JOKES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead baby jokes? Dead baby jokes.

How many babies does it take to paint a house?
Depends on how hard you throw them.

How do you get a baby in a bowl?
With a blender.

How do you get it out again?
With Doritos.

What's worse than finding two dead babies in one dumpster?
Finding one dead baby in two.

What's pink, red, and goes around in circles?
A baby with a nail through its hand.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
And now, a long one;

So there's this poor Irish family of five — a mother, a father, and three sons at the ages of 26, 21, and 18. They live in a tiny little cottage next to a river and the only way they can support themselves is by selling the milk they get from their one cow.

One day the father wakes up to find that their cow — their only source of income — is dead. Unable to deal with what's happened, he kills himself in the barn.

The mother then wakes up, too, and sees that both the cow and her husband are dead. She's also kind of had her reality shattered this morning, so she goes and drowns herself in the river.

So then, the 26-year-old son wakes up. He goes into the barn and sees that the cow and his father are dead, and then he goes to the river and sees that his mother is dead. So he's not really having a great day so far. But then, by the river, he spots a lady leprechaun. And the lady leprechaun decides to make him an offer, saying, "If you can make love to me 10 times in a row without stopping, I'll bring back everyone who died, including the cow."

And the guy's kind of thinking to himself, 'Yeah, I'm young, I can do this'. So he tries, and he fails, and so the leprechaun kills him, too.

So next, the 21-year-old son wakes up. Cow's dead, father's dead, mother's dead, brother's dead. Not a great day so far. But the lady leprechaun sees him, too, and gives him a similar offer, saying, "If you can make love to me 20 times in a row without stopping, I'll bring back everyone who died, including the cow, and I'll transform the tiny cottage you live in into a mansion".

And, similarly, the middle son's got some confidence, he thinks he can do this, so he accepts the offer. He tries, fails, and the leprechaun kills him, too.

So finally, the 18-year-old son wakes up. Everyone in his family is dead, so he's really not having a good day, either. And the leprechaun sees him and makes her offer again, saying, "If you can make love to me 40 times in a row without stopping, I'll bring back everyone who died, including the cow, I'll transform the tiny cottage you live in into a mansion, and I'll grant you one more wish — and it can be anything you want".

And the 18-year-old son says, "Wait, hold on a minute. 40 times in a row? How do you know you'll even survive that? The cow didn't."

Dead baby jokes? Dead baby jokes.

How many babies does it take to paint a house?
Depends on how hard you throw them.

How do you get a baby in a bowl?
With a blender.

How do you get it out again?
With Doritos.

What's worse than finding two dead babies in one dumpster?
Finding one dead baby in two.

What's pink, red, and goes around in circles?
A baby with a nail through its hand.
oh gawd. ;___;

Rules+1+and+2_2919aa_3654887.jpg

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because he wanted to die.

• Useful
Reactions: Archwar
What did the Youtube commenter say when he finished last in a race?
[spoili]"First!"[/spoili]

Iwaku is full of intelligent people who couldn't possibly mistake a harmless prank for something that will ruin the site forever.

JUST KIDDING!

Ahahahah

ahahaha

haha

I made myself sad... :(

Reactions: Archwar
I'm not an amazing and outstanding member of humanity and this community. :3

It has a black horn. Huh, wonder how it got that?

And its eyes and mane are also black.

And a lot of the picture is either dark or black.

A black person must have made this.

• Love
A black person must have made this.
Literally black or figuratively black?
Yes it does matter.

An ACTUALLY black person, can and will screw stuff up for all of us normal human beings.
Have you not read "Tom Walker and The Devil"?
We need to stop them ,right now.

Of course we need to stop cook brownies! We should start making bags of Trail Mix!

My, there are many yolks on this bread! I suppose I'll be bacon a good impression if I toast my best puns!

Sea what I did there? I'm shore you did! I feel we're all tide up. But since I appear to be on a California Roll, you all eel-y need some kelp! And I'm no squidder, and once I start, I just clam't stop!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.