Jessica and Lewi 2nd RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grayer nods and says "I see."

She smiled. "Well, I got to run, looks like I am being summoned again." She said a messenger hawk appearing.

She smiled. "Well, I got to run, looks like I am being summoned again." She said a messenger hawk appearing.

Grayer "Okay. Well be careful while on your mission. I'll see you when you return." He smiles at her.

Grayer smiles and waves bye to her. After she takes off, Grayer decides just to walk around the village streets a little, not being sure if his older brother Kakashi, whom he is 18 years apart from in age, is back from the mission Tsunade assigned him to do, knowing she did it around the same time she gave Grayer his mission assignment. He knows that the type of mission she gave him seemed as if it had the same amount of time that it would take to complete as his did, being 4 days. While walking beside himself he walks by the ramen shop and then walks by the ninja tools store.

She went to the office and returned looking sad. She was in the weapons shop stocking up. She didn't want to go on this mission. Mainly because it wasn't a mission at all. She'd discovered what she really was and had banished her from the village.

Grayer, as he strolls around by himself, thinks about calling Kakashi. Though Grayer doesn't know how busy Kakashi is so he's not sure if he should call him or not. Grayer happens to glance in the weapons shop window, and sees Kieara in the shop stocking up on supplies. He sees her saddened look and gets curious about it. He's not sure though if Kieara would want to talk about it with him. He decides to wait for her to come out though just incase.

Grayer greets her as she exits the weapons shop.

Grayer "Hey Kieara. You look like you're upset about something. What happened if I may ask?"

Grayer "You're going away for a while? You mean Tsunade extended the time of your mission? Hmm..Well although it's a bit odd that she would do something like that at the last minute, it's quite normal for a mission to have the time extended if it's given due to something that's really important. She did that with my most recent mission as well..She said at the time she gave my team and I our mission that it would probably only take us a day and a half to complete and then she called my sensei after we left and told him that it would instead take 4 days..And my sensei was like.."Okay then"..then he and her hung up after that..And it was after I told Kakashi when I'd be back to the village too..you know after the day and a half's time..and sense we had already left it wasn't to the point where I could go back to update him on what was going on..And I haven't seen him sense I got back either.."

She liked Grayer too much to leave him in the dark. She went over hugging him. "Grayer....I can't come back..." She said and pulled back turning to go. "So....goodbye..." She said sadly and started walking.

Grayer blinked his eyes a bit in shock wondering if he heard her right. He then says "Wait a second Kieara? Did you just say you're not coming back? You mean you're leaving permanently? But why?"

Grayer "You were ordered to leave? But I don't get it. You didn't do anything. And this is your home and your family lives here. I mean do your parents know what Tsunade has commanded of you? Has she even told them yet?"

"Grayer....I live alone." she told him staring at the ground. "Its....because of the clan I used to belong to.

Status
Not open for further replies.