Jezzyboo's story: Evil Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jezzyboo

Original poster
I woke up in a cage; I thought to myself: Am I really awake? At that very moment I realized that I was just in a very bad dream. "Hadley," my mother's voice boomed up the flight of stairs. "Are you up yet?" She sounded a bit impatient, and I really hated when she got that way. A sigh slipped my lips as I shouted back. "No, I am not! Now leave me alone!" I snapped lightly, and shook my head. Slowly I slipped from my bed, and walked into my closet, grabbing a random pair of pants and a random shirt to wear. After I slipped from my night gown, I slid on my outfit I had randomly picked out and walked from my room to the top of my stairs; looking down the stairs I saw my father and a bright smile curled up my lips. "Daddy! You're home!" There was excitement in my tone.

"Yes sweetheart. I am home, to stay for a while." His words brought more excitement in my bones, and I shook my head, unable to think properly. As I shook my head, my eyes made contact with the clock on out television set, and I squeaked out softly. He too looked and smiled, "would you like me to give you a ride to school?" Instead of speaking to him, I jogged up the stairs; grabbing my back pack and shoes then as I hopped on one leg; trying to put the shoe on, I ran down the stairs, and met my dad in his large hummer-like car. As we drove, I looked out my window and watched trees and houses go by, a sigh slipped my lips; once we were at the school, I looked out the window and began to sit down in my seat; the first person I saw today that wasn't my family member was a kid with black hair, he wore all black clothing too. He looked towards the car, a smile hitting his lips. Though, I really didn't look interested, I wasn't here to date, I was here to get smart. . .

"Hello there. . ." He smiled at me with a slight jerk of his lips. "You look pretty lost; can I help you in any way?" The only motion I did was tilting my head. He then laughed, and nodded at my confusion. [Apparently it was clear on my face.] "By showing you around, maybe?" He added, and I chuckled. "Well, if you really want to, you may." I wasn't a mean person; I was quite nice actually, when it came to it. I really tried all the time to be as nice as I could possibly manage, so I stood there, looking disinterested but willing to go along with him. After a couple steps we took, he blushed, and looked down, we both stopped walking. I tilted my head. "What is it?" I tried to make my voice as soft as I could. "I forgot to introduce myself. . . My name is Oliver." I smiled softly, and extended my hand towards him. "Nice to meet you, Oliver, I am Hadley." He smiled lightly, and we continued to walk forward.

He looked around and frowned, "I am so sorry, Hadley, but I have to do something, I'll see you later, alright?!" He nodded to her, and ran along. I nodded, not really knowing where I was supposed to go, but then I saw a somewhat pretty blonde girl. I raised my hand and waved my tiny little fingers at her. She looked at me, and a smirk grew on her lips; while she walked towards me, she made sure to shake her ass a bit. "Hey new girl… Damn, they just keep getting shorter… And uglier…" I couldn't even believe my own ears! My eyes grew wide, and I spluttered out. "E-excuse me, miss? Did I just hear you right?" The girl narrowed her eyes; "Yeah, I just called you short and ugly." I shook my head, hoping she was just the type of girl to joke around a bit, but it didn't seem like that. "So, you are new, are you not?" I nodded my head, a hopeful smile on my lips now. "Would you like to become my friend, perhaps?" She shook her head, and turned around, walking away rather fast. My eyes rolled, and I turned towards the front desk.

"Hello? May I please have my schedule?" The lady that was older; she turned her wrinkled face my way, and smiled a sweet smile. Finally a nice girl! "First name and last name please?" She looked down into her folders, waiting for my answer. "Hadley Rogers." After a few shuffling noise she handed me my schedule, I looked at it and shrugged my shoulders. My first class was French with Mr. Huff. I turned on my heels, reading the room number; moving towards the room I ran into Oliver again. "Oh! Hello there Hadley! How is your day going so far?" My lips moved into a thin line, as I shook my head. "Eh, it could go worse." I tried to smile, but obviously I failed. He arched an eyebrow, and nodded his head. "I know what's wrong…"

How did he know why I was upset? I nodded my head, and tried to crack a smile again, but this time I got half way there. "You probably ran into Melinda…" Oliver smirked softly, and leaned himself against one of the many walls that held up the school. "Don't judge everyone in this school, just based on Melinda. Been to a normal school? There is always just that one girl who hates everyone but her oh so loving boyfriend..." He chuckled softly as his eyes settled on me after wandering around in a slightly nervous manner. "She's that girl, in our school. Also another thing, she's gonna be worse today because her boyfriend; Kyle broke up with her, so you can just think of her as being all grumpy and stuff." The rather attractive Oliver settled his hands in his pockets as he looked at me. "How about I walk you to your next class, eh?" I sucked in my bottom lip and chewed on the flesh there, kind of hesitant on what he offered. "Actually, I'm thinking about going to the bathroom first, and I don't want you to be late since it'll be okay if I am late… Sorry…" I shrugged and walked passed a very saddened looking Oliver.

Once I walked into my next class which so happened to be French a language I was very good at, I walked to the front of the room, and saw a large white screen with a bunch of squares that were labeled chairs. So apparently this was a good day since I came on new seating schedule day. Once I found my seat on the white screen, I turned towards the real thing and scanned the seats till I found my seat; I then walked to it and sat in the chair, waiting for the class to start, soon after my French teacher walked in, and I must say… There were not a lot of attractive men that I knew and he had to be one of the most… He was the tall, dark, mysterious type. The type that you wouldn't even see talking to you, yet he was my TEACHER! Shaking my head mentally, I slumped in my seat and waited for the lesson to begin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.