Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Rp sign up and OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh M

A Good mother
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
It's a rough idea right now, but this

The year 2006, in summer in the small town of Morioh, it had been when year since a small meteorite shower hit the area., No real serious damage happened to the city. However, since the month after the event some people died, while others ganged strange new powers, called Stands.

Now , a threat is coming. A man who's soul purpose is death and destruction is on his way. Can the town survive? Will the citizen band together and defeat the new foe!?

Welcome to the Jojo's Bizzare Adventure sign up and OOC thread! I'm your host, Josh! My co host/ gm/ JOJO (Since everyone wants to Be JOJO, I thought it'd be a godo idea for the first part to have my co-gm as JOJO.) Is @Verite!

So I guess some of you are thinking...

"Hey Josh, What's JOJOs?'

The greatest anime/ manga ever. Get out you filthy casual. Do you even ORAORAORA?

JO-Jokes aside

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken?) (often shortened to JoJo) is a shōnen and seinen manga written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki (All praise by thy name)

JoJo was serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump from 1987 to 2004, when it transferred to monthly seinen magazine Ultra Jump, where the story continues.
The series has sold over 80 million volumes in Japan,[1] and is one of the overall best-selling Weekly Shonen Jump series.[2] Filling over 100 volumes (for a total of ~20,000 pages), it is Shueisha's second longest-running manga series. Publication in English of the earlier parts of the series is ongoing.
JoJo's genre spans Action, Adventure, Supernatural, Thriller/Suspense, Comedy, Mystery and Horror. It is perhaps most popularly known for its Stand phenomenon; the Stardust Crusaders arc and its characters Dio and Jotaro Kujo; the expressive rendition of its proud, glamorous personalities; and its hundreds of nominal references to Western popular music.

Thanks to the JOJO wiki I stole from. Really though, Those Guys are great!

So before talk about the RP, I'm going to say this is a celebration of my favorite manga of all time. As GMs Verite and My goal is to make it FEEL like a story Jojo Weirdness be it a god whom farts in your face, to the first lady Of the united states who wants to sit on your face, ladies, Jojo is Bizarre and awe inspiring.

So for those who do not know, the man ability some has is called a stand. What's a stand? Its like a persona (Which are based on stands)

A stand is a persons fighting spirit. It's usually of a psychic projection/. ghost thing however not always. Stands can be used by anything. A dog, a rat, a street, a sword, not just people. Anything can have a stand.

http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand

There our different types.

http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand_Types

Really
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Stand

Also stands have states

A Stand's abilities are categorized by 6 statistics: Destructive power, speed, range, durability/staying, precision and developmental potential/learning.
Destructive Power:
Measures the Stand's strength and ability to cause destruction in a given period of time. Not only limited to brute force, but also to its abilities combined.
Speed:
Measures the Stand's agility and performance speed.
Range:
Measures the Stand's range of manifestation, range of ability influence, and spatial mobility.
Durability/Staying:
Measures the Stand's endurance and level of susceptibility to damage and attacks. This category may also gauge the effectiveness of the ability's binding toward physical objects.
Precision:
Measures the Stand's accuracy and its ability's range of influence to specified targets.
Development Potential/Learning:
Measures the Stand's possible functions and utilization of its abilities and powers.
Each statistic is ranked from A to E; though rankings of Infinite and None are also possible. Rankings are defined as follows:

A: Excellent
B: Good
C: Average (the same level as a normal person)
D: Weak
E: Very Weak
For range, rankings are defined as follows:
A: 100 meters (little over 328 feet)
B: 50 meters (little over 164 feet)
C: 20 meters (66 feet)
D: 10 meters (33 feet)
E: 2 meters (7 feet)

Also and this might be the most important rule

The name Most relate to music. Be it song name, album, band, ect. To capture the spirit of Jojo we most follow that rule

Also since this taking in a town, there will a system for players who need breaks to leave for a bit, and come back. Also, Just solve an issue, @Verite will play this part's jojo

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you want the CS's made? You put up an outline for the Stands, but what about the PCs themselves? How do you want them laid out?

@LilGreasyKid something like this. It's not finished yet

I'll post one of my characters. Not the "JOJO" to be clear

Name: Jonas Joestar

Appearance: Standing at roughly 6'4, Jonah has redish brown hair . He has a muscular build and a fair skin tone.

Stand name: Marquee Moon

Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Range: D
Durability/Staying: D
Precision: C
Development Potential/Learning: D

Stand Abilities:

As you stuff to fill out, but basically this

Last edited:
Name: Marrón Azúcar

Stand: I'm Gonna Crawl
Type: Close-range
Ability: When activated, I'm Gonna Crawl makes time appear to move progressively slower within its range, while everything moves normally in actuality. The longer it is active, the greater the delay between real actions and images thereof, with it topping out at a 7-second delay. Everyone affected by this power can see themselves moving normally.
Destructive Power: B
Speed: E
Range: A
Durability: B
Precision: C
Potential: C

---

Name: Stephen the cat

Stand: Peace Train
Type: Automatic
Ability: Peace Train takes the form of a miniature train that forms under Stephen when threatened or uncomfortable, and only stops once it is at a point at which it can fall asleep in peace. The train moves faster the closer obstacles or pursuers are to it. In general, it finds paths through empty space, though it can increase its power to plow through places with no exit.

Destructive power: E-A
Speed: C-A
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: B
Potential: D

Last edited:
lmao i completely forgot about thi--JOSH WHY IS JONAH 36 HERE

@Josh M

Status
Not open for further replies.