Join me!

W

Wandering Hedonist

Original poster
Greetings my fellow roleplayer and welcome to my humble interest check. I am twenty-one years old male, currently trying to get myself an university degree so that I could finally be an unemployed smartass I always wished to be.
I am pretty new to this site, but I have been roleplaying for quite some time. I would consider myself to be a casual kind of roleplayer, able to write a few paragraphs of decent text. The activity also isn´t an issue with me, as I am able to post at least every other day. Of course, there will be times when the I will be silent for a few days due to real life issues or alcohol poisoning, but I will try to plan these things in advance so that I could properly apologize.

Now, let´s move to the important part. What kind of RP am I looking for?
I prefer RPs with some kind of mystery in them. I like characters with some skeletons in their closets and plots that make these skeletons run rampart. I like things dark and gritty with a very blurry line between good and evil. I enjoy plots that forces characters to do questionable things and give them space to grow.

Some pairings I would be interested in doing:
Mentor/Apprentice
Witch/Witch hunter
Priest/Demon
Assassin/Agent
Warrior/Bard
Superhero/Super villain
Sith/Jedi
Vampire/Warlock
Demon/Cultist

Some plot ideas:
Unholy Alliance: Feared inquisitor and infamous warlock joining forces and hunting a brutal serial killer before he finishes his terrible ritual and unleash ancient evil.

More will be added later.

I'd love to try a Superhero / Supervillian pairing!
Pm me and we can discuss it more. :)

Glad to see some interested, PM´d you.

Still looking, by the way.

I would love to do the vampire/warlock

Hey! I'd be glad to do the Witch/Witch hunter

Greetings my fellow roleplayer and welcome to my humble interest check. I am twenty-one years old male, currently trying to get myself an university degree so that I could finally be an unemployed smartass I always wished to be.
I am pretty new to this site, but I have been roleplaying for quite some time. I would consider myself to be a casual kind of roleplayer, able to write a few paragraphs of decent text. The activity also isn´t an issue with me, as I am able to post at least every other day. Of course, there will be times when the I will be silent for a few days due to real life issues or alcohol poisoning, but I will try to plan these things in advance so that I could properly apologize.

Now, let´s move to the important part. What kind of RP am I looking for?
I prefer RPs with some kind of mystery in them. I like characters with some skeletons in their closets and plots that make these skeletons run rampart. I like things dark and gritty with a very blurry line between good and evil. I enjoy plots that forces characters to do questionable things and give them space to grow.

Some pairings I would be interested in doing:
Mentor/Apprentice
Witch/Witch hunter
Priest/Demon
Assassin/Agent
Warrior/Bard
Superhero/Super villain
Sith/Jedi
Vampire/Warlock
Demon/Cultist

Some plot ideas:
Unholy Alliance: Feared inquisitor and infamous warlock joining forces and hunting a brutal serial killer before he finishes his terrible ritual and unleash ancient evil.

More will be added later.
Hi! Rping has been hard for me to do to because of work, but you seem to like the tension between good and evil. I create visuals novels and would love to have some of my characters interact with yours as a learning experience. Mostly the Priest/Demon setting. My characters would either be a Cleric or Demon depending on your preference.

I haven't gotten anything from you. You didn't pm me or anything and I would still like to rp with you.

Sorry, I can be blind sometimes...