Jensu here ^^

J

Jensu

Original poster
Hey Jensu here. I'm new to these forums but not roleplay. Took a break from it for about maybe 3 to 4 years but I'm back at it and ready to have fun. I love having roleplay fights, it's my ultimate favorite thing to do over anything else. Amazing amazing and once again amazing. Gets my adrenaline pumping. As for all the other genres I'm all for it, as long as it's not dealing with yaoi or yuri. Yep.....I'm a guy and dislike girl on girl. Bwahaha deal with it. So yeah this is my introduction to a new world of rp and I hope to have some fun from the little time I can dedicate.

Oh and I'm also currently in a roleplay fight as I'm typing this. Check out in the Jump in and roleplay thread and look for A warm welcome. Heh only if you're interested though.

Hello and welcome! Happy New Year as well!

It's great that we have another player that is into fights. After all it won't be just about romance, not that I would mind that genre. However, the greatest thing is that you've already joined a rp! Congratulations for that! I am definitely going to check it ;)

Anyways, if you need any help don't worry and ask anyone from staff or admins or other members. We all should know something about Iwaku ;)

Oh, by the way, as you've noticed I am Carnival Monster. Nice to meet you! But you don't have to be scared...I don't bite ;)

It's nice that you're so vivacious! Haha that's my fancy word for the day. Well, welcome to Iwaku! It's grand that you've already joined a roleplay.

Anywho, I'm Celeste. If you need anything feel free to message me =] See you around!

yeeeees, come back to the roleplay side. >:3 Come baaaack to roleplay....

Welcome Jensu :3 It's always interesting to meet people with different styles/role play preferences~ I personally am not good with fighting scenes, but I do like reading/watching them ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku, Jensu. I'm October nice to meet you *Extends a knightly hand in friendship* Glad you decided to get back into forum RP. I am hopelessly addicted and may never be able to shake free from it!

Hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hi and welcome to Iwaku, Jensu.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
I like the initiative! Good hustle, getting started already.
If you need any help with anything, though, please feel free to ask!

Welcome back to roleplay and welcome to Iwaku!
If you need any help, let me know! I've been around this site for....some time.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time with us. Make sure you don't get trapped in the Carnival of the Dead.

I'm new as well and have yet to join a roleplay. :O

Lol thank you all for the hospitality. Carnival monster eh? *shivers* Yeah I used to love the whole romance roleplay thing but after a while it got kinda boring for me. Nobody is descriptive enough, well that I ever met anyway. So yeah I kinda turned away from that and enjoy the good ol fights.

BTW October Knight I would like to rp fight you! You seem awesome. >.>

Oh my! We fight!? Iliana HATES violence! *slowly puts away her bow and whistles* Nu uh...no violence for me...

Yes! As the others have very well stated, welcome back to role play and to Iwaku! It looks like you're kicking things off very well in the Jump In Forums! Glad to see you so quick to jump back in! Such spirit! :D

If you have any questions, stupid or logical, i'm here to assist you as best as i can!

Enjoy~!

Funny, I was actually roleplaying a good 4 days ago before I decided to leave an introduction of myself here.

Only assistance I need is for someone to direct me to a place where I can join some open roleplays or help create a topic or something like that. My creativity catches people off guard all the time. Bwahaha!

*notices the bow*

COME ON! I'M READY FOR ANYTHING!

Oh a fellow roleplay fighter? Awesome!

I love being in rp fights as well, as descriptive as it can be, it sure as hell is fun. Especially when you can be all showy and bad ass.

And welcome to Iwaku, I hope our action packed stories will keep you interested!