3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
It is puzzle day today (apparently).

Do you guys enjoy jigsaw puzzles? What's the biggest you've solved? What's the most pieces? Do you do them on computer, or take up the whole table?

*obligatory Saw franchise reference*

There, that's out of the system.

Literal jigsaw puzzles, guys; name your triumphs!

Personally most puzzles bore me, but I used to like 3D ones

I like to do jigsaw puzzles now and then. The biggest I've done alone was probably around 800-1000 pieces. Together with my family I think it has been closer to 10,000 pieces. Though I don't think we were able to finish it because a few pieces were missing xD But we were close.

I used to make those 3D puzzles. Biggest one I did I think was 600 pieces or something.

I used to love them. O__O But now I just don't have the time or space to mess with them. Cats would eat and lose all my puzzle pieces.

I loooove jigsaw puzzles, I've been solving them for years. The biggest I've ever completed was 1000, any more than that and I just don't have the patience or the time. I've recently taken to gluing puzzles together after I've solved them, it's quite rewarding to frame them up on the wall; just like my grandma used to do with her puzzles.

Status
Not open for further replies.