2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Greek/Roman mythology, Action, Mystery, Scifi, Anime, Medieval, Yaoi, Yuri, Fandom.
[fieldbox=Welcome to Jewel's of our Hearts Daycare Center!, purple, dashed, 10, Tahoma]
IC
maxresdefault (1).jpg
:applecomputer: Hello and welcome to our private daycare, Jewel's of our Hearts! Our establishment welcomes all children between the ages of 1 and 8 years old. We have teacher's for each age range that have been specifically hand picked to that age's needs. For example 1-3 year olds need much nurturing, patience, and guidance. We have picked a teacher perfect for those needs that the children have responded wonderfully to. Our facility holds a large garden located at the back of the building that houses a wide variety of plants and flowers, none poisonous of course. Along with that there is a 15ft tall safety certified Jungle Gym at the highest point that rests on a giant bed of sand. Swings are located not far off from the Jungle Gym. They have both infant and adult seating for all ages. All children are under constant supervision by multiple staff which has made our accident rate in the low 10%, the lowest in the state.

We accept children from every background, money is not an issue. So what do you say? Will you let you child prosper in Jewel's of our Hearts? :heart:[/fieldbox]

Hiya everyone! This is a rp based around a Daycare for children 1 through 8. We will be playing either Teacher's, Helpers/Workers, Parents, or Children of the Daycare. There will be drama, romance, and lots of fun in this roleplay so please join us on this roller coaster of laughing, crying, and hair tearing out frustration!

[fieldbox=Roles, blue, dashed, 10]Teacher's
Age 3-5: Open
Age 5-8: Open

Helper's/Staff
Teacher's Aide 5-8: Taigakoru, Yuichiro by Everlasting
Teacher's Aide 3-5: Lucy Young by @Comets
Cook: Ikari, Yoriko by @RedArmyShogun
Nurse: Open
Bus Driver/Security Guard: Fuan Valenciano by @Nahele

Parent's:
Parent 1: Open
Parent 2: Kagoshima, Tatsuya by @Dante the Unforgiven
Parent 3: Saito, Hana by @Luster
Parent 4: Open
Parent 5: Open
Parent 6: Open

Children (4-8 only)
Child 1: Takami, Chiharu by @Princess Poisoned Rose
Child 2: Kagoshima, Erika by Everlasting
Child 3: Open
Child 4: Open
Child 5: Tsukimoto, Mayu by @Nahele
Child 6: Tsukimoto, Mio by @Luster
Child 7: Open
Child 8: Luke McCarthy by @"Lost"
Child 9: Sicil, Tetsuna by Everlasting
Child 10: Open

NPC's
Director - Susanno, Renji[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Rules, red, dashed, 10]IC Rules:
(I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.)

Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here and there.Just don't let it become a repeated process.
Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
Must post a minimum of once a week. If unable please inform one of the GM's of your reason and estimated post date please!

OOC Rules:
Anime FC's Only!
Please message myself and or my GM for issues or to run any idea's by us that have an extreme effect to the RP.
Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
We are the GM's, and our word is final. We make the rules.
We enforce the rules, and we do have the power to kick you out. That being said, we will do our best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. We are actually pretty nice! Also , know that if I see arguing and you are not resolving it like the adults I know you all to be. I will kick either both parties out and or the antagonist of the situation. I refuse to see it ruined by mindless and childless behavior.
Put, "#Icecream" at the end of your CS in order to be accepted and to know you read the rules.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
Please flesh out the characters. We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a 3 character limit! If someone drops out or if a character dies/moves away I will reopen the role they had for another to take.[/fieldbox]
commiehanamaruyouchien12c105410e-mkv_snapshot_01-30_2010-03-30_07-03-26_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dante
First!

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Not interested in this sort of rp. Thanks for the tag.

Warning Warning!
Ever made an oopsie with the Character Sheet! Please use the fixed version (I forgot to add Gender lol).

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
We have a discord channel set up for chatting and planning if you wanna join @Hanyauku here's the link Discord =)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I would like to lay claim to the cook if possible.

Not sure if I'll join or not, trying to gather if I have an idea for a character. But in case I do, how do parent-child relations work? As in, would someone who makes a parent claim a child or how exactly is that going to work?

Hey! Can I reserve the second teachers Aide position? :)
Sure! Welcome ^^
I would like to lay claim to the cook if possible.
Reserved it for ya =)
Not sure if I'll join or not, trying to gather if I have an idea for a character. But in case I do, how do parent-child relations work? As in, would someone who makes a parent claim a child or how exactly is that going to work?
Well if someone has made a child and hasnt been claimed yet and the creator of that child is okay with it then yes a parent can claim him/her. If not you can always make an NPC child if you prefer not to have a playable character for a child. Right now I believe the only child not claimed is @Princess Poisoned Rose's girl ?
I hope that helps answer your question ^^

• Useful
Reactions: Giyari and Willow_
Hello, this looks interesting and I have lots of time on my hands ^_^
Could I reserve one of the kids please

Sure! Welcome ^^

Reserved it for ya =)

Well if someone has made a child and hasnt been claimed yet and the creator of that child is okay with it then yes a parent can claim him/her. If not you can always make an NPC child if you prefer not to have a playable character for a child. Right now I believe the only child not claimed is @Princess Poisoned Rose's girl ?
I hope that helps answer your question ^^
actually My child is Shayla's character's child

Okay heres an update on whose claimed who parent/child-wise.

Shayla's Teacher - Rose's Child
Dante's Parent - Ever's Child
Mad King Jai's Parent - Luster & Nahele's twin girls
Luster's Parent - Akashi and Mad King Jai's twin boys
Meng's Parent - Shayla's child
Meng's Teacher - Childless
Nahele's Driver/Guard - Childless
Comet's Teacher's Aide - Unknown
RedArmyShogun's Cook - Unknown
Hanyauku's Nurse - Unknown
Ever's Teacher's Aide - Unknown
Unknown - Lost's child

Did I miss anyone?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Okay heres an update on whose claimed who parent/child-wise.

Shayla's Teacher - Rose's Child
Dante's Parent - Ever's Child
Mad King Jai's Parent - Luster & Nahele's twin girls
Luster's Parent - Akashi and Mad King Jai's twin boys
Meng's Parent - Shayla's child
Meng's Teacher - Childless
Nahele's Driver/Guard - Childless
Comet's Teacher's Aide - Unknown
RedArmyShogun's Cook - Unknown
Hanyauku's Nurse - Unknown
Ever's Teacher's Aide - Unknown
Unknown - Lost's child

Did I miss anyone?
That is not right. Shay's Teacher is not Rosie's mom. Shay is making another character ( Parent ) to be Rosies mom.

That is not right. Shay's Teacher is not Rosie's mom. Shay is making another character ( Parent ) to be Rosies mom.
But the limit is 2 <_< and she said shes making a child for @Meng's parent and a teacher for the 5-8 year old class..... >_>

Everyone we have a discord chat set up for this rp if you wanna join Discord we don't bite....Okay maybe @Nahele but she's had all her shots XD