JOKES

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Bursts someones blood vessel*
Look at what you've done.​

Sorry. On the bright side, it was almost impossible to get rid of that spoiler.

My, there are many yolks on this bread! I suppose I'll be bacon a good impression if I toast my best puns!

Sea what I did there? I'm shore you did! I feel we're all tide up. But since I appear to be on a California Roll, you all eel-y need some kelp! And I'm no squidder, and once I start, I just clam't stop!
Well, my wolfy friend, I'm afraid I'm going to have to punch you for making such sheepish comments.

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
-like a sheep, as you can't really do audio jokes over a forum- -aaaaa are like sheep bleats-

Aaaaaaahh, come aaaaaaaan, have a haaaaaaaart!

Reactions: Archwar
A physicist and a political science major walk into a bar. Let's call them Steve and Joe, respectively. They have a few drinks, play a few rounds of pool, the usual.

At some point, the two get bored and start playing betting games. Steve is really on a roll, having learned a thing or two about unintuitive parlor tricks in his time.

His friend isn't such a poor sport, but Joe's got to get at least one good shot out of it. So he makes a simple bet.

"I can show you how to light water on fire," poses the PoliSci major.

Well, being a physicist, Steve could think of a few loopholes, and qualifies the bet. "What sort of water?"

"Just any old tap water," Joe answers.

"No way," the physicist challenges.

Steve pops a half-smirk, having trapped his friend. "Oh, but you can. Just watch me."

So Joe orders a glass of tap water himself, just to be sure his peer wasn't pulling his leg. "All right; if you're so sure, blow my mind."

"As you wish, Mr. Science Man." Steve puts a lighter to the edge of the glass and — fwoomph — out shoots a bellow of flame. Steve promptly covers the glass with a towel before the fire gets out of hand.

The physicist picks his jaw off the counter and shouts, "How?!"

"Joe, we're in California. Haven't you heard about the fracking frenzy, yet?"

The physicist crosses his arms stubbornly. "I'm not paying."

Steve laughs light-heartedly. "Why not?"

Joe points emphatically with both arms toward the glass.

"It's not even real water!"

• Love
Reactions: Archwar
A physicist and a political science major walk into a bar. Let's call them Steve and Joe, respectively. They have a few drinks, play a few rounds of pool, the usual.

At some point, the two get bored and start playing betting games. Steve is really on a roll, having learned a thing or two about unintuitive parlor tricks in his time.

His friend isn't such a poor sport, but Joe's got to get at least one good shot out of it. So he makes a simple bet.

"I can show you how to light water on fire," poses the PoliSci major.

Well, being a physicist, Steve could think of a few loopholes, and qualifies the bet. "What sort of water?"

"Just any old tap water," Joe answers.

"No way," the physicist challenges.

Steve pops a half-smirk, having trapped his friend. "Oh, but you can. Just watch me."

So Joe orders a glass of tap water himself, just to be sure his peer wasn't pulling his leg. "All right; if you're so sure, blow my mind."

"As you wish, Mr. Science Man." Steve puts a lighter to the edge of the glass and — fwoomph — out shoots a bellow of flame. Steve promptly covers the glass with a towel before the fire gets out of hand.

The physicist picks his jaw off the counter and shouts, "How?!"

"Joe, we're in California. Haven't you heard about the fracking frenzy, yet?"

The physicist crosses his arms stubbornly. "I'm not paying."

Steve laughs light-heartedly. "Why not?"

Joe points emphatically with both arms toward the glass.

"It's not even real water!"

I, uh, I don't get it.

In some places, fracking is so popular that the inevitable accident has caused methane, among other things, to leak into the water supply. California is notoriously oblivious to this, as it's rejected several proposed bills to regulate this practice before finally putting one into effect just this year. They're kind of behind the times. ^.^;

In some places, fracking is so popular that the inevitable accident has caused methane, among other things, to leak into the water supply. California is notoriously oblivious to this, as it's rejected several proposed bills to regulate this practice before finally putting one into effect just this year. Kind of behind the times. ^.^;
Oh. I get it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.