Jessica and Lewi 2nd RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grayer reads all the info in the file and blinks his eyes again. He then looks to Suki for a few seconds feeling a bit shocked. Then he turns back to Tsunade and says "Okay I read the file and I understand it in some terms I guess. But still. Orochimaru is gone now. Sasuke Uchiha killed him. And once more, Suki hasn't ever done anything to harm our village or our village members, and I don't think she ever would do anything to harm us or the Leaf village. Experiment or not, this is Suki's home. She grew up here, not in the sound village."

"That's not all of the reason. She has a jutsu on her that it would be in her best interest for her own protection to leave. I cannot say anymore than that."

Grayer "Hmm..Well I agree you're doing the right thing for sure looking out for her safety. And I want for her to be safe from harm. Suki is a very good and close friend of mine after all. But what about after she leaves? I mean the other villages would pose just as much of a threat towards her as ours would wouldn't they? Not to mention the Akatsuki are out there as well. We could protect her from the ones that would want to harm her here, if any of the villagers here did want to harm her. But she has no connections to anyone in the other villages, much less in the Akatsuki. The only one that she could have possibly had a connection with outside this village that may have been able to protect her would probably have been her parents in which case I have no idea where they reside nor who they even are or what they look like, sense as long as I've known Suki, she's lived by herself here, and she hasn't ever talked about them much to me. Or, if he wanted to do it, Orochimaru, sense he's the one that did the experiment from which she came, if he wanted to do it, being the key words there in that sentence. But he's gone."

She looked down and tsunade sighed. "She has no parents. She's an experiment. And she poses a huge risk to the safety of our village if she stays."

Grayer "Well do you know the location of her other clan members so someone can take her to them? I mean you said that her whole clan was made from that experiment right?"

"They're dead Grayer. That's why she came here. She didn't expect to get found out however."

Grayer "Oh. I see."

Tsunade continued. "So that's why it's time for her to leave." Suki sighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.