4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance,
JinRohfull921093.jpg

(Scene unfolds from a black screen slowly; emerging gradually as though some one were opening their eyes. We see the protagonist stumbling up a rocky hill. he's dirt covered, disheveled and overall looks like he hasn't bathed in days. He shows signs of starvation, though not yet severe. We see that he has some injuries as he is bleeding, but he isn't quite injured enough to be completely useless. The protagonist has a side arm, a Luger P08. The common side arm of German forces during World War II.

As the boy, aged 16 shakily stands up, the view pulls back. We see Luftwaffe Stikuka D5 Dive-bombers flying in vast formations with Meserschmitt 262--the first successful jet engine air craft flying around, shooting down any aircraft. One such air craft is seen crash landing. Tearing apart the fuselage as it rolled violently towards him. Tension builds as he simply stands there, unable to move as the the air craft tumbles towards him.

The plane stops just shy of the boy as he shields himself from the dust and debris. His arms lifted at first, he lowers them now to reveal the American insignia. This is just another tally to the viewer to disclaim the period that this story takes place n. World War II. Except the outcome of the war has been drastically altered. The boy winces, a new, fresh cut on his forehead. As the view zooms in on his face, we can see his face has severe swelling over one eye; bruised and badly enlarged as tough he had taken great abuse.

The boy turns his head, and lends his hand back. A small girl takes his hand. Her features are much more endearing. She's been well fed and seems leaner than he does. A bombs siren lets off and as the pair look off towards the horizon, towards the city they had left. The building are burning and smoke is lifting from the remains. The camera skips to the outskirts. We see a sign that says "Welcome to Washington D.C" that's half destroyed. We see a series of large ballistic missiles in bound to the city's core. As the scene unfold a song begins to play.

So anybody froze in the alley of scars
Mama, what you think he wasn't swimming with sharks
You think I'm evil now keep them kids in the dark
I got a gallon of gasoline and a chestful of hearts

So you hide behind them paper and them records that made me
Immunization, on papers I'm 18
Selling some rights for this Johnny come lately
Like fate in some bars, you think it fucking going to change me?

From the bottom of bottles and it's right back to the top
It's a space in between where I keep getting caught
Yeah, I listen to these demons way more often than not
So I'll just keep on singing 'cause I don't wanna talk

Cause I know I know I'm not right
But I've got my whole life
And that's alright with me

It's a new day! A new day!
You have loved yourself and no one else
In a new day! A new day!
It's a broken life what's left inside?
It's a new day! How do we change?
With a broken life what's left inside?

Today is my dream but tomorrow I choose
To stay awake and unseen, or sleep in oceans of blue
It's true the devil in me it's like speech you the freak
They say my tongue turns black every time I breathe

Pretend I'm just a thief, I'm not allowed to preach
But you can hear my words as they bleed through the streets
To underachieve has never been a disease
You know we can burn the earth with kerosene and a dream

The lynch of the mob and the powers that beat
They see me as a threat to the sheep, I'm looking for meat
I can see that light and feel the beat of the drums
I ain't finished yet I wanna cry when they come

'Cause I know I know I'm not right
But I've got my whole life
And that's alright with me

In a new day! A new day!

So where do we go when there's nowhere left to crawl?
And what do we do when we thought we knew it all?
Now we're surrounded by a world of lonely people
Am I'm the last one here, or the last one left to fall?

In a new day! A new day!

Radio: " We've been...over run. They're just too strong! God help us all, this great country will no longer be a place of dreams...but nightmares...

Jin-Roh will take place around 1945. It is a a parallel world where the Germans and the Japanese; technology and sheer willpower won over democracy and liberty. It will surround the lives of a boy and his kid sister as they try to live in a shattered world, their shattered world. But when the cruel reality of the Germans experimentation hits home--the hero must stand up. Enter Jin-Roh! An elite task force, highly organized and equipped with the latest hardware pinned up against a boy and his will to protect his sister at all costs.

Haven't decided if the boy dies or not...Though I do I have a good way for it to come about.

I will of course be playing the brother and possibly the sister. I am looking for people--that can both be the enemy and people they happen upon in this enslaved populace. I need people to be the Wolves; cybernetic soldiers that hunt the twins down for an unknown purpose at first to everyone, even the siblings. But in truth it was because their father engineered the project Jin-Roh. These soldiers have higher abilities than ordinary people. They are dead bodies reanimated tough scientific means and the newly appointed pack leader is the couples father, their mother is also a part of the team. However, gender classification is lost on the Wolves.