Jessica and Lewi 2nd RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grayer "Because of your clan?..Why in the world would whatever your clan did or whoever they are be any reason to banish you? Sure it's not like something like this hasn't happened before, but it doesn't make it any less wrong to banish someone through distrust or even harm them just because of that. Each person is their own individual being, no matter where they are from or who their family is."

Suki smiled a bit at his words. "I appreciate your words....but I can't help what they do."

Grayer "I'm sure there is a way to solve this. I mean Tsunade is willing to accept Sasuke and she isn't judging him based on what his clan was planning to do to the leaf before they were taken out on Danzo's command, though I don't think he was right in judging the children based on what their parents did obviously, you know because of what I just now told you. Every person is their own individual being. They aren't their parents or any of their family members. They are themselves. I mean I don't think any of the children of the Uchiha clan had any clue as to what was going on anyway when that plan to take over was taking place. But yeah, I don't think Sasuke is agreeing to return from what I heard around, but Tsunade is still willing to let him come back if he wants to one day. She might even let his new friends register as residents and members of the leaf as well if they want to join him here. So I'm sure there must be something we can do to convince her to let you stay."

"I tried Grayer....it's no use." She spoke weakly looking at the ground.

Grayer as he's standing with Suki, turns his head facing the direction of where Tsunade's office is. He's not sure of what happened to make Tsunade do this to Suki, but he knows he's not going to let her leave without Tsunade explaining why she kicked her out of the village. He turns back to Suki and says "Let's go back to the hokage's office. Tsunade's going to have to give me a good reason for doing this to you before I just give in and let it happen." He holds out his hand to Suki.

Grayer holds her hand and leads her as they walk back to Tsunade's office. After making their way across the village, Grayer climbs the stairs with Suki at his side. He then goes with her walking till they reach Tsunade's office doors. Determined to get some answers as to the reason for what he had just been told that had happened, he knocks on her door.

Suki held his hand. Tsunade yelled through the door. "Yes, what is it!?"`

Grayer "It's me, Grayer Hatake. I have Suki with me. I need to talk with you about something Lady Tsunade. May we come in?"

Suki held his hand. Tsunade yelled through the door. "Yes, what is it!?"`

Grayer enters Tsunade's office and says "Sorry if I'm disturbing you Lady Tsunade. I know you must be busy. But there's something that I just don't understand and I'd like some answers if you don't mind explaining them to me."

Last edited:
Grayer "I heard just a little while ago from Suki that you banished her, and that your reason for it was because of the clan she was from. I mean she's her own individual being just like Sasuke is. After all you're not judging Sasuke by only what his family did. You're still willing even now, though Sasuke isn't agreeing to it, to let him come back to the village and you're even willing to let Sasuke bring Karin, Jugo, and Suigetsu with him. So why are you judging Suki like you are? Even if her family did something wrong or threatened the village themselves, that doesn't mean that Suki ever would. I've known her for a long time and she's never done anything to harm this village or anyone in it."

Last edited:
"She's not even a real person Grayer." She started rummaging for a file as Suki looked down

Grayer blinks his eyes a couple of times in confusion after Tsunade says that and says "What do you mean she's not real?"

She tossed a file to him. Inside was detailed information on how her clan was an old experiment of orochimarus and how she was genetically engineered not born.

Status
Not open for further replies.