat, having travelled far and wide in his short 3 year life. He enjoys many things that humans seem to enjoy- i.e. music, sweets, naps, leisure, air conditioning, tea, etc.- to the point where it seems a little...odd. Many people tend to think of him as some kind of demon or oddity, being that he is rather keen on human things.

He is a very intelligent kitty, seeming to always being able to find a solution to a problem or to fool people out of their treats and such. He is very mischevious, enjoying a good prank on those he cares about. He is also a very sly and cunning feline, always managing to get himself out of trouble by slipping away unnoticed.

Now why do people think he is a demon? Well, Moochi has a habit of showing up out of nowhere, appearing in the oddest places, and tending to creep everyone out when he does. He is very sneaky and tricky and many will never see him unless he wishes you to. When made upset in anyway, bad luck seems to follow the person who wronged him. It is rather odd actually and has made it to where teachers and student alike give Moochi much respect.

Moochi is a bit of a lazy bum, just like every cat. He enjoys napping, spending a majority of his day curled up in some corridor taking in the sunlight. He often times will completely ignore you when you call to him, finding his resting time farrr more important than your needs. He enjoys attention, often allowing anyone to pet him and stroke his fur...for a moment at least until he runs off to find a new place to rest.

He can be very fickle in what he wants. One moment he will want to be inside, the next he wants out. One moment he will want food, and the next he wants milk. One moment he will want attention, and the next he is shooing you away and going about whatever kitty things he does during the day.

Many think that he can actually understand everything people are saying to him, mainly because he watches you and listens with so much wisdom in those foggy eyes that many start to believe...welll in a since it is true. Animals can understand humans perfectly fine and in a way, Moochi will even give feed back and comfort in a situation. He is a prideful kitty, however, wishing to be treated with respect and dignity. He hates to be picked up without his permission and does not like to be disturbed when he is cleaning himself. He dislikes people who baby talk to him, for his is not a baby. He is a perfectly healthy male cat.

He is loyal...in a since...he is unbiased when it comes to people, only disliking you if you wrong him. He has no preference over girls or boys, but he does have his favorite people.

Personal philosophies

"You may stroke my belly 3 times. Anymore than that then I will claw you."

"Relax, dears, nothing is THAT serious."

"I wish to go outside....no...let me back in."

30a6cyc.png

DarkerThanBlackMao.jpg

30a6cyc.png

Preferences

Weapon of choice: His claws, teeth, and his tail

Job: None, really...other than being creepy and popping up in random places around the city and campuses

30a6cyc.png

thumb.jpg

30a6cyc.png

Miscellaneous

Favourite colour: Dark blue

Favourite food/s: He seems to be a fan of lasanga and other Italian pasta dishes

Favourite drink/s: Milk, Tea, and water

Least favourite color: yellow

Least favourite food: Chocolate

Least favourite drink: chocolate milk

Favourite genre movies: Documentaries

Least favourite genre movies: comedy

Favourite genre books: umm...he is a cat...but he does seem to enjoy the newpapers

Least favourite genre books: again...a cat

Favourite genre videogames: videogames scare him...too much noise

Least favourite genre videogames: Same as last answer

Favourite genre music: Classical

Least favourite genre music: Bubblegum pop

Favourite number: "Meow..."

Least favourite number: "Meow..."

Favourite letter of the Alphabet: *purrr....*

Least favourite letter of the alphabet: *Hisss*

30a6cyc.png

mao_darker_than_black.jpg

30a6cyc.png

Theme song

Beethoven: Moonlight Sonata

Seiyuu
To Other Animals:

Hellsing Ultimate: Alucard, eng. Dubbed

To Humans:

Last edited:
These are all complete, but I didn't add theme songs yet because I couldn't think of any and I didn't want to risk losing all my files by not posting it.

• Full Name: Ayako Kamiya

Name Meaning: 神矢 文紅 = God-arrow, Crimson-art

Nickname: Kamiya-san, Kamiya-kun, Ayako-neesan (only sister).

Type: Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual/Asexual

Birthday: 04/04/1995

Zodiac Sign: Aries

• Height: 5'7"

Weight: 122lb

Figure: Muscular, filled out frame, but doesn't have big bones and isn't fat. On the skinnier side.

Hair Style and Color: Black hair, curly at the end and tied back into a short ponytail, secured by a dark green ribbon, with a dark blue ribbon bow on top. A thin strand of her hair on the right side of her head is braided, but it is also tied back into the ponytail.

Eye Type and Color: Sharp, narrow, slightly upturned eyes. Black/veryveryvery dark brown, but they seem to be tinted dark blue when she's sad, and tinted an almost red color when she'd angry. Trick of the light, perhaps? :P

Clothing Choice and Accessories: When not in uniform wears dark-colored cropped tops and ragged jean short shorts. Also wears a loose, black leather belt with silver studs in it. Wears simple sneakers with ankle socks. Whether or not she's in uniform, she always wears a ring like the dark purple one here:
    Rings.jpg
    When she can get away with it, she keeps a pair of headphones slung around her neck.

Facial Features: Somewhat rounded face shape, but small, sharp facial features, overall.

• Biography: Grew up in the city, and her parents heard wonderful things about the school, so decided to send both of their children there as soon as they could, wanting them both to become doctors or lawyers, something prestigious. They both entered at the beginning of middle school. Being here for seven years and having ended up as a pretty good student both physically and intellectually, she's fairly well-known. She was never very close to her parents, but was and is extremely close to her younger sister.

Personality: She's a pretty quiet, closed-off person who just wants privacy and isn't very tactful. She is, however, very diligent, and kind-hearted enough, just not good at showing affection, and can be easily irritated.

Personal Philosophies: If you don't work hard, you don't deserve good fortune.

• Weapon(s): Double handguns and a curved blade hunting knife, because they're easy to transport and covers both long-range and short-range defense and offense.

Martial Arts: Jujutsu, Wing Chun (close-range specialized focusing on balance).

Extra Club: Flower arranging.

Job: None. Spends most of her free time in the library researching demons and doing schoolwork. Some of the struggling students do ask her to tutor them, though, and will sometimes give her gifts in exchange, or as thanks.

• Favorite Color: Dark purple.

Favorite Food: Uni (Sea Urchin).

Favorite Drink: Strawberry milk (a choice that has often been commented on as "suprisingly cute" by her peers).

Least Favorite Color: Grey.

Least Favorite Food: Caramelized bees.

Least Favorite Drink: Mineral water.

Favorite Movie Genre: N/A.

Least Favorite Movie Genre: N/A.

Favorite Book Genre: Records of old legends.

Least Favorite Book Genre: Cheap romance novels.

Favorite Videogame Genre: N/A.

Least Favorite Videogame Genre: N/A.

Favorite Music Genre: Hip hop.

Least Favorite Music Genre: Death metal.

Favorite Number: 4

Least Favorite Number: 1

Favorite Letter of the Alphabet: None.

Least Favorite Letter of the Alphabet: None.

• Seiyuu: Miyuki Sawashiro (closest approx is Saeko from High School of the Dead)

Theme Song:

Relationships:
    • Aimi Kamiya - Beloved younger sister.
    • Kimiko Kamiya - Mother, not close.
    • Kai Kamiya - Father, not close.
    • Daisuke Kamiya - Uncle, good friend.
    Other: Has a pair of reading glasses she doesn't use very often. Is left-handed.

• Full Name: Aimi Kamiya

Name Meaning: 神矢 愛美 = God-arrow, Love-beauty

Nickname: Ai-chan, Kamiya-san, Ai, Aimi.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Birthday: 07/07/1998

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

• Height: 5'3"

Weight: 97lb

Figure: Delicate and small.

Hair Style and Color: Long, straight, and black. She has a thin braid on the right side of her head, and two thick threads are part of this braid. One is deep gold, the other is dark red.

Eye Type and Color: Same exact eye type as her sister, but when she's sad the tint is more greenish than blue, and when she's angry, they're more golden tinted than red.

Clothing Choice and Accessories: Wears T-shirts and loose khaki shorts when not in uniform. Her shoes are black, gladiator-style, calf-length boot sandals, with low heels. She has an almost identical ring, except hers is the light pink one.

Facial Features: Same style of features, but softer and more rounded because she smiles more.

• Biography: Was bullied a lot as a little girl, part of the reason why her sister is so cold and strong - used to beating up the bullies. She really looks up to her sister, but is a lot closer to her parents. Her sister had an argument with their parents about her leaving Aimi for three years, which is why they're not very close, but she never had that problem and is still very close to their parents, less so to their rebel of an uncle.

Personality: Unlike her sister, she's known as a bit of a bumbler, but very cheerful and friendly. She does pout and get mad, sometimes, but it's usually short-lived. She's not good at staying mad at anyone for very long. However, much like her sister, she won't stay quiet if she sees someone being unfairly treated, whether they're stronger than her or not.

Personal Philosophies: The most beautiful thing in the world is to see another person's smile.

• Weapon(s): An iron Japanese folding fan, which she chose because it's beautiful, useful, light, and is difficult to use to cause a fatality, while still being a good weapon.

Martial Arts: Tessenjutsu (art of using a iron fan), Aikido (defensive art that requires less brute strength).

Extra Club: Art.

Job: None.

• Favorite Color: Periwinkle blue.

Favorite Food: Spaghetti.

Favorite Drink: Ramune

Least Favorite Color: Vivid Orange

Least Favorite Food: Artichokes.

Least Favorite Drink: Lemonade

Favorite Movie Genre: N/A.

Least Favorite Movie Genre: N/A.

Favorite Book Genre: Fantasy novels.

Least Favorite Book Genre: Horror stories.

Favorite Music Genre: Anything you can dance to.

Least Favorite Music Genre: Rap.

Favorite Number: 7

Least Favorite Number: None.

• Seiyuu: Tamura Yukari

Theme Song:

Relationships: Same as Ayako's, pretty much.

Other: She hates hats.

• Full Name: Ryeoung-Hwa Yoo

Name Meaning: 劉 龍火 = Kill/Destroy, Dragon-fire

Nickname: Yoo-san, Yoo-kun.

Sexuality: Heterosexual/Asexual

Birthday: 16/9/1997

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

• Lucas Yoo.jpg

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 126lb

Figure: Skinny and a little bit lanky, but not awkward or delicate.

Hair Style and Color: Grey, messy, and short.

Eye Type and Color: Golden, and almond, still sharp.

Clothing Choice and Accessories: Loose, thin sweaters and crinkled skinny jeans. Wears a more fashionable style of sneakers than Ayako does.

Facial Features: His features aren't as small and pointy as the Kamiyas, and his face in general is less smallishly round.

• Biography: His parents moved to Japan from Korea for his father's work in a company. They enrolled him into the system two years ago, though he'd already had a martial arts background from Korea. His brother would have followed him into the school system, but they were significantly far apart in age, his brother being only 10 years old. Not long after all his tuition had been paid and he started school at the dorm, his family was attacked by demons and all three died. He had loved his family, and he only made it through their deaths by throwing himself into his studies, his martial arts, part-time work and gathering every piece of information he could about demons, dreaming about the day he could get revenge. He was seen as a prodigy back in Korea, though he's made sure to keep himself at average level so he doesn't stick out. More importantly, he wants to put his considerable intellect to use thinking of ways to get rid of the invisible.

Personality: Sharp and sarcastic, but extremely smart, he got a lot of enemies right off the bat. Not many people really like him because he pushes others away from him. That said, he cares deeply for younger children especially after having lost his brother. He doesn't care in the slightest what anyone else thinks of him and actually likes it that no one pays him any attention. He got either bullied or cozied up to in his old school, which explains some things. He never uses his weapons or his knowledge of martial arts to hurt other people without provocation, but he has a violent streak that is sometimes just barely held back by force of will and the thought of his brother. He's exactly the type of person for whom most things are easy for him to do without putting in a lot of effort, but he is passionate about his desire to destroy all demons and no one knows this, but he's also a passionate writer of mystery stories.

Personal Philosophies: Who cares about justice? There's only one reason you shouldn't bite back, problem is, you need to figure out what that reason is yourself. If I told you mine, it would ruin the surprise.

• Weapon(s): Ssanggeom (Korean double-edged iron katanas, where two are held in one sheath), Chakram (a small one around his left wrist pretending to be a normal bracelet).

Martial Arts: Taekwondo.

Extra Club: None.

Job: Part-time waiter.

• Favorite Color: Golden yellow.

Favorite Food: Silk worm cocoon.

Favorite Drink: Sikhye (a cold traditional sweet rice drink, not alcoholic).

Least Favorite Color: Hot pink.

Least Favorite Food: Escargot.

Least Favorite Drink: Fruit Punch.

Favorite Movie Genre: Thriller.

Least Favorite Movie Genre: Mystery.

Favorite Book Genre: None. Doesn't particularly like or dislike any kind of books, just sees them as more reliable reference material than the internet.

Least Favorite Book Genre: Same issue as above.

Favorite Music Genre: Classical.

Least Favorite Music Genre: K-pop.

Favorite Number: 27

Least Favorite Number: 12

• Seiyuu: Sakamoto Maaya (closest approx is Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai)

Theme Song:

Relationships:
    • Joon-suh Yoo: father, deceased.
    • Yoon-ah Yoo: mother, deceased.
    • Eun-hwa Yoo: brother, deceased.
    Other: The picture is accurate in that he does have a pet snake, though not three. His pet snake is thicker than the ones in the photo, it is that shade of grey, and her name is Soo-Young. He considers her a part of his family, the only one left since everyone else is dead, now, and he has no way of contacting any of his relatives in Korea, seeing as his mother and father never told him how to. He picked up Soo-Young as an egg and hatched and tamed her himself. She came with him to the dorm because he is the only one who can control her.

Soo-young:
    Soo-yung.jpg

Last edited:
--General Characteristics—

Full name: Chi Okami (WIch means Blood Wolf)

Nickname: Okami

Birthday: September 25

Zodiac sign: Libra

—Appearance—

Soma.Schicksal.full.1273812.jpg

Height: 177 Cm (5'8)

Weight: 65 Kg

Figure: Young and formed body, no huge muscles, the average

Hair style and hair colour: Leaning downwards, a bit darker than white

Eye type and eye colour: Average eye, light blue

Clothing by choice: Cloaks, mostly with dark colors and hoods and jeans with black sneackers.

—History—

Biography: Okami was reaised by a poor family, they used to have a good life out of the city in a small wood cabin, he used to go to the forest to play with the animals, he developed a great affinity with the woods itself, making him the woods his hometown, at the age of 16 Okami's house was attacked by an small group of demons, his parents sacrificed themselves to give Okami a chance to escape, Okami, with no option besides going to the woods, he scared went there and stayed hidden until the demons leaved the place, after that he went to the city and with a big thirst of revenge.
He looked everywhere for a way to avenge his family, until he foud theBouyakiru Koukou school, he aplied for student and surprisingly he was accepted in the school.

Personality: Silent, Calm, Quiet, Thoughtful, passive.

Personal philosophies: He thinks that everybody in this world is an small world, for this reason he doesn't talk a lot, he likes to leave everybody to think what they want to think, for him the power is everything, if you don't have any kind of power (Physical power, economical power, etc) you are nothing and you will be nothing until you get the power to be someone.

—Preferences—

Weapon of choice: Dual Daggers and Bow

Martial arts: He uses his own mixed style of blade based weapons

Extra club: None (Until now)

Job: He hunts in his free time and sells the hunted animals to different companies.

--Miscellaneous Preferences—

Favourite colour: Dark blue and Black

Favourite food/s: Meat

Favourite drink/s: Red Tea

Least favourite color: Pink

Least favourite food: Beans

Least favourite drink: Soda

Favourite genre movies: None

Least favourite genre movies: None

Favourite genre books: Mysteries

Least favourite genre books: None

Favourite genre videogames: Horror

Least favourite genre videogames: Drama

Favourite genre music: Electronic

Least favourite genre music: Opera

Favourite number: 12

Least favourite number: 5

Favourite letter of the Alphabet: D (Death)

Least favourite letter of the alphabet: L (Life)

Theme song: None

Seiyuu: None

Relationships: He is a new student so...

Last edited by a moderator:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀--General Characteristics-- ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Full Name: Mitsuki Nakagura

Nickname: Mitsu, Suki, Mi Mi, Nakagura-san

Birthday: 11/11

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Appearance:▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 110lbs

Figure: She is slender with a nice sized bust A lot of people comment that she's well-endowed for her age

Hair Style and Color: Her hair a light creamy orangish-pink (coral maybe? ) color that is somewhat long and curls along the edges worn with a black headband with a C patched on the side. Her eyes match her hair color.

Eye Type and Color: Her eyes match her hair color and they're big and sparkly.

Clothing Choice and Accessories: When not in uniform she wears a tan-white wool styled tank top with big neck and un-attached sleeves and matching styled boots, but with small ribbons/fuzzy balls at the top. She also wears a red plaid skirt, a black choker with a small heart on it, black-brown kneesocks with light pink heart cut frills, and often carries a black hip purse, and heart shaped buttons.

Facial Features: Somewhat cute rounded face shape

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄History:▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Biography: Mitsuki is a young lady who is pretty, smart, and well-mannered,who also went to an all girl school before coming to this one. Her mother acts like a younger sister to her. She always uses extremely polite Japanese (o.o; or english), even when talking with her closest friends.

Personality: She comes off as a shy girl, though she really isn't. She is however, somewhat dense and oblivious to some things, to the point of making random comments. This makes her somewhat of a ditzy girl who can be lied to quite easily.

Personal Philosophies:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄School and Work info▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Weapon(s): A cartoony oversized hammer that looks way too big for her

Martial Arts: Judo

Extra Club: Cooking, Host Club (can we have one! )

Job: Bakery : She usually help make pastries and chocolates also decorating cakes.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Miscellaneous Preferences▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Favorite Color: Orange

Favorite Food: Chicken

Favorite Drink: Peach Lemonade

Least Favorite Color: Brown

Least Favorite Food: Scallops

Least Favorite Drink: Lemon Juice

Least Favorite Book Genre: Medival

Favorite Music Genre: N/A

Least Favorite Music Genre: Death metal.

Favorite Number: Anything even

Least Favorite Number: 0

Favorite Letter of the Alphabet: C is for cookie!

Least Favorite Letter of the Alphabet: X

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Miscellaneous Info ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Seiyuu: The actor for Tsukasa on lucky star

Theme Song: N/a

Relationships:
hehe ill get back to this

Other:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person