1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Horror.
original.gif

The Selection

Hello all! This has to be one of the smallest partner request forums that I've ever made, but I'm looking for one thing in particular at the moment. I'm looking for a roleplay based off of the book series 'The Selection' by Kiera Cass.

I'm looking for someone to play the prince or a male suitor, as I have a few different plots in mind!

Some requirements that I do have are:
- Proper grammar and spelling
- I usually write a good 5 paragraphs per post, but that becomes flexible with the situation
- Talk with me outside of the roleplay! I love fleshing out the plot or just chatting with people!
- Don't be afraid to add your own plot points!

I believe that's all! PM me if you're interested and we can discuss plots!

Turns out that I'm not done yet! I have another fandom related craving to fulfill and it's honestly a classic! You guessed it, Harry Potter!

b23af0579dd0c3107ac3c9efe05ebc73.gif

Muse A was a muggle-born. Unaware of the stigma that it brought, she arrived to platform 9 3/4 in fraying hand-me-down robes and an ragged kitten that she had found on the streets a few months prior. When fate connects her with Rebecca Selwyn, she forms a plot to convince the world that she was worthy of her place in the magical world. That train compartment that only held two eleven-year-olds, became the place where Muse A became one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight. With the stolen surname of Fawley, a few pairs of borrowed robes, and the testimonial of Rebecca, she became a pureblood and a staple in the Slytherin House. But as Voldemort returns and her final year at Hogwarts approaches, it becomes more and more difficult to keep her true identity a secret from her friends. Especially Muse B. Muse B is also from one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, which may be a burden or blessing as Voldemort returns. Arm branded with the Dark Mark, his final year at Hogwarts becomes a time of questioning old prejudices, deciding where he stands, and discovering a secret about Muse A that could draw a line between them that would be dangerous to cross.

Looking for Muse B

Same rules as above! This is up for adaption and I'm willing to discuss changes to it! Feel free to PM me!

Point Break

Concord had never been a peaceful city since the mid-1900s when enhanced individuals began to emerge. The bustling metropolis was often the battleground for those with superhuman abilities, who were appropriate labeled heroes and villains. Whether these individuals were born with these gifts, had an unfortunate run-in with vat of chemicals, or simply had the brains and money to create astounding gadgets, they were the ones who could be found battling over something as small as petty theft or as large as international conspiracies. There are, of course, those who reside in the grey area such as vigilantes and anti-heroes, but the majority of enhanced individuals work for Cerberus or B.A.N.E. which are the two globally recognized superhuman organizations, one created for the most elite and powerful heroes while the other is considered a terrorist organization.

In a world where everyone wishes that they could be a part of the elite world of superheroes, Emmaline Kaleigh is perfectly content with being normal. Uninterested in the world of superpowers, heroes and villains, she focuses on completing her senior year with her best friends by her side. Little known to her, she's caught the unforgiving eye of Ari Lombard, rising villain of Concord. Her trio of friends, make up a portion of the youngest members of Cerberus, and they have discovered a plot by The Conjurer, Ari Lombard, involves the abduction of Emmaline. Equally desperate to protect her and their alter-egos, their senior year turns into a spectacle of daring rescues, feeble lies and a prom night that none of them could have predicted.

Looking for Emma's friend

We Could Be Heroes

They had been friends since their early childhood despite the large differences in their upbringings. Muse A, the daughter of an esteemed scientist and the brightest child in her grade level. Muse B, born into a broken home where his family and past continues to drag him down as he tries to figure out the superpowers that he had been gifted with sense birth. Despite their different lives, they still managed to become best friends. From kindergarten through the majority of high school, they were inseparable. But they should have known that their friendship wouldn't last.

Muse A went on to graduate a year early, leaving to attend the university. Despite their best efforts to stay in touch, they began to drift away as Muse A becomes obsessed with her schoolwork so that she would be able to assist her father with his work some day. Meanwhile, Muse B turns to a life of crime. What started with petty crimes develops into a partnership with one of the most notorious villain organizations in the country. Keeping his identity hidden behind a mask, he becomes the most notorious masked villain of Nova. The sparkling city on the western coast has always been a hot spot for super human activity, but has lately become a battleground between the respective organizations of the heroes and villains who live there. Muse A never thought that she would get involved in this war, but that all changes during her second year in college.

After helping her father in the lab late at night, she witnesses an experiment going terribly wrong. The lab exploded, leveling the building's top floor. When she woke in the hospital, dazed and confused, she discovers that she had miraculously survived...while her father had not. The next few weeks are a blur of tests as she discovers that she has developed powers in the accident. Within a year, she joins the hero organization after she finds out that the accident in the lab may not have been what it seemed. Seeing Muse B again after all of these years becomes the least of her problems as the villain organization puts a target on her back. Muse B must take drastic measures protect Muse A, should he decide to stay loyal to her instead of his alter ego.

Looking for Muse B

Behind the Mask

The city of Concord, a seaside city that tourists flood to, not only for the scenic views and historical buildings, but for the super heroes and villains that are at a constant war. A simple accountant could turn out to be the villain who fights the political system that they deem corrupt. The boy you sit next to in class could turn out to be a crime-fighting vigilante who yearns for the justice of his sibling's death. Nothing is as it seems in this city. Muse A is a regular high school student by day and a cocky superhero by night. His identity is hidden by a mask, as he makes sure that his secret identity is kept firmly away from his alter-ego. At night, Muse B is villain seeking revenge for the unfair deaths of her parents and intends on seeing the heroes of this city's' legacies burn. During the day, however, she is a wallflower who tends to stick to her small group of friends rather than socialize. Included in this group is Muse A. The two are close friends yet also bitter rivals, raising the question...will their relationship last if their identities are revealed?

Looking for Muse A