Yo, my little lady's pretty much done I believe (^_^)
Yup she's accepted =D

@everyone If I've given you a "Love" rating then that means I've accepted that CS ^^

Reactions: RightBrain
Let's start I'm super excited~

Might be a good idea to send a PM to those called out, that or they just lost interest.

Might be a good idea to send a PM to those called out, that or they just lost interest.
No their all still here I believe, their just talking in the discord chat mostly =)
Oh, damn ; ^ ;
I forgot about this for a while...
Whhhaaaaaattt?? </3 no love.....Jk lol. Do you have your nurse finished? ^^

I should join you new age kids on Discord some time kek.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Mine will be up today

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'll make a post early tomorrow. right now trying to decide which of these two snipped images I want to use for the header, though maybe I'll use both interchangeably.

GSttGGj.png
HM2Uoy8.png

2nd would work better though as it looks less sinister, meh.

I'll make a post early tomorrow. right now trying to decide which of these two snipped images I want to use for the header, though maybe I'll use both interchangeably.

GSttGGj.png
HM2Uoy8.png

2nd would work better though as it looks less sinister, meh.
I would use the left for when shes mad/dangerous and the right when shes calm/happy lol

Yeah I may do that.

Update:
Added the Daycare schedule for class times, drop off times, and pick up times into the 1st IC post.

Gonna sound like an idiot, but where is the IC thread. I've never seen a link to it

• Love
Reactions: Giyari
I'm so sorry, but I can't stay in this. A lot has been going on lately and I've been in no mood to write/roleplay. Once again, I'm very sorry for dropping out like this!
Aww I'm sorry to see you go but I understand. Real life comes first =) I hope things get better for you!

If anyone else wants to make a 2nd or 3rd character the Nurse position is now available.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person