Jorick's Terrible Smut Fanfic: Round 1 (Possibly NSFW thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorick

Magnificent Bastard
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
Hello, people of Iwaku. This is a redundant warning that there may be some NSFW content in this thread, particularly of a text variety. If you don't want to see it, leave the thread now.

While everyone has been hyped about other fun things that were earned by the disgustingly successful fundraiser in February, there was one $3000 milestone that sort of flew under the radar so far. As much as I was tempted to just let it go and hope everyone forgot about it, I'm not going to be a punkass like that. People threw stupid amounts of money at Iwaku, so I'm going through with this stupid thing I put up as a milestone reward.

So, the short version is that I need you lot to suggest pairings for me to write into terrible, trashy, and smutty one-shot fanfics. They will be short-ish pieces consisting of a single sex scene and whatever other crap I feel like throwing in there. Expect horribly caricatured portrayals, abuse of catch phrases, and atrocious euphemisms if I'm feeling particularly trollish when I write it.

Here are the guidelines for how this mess will work.

1. This is not a poll. I'll pick whichever suggestion catches my fancy when I go to write this nonsense. I may be swayed by popular support for a single idea, but I am a fickle little shit and I never said the public would get to do more than make suggestions, so deal with it.
  2. Suggestions for these trashy fanfic pairings must be only two people. The "people" don't necessarily have to be human or even humanoid. They can be either characters from existing media or Iwaku members; HOWEVER, Iwaku members will only be used in these terrible stories if they give permission for the horrible things I will do to the caricature of them, and I will only accept posts from them in this thread as proof of permission. "Existing media" does not include your roleplays and whatnot, so don't suggest your own characters because you'll just be wasting your time.
  3. Please don't just throw names at me. I am not omnipotent, I don't know all the movies and books and whatnot that exist, nor do I know everyone on Iwaku. If it's a character from existing media, tell me what they're from and link me to a wiki page or something if you can, or give me a brief overview of what they're like if you want to ramble. If it's an Iwaku member, give me a basic overview of what they're like, and also be sure to get them to post in this thread to prove they're okay with this being done. These things are going to be fucking messes, so I don't mind butchering characters or people I'm not familiar with, just throw shit at me... but if you choose things you know I'm familiar with then you'll have a better chance of your idea being picked if I want to write something half decent this month. Just putting it out there.
  4. Feel free to suggest certain kinks or themes or whatever you want to go along with your suggested pairing. Just naming the things is fine, but if you for some reason feel the need to get detailed throw that shit in a spoiler tagged NSFW so I don't have to slap you for posting NSFW stuff without a spoiler. I know there's a warning on the thread, but shut up and do it anyway. I may not use your suggested stuff even if I pick your pairing, but then again I might; as I said in point #1, I'm a fickle little shit. As with the character stuff, things I'm actually interested in will have a higher chance of being used if I feel like making something of decent-ish quality, but weird shit will have a good chance of being used if I want to do crazy troll shit. It's a gamble, do whatever you feel like doing.
  5. I am most likely to choose hetero pairings because that's almost exclusively what I've written for smut thus far. Yes, I know, I'm so very boring. However, I'm going to aim to do at least 2 non-hetero pairs over the course of this year of awful fanfic, but we'll see what happens. Just giving you nerds fair warning so you don't get your hopes up for tons of steamy man on man action.
  6. There is only one kink/theme that is totally off the table: pedophilia. Not only is it against site rules, I'm just flat out not gonna write it ever. Literally anything else is within the realm of possibility, because if I decide to write ridiculous nonsense then I'll totally use kinks and such that I normally wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.
  7. The lucky(?) winner of this round of suggestions will maybe be announced in advance, or maybe I won't say anything until I'm posting the fanfic; again, fickle shit, I do what I want. If for some reason I decide I like more than one suggested pairing enough to write both/all of them, I'll let you guys know in this thread when I post the fanfic for this month and I'll skip doing suggestion threads for whatever months I decide to write the extra ideas.
  8. The terrible fanfics will be posted in a thread in Showcasing, and I'll announce in the fundraiser thread in the Events section and also in this thread when that goes up.

If that excessive list of bullshit didn't cover anything important, feel free to ask questions in this thread.

Tony Stark and Pepper Potts

Twist: Tony has JARVIS assisting.

Tony Stark and Steve Rodgers (Avengers) It's been a while since I have seen some Stony smut)

I was strongly reminded of:

giphy.gif

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick and Greenie
Winkyface and literally anyone. -snickers-

I know it's an RP thing, but suggesting it at all makes me giggle.

Write smutty fanfic about Linux and Windows!

If there's not some sort of gymnastic act, I'm going to be disappointed.

Winkyface and literally anyone. -snickers-

I know it's an RP thing, but suggesting it at all makes me giggle.

Write smutty fanfic about Linux and Windows!
Add Unbuntu in the mix ;D

Give me Sonic the Hedgehog x that human character who was supposed to be his love interest in Sonic '06.

If you want some inspiration, here's just one of the many awkward cutscenes he shares with her. (The title for this video says "This scene is romantic or something" and I'm kind of disappointed that it cuts off on the video player, because that's a very fitting way of putting it.)

This isn't fan-made. This wasn't altered from how it looks in the game. This is canon. And it already looks like a really bizarre Sonic fan-project.

We can make it even weirder.

Give me Sonic the Hedgehog x that human character who was supposed to be his love interest in Sonic '06.

If you want some inspiration, here's just one of the many awkward cutscenes he shares with her. (The title for this video says "This scene is romantic or something" and I'm kind of disappointed that it cuts off on the video player, because that's a very fitting way of putting it.)

This isn't fan-made. This wasn't altered from how it looks in the game. This is canon. And it already looks like a really bizarre Sonic fan-project.

This thing has it all. Out-of-place interspecies romance, off-putting body proportions (Sonic's huge hands, Elise's abnormally long neck), cheesy lines like "I can't run that fast!" "Don't worry about it! Just lift your head and run!", and convenient clipping not showing her actually running that fast nor them ever arriving back at that city.

Make it happen, but cheesier.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours

I didn't even make it halfway through. lmao

That clip was unnerving in so many ways but especially the FF character proportions meets Sonic cartoon proportions ways. His feet are thicker than her legs.

I think that this pairing is great.

• Love
OH BUT WAIT

I HAVE MORE "ROMANTIC" CUTSCENES OF SONIC AND ELISE.

THIS ONE HAS FUCKING ANIME FLOWER PETALS FALLING AROUND THEM THE ENTIRE TIME. GOD BLESS.

Oh, and here's the happy ending cutscene you get after beating the Sonic campaign:

That fucking wink they give each other at the end... o_o""

Also, apparently Sonic dies in this game? I don't want to spend too much time on it because it's not relevant to the focus of the thread, but it is a hilariously terrible death scene, if you're interested in checking that out for your own entertainment. Also, Elise is very sad about the demise of her hedgehog lover (I mean, it's a little bit hard to tell, given how bad the voice acting and animation is, but, I'm assuming that's what they were going for.)

BUT IT'S OK BECAUSE SHE KISSES HIM BACK TO LIFE

And then he turns into a mac and cheese commercial and nyooms off to save the world or something.

This pairing is beautiful.

Last edited:
OH BUT WAIT

I HAVE MORE "ROMANTIC" CUTSCENES OF SONIC AND ELISE.

THIS ONE HAS FUCKING ANIME FLOWER PETALS FALLING AROUND THEM THE ENTIRE TIME. GOD BLESS.

Oh, and here's the happy ending cutscene you get after beating the Sonic campaign:

That fucking wink they give each other at the end... o_o""

Also, apparently Sonic dies in this game? I don't want to spend too much time on it because it's not relevant to the focus of the thread, but it is a hilariously terrible death scene, if you're interested in checking that out for your own entertainment. Also, Elise is very sad about the demise of her hedgehog lover (I mean, it's a little bit hard to tell, given how bad the voice acting and animation is, but, I'm assuming that's what they were going for.)

BUT IT'S OK BECAUSE SHE KISSES HIM BACK TO LIFE

And then he turns into a mac and cheese commercial and nyooms off to save the world or something.

This pairing is beautiful.
I'm kinda scared to see what Jorick could come up with in the form of smutty fanfic for this couple. ^^;;

• Bucket of Rainbows
I have no suggestions, I just wanted to make it known that I am scared.

whatever pairing you use, the kink is charizarding

charizarding: coined by @Unknowledge. set a girl''s pubes on fire and extinguish it with semen. while yelling "charizard, i choose you!"

12CLING.jpg~c200

Giant Squid x Hogwarts Castle.

From the words of Shia Lebeaouf....

This sounds like an absolute blast ngl

"Myco stretched out her mycelium, rubbing along Dend's wood as she grabbed in under his bark. No stopping now, she thought, only grasping further in under, embracing him completely. Dend on his end, stood just as relaxed as ever, pain mixed with pleasure as she reached around under the bark. He could feel her already sucking on his sap, draining out that of it she could reach."

Please

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana and Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.