2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
The best jelly beans in the world! At least in my opinion.

Yesterday my family went to the mall and made a stop at a candy store where my husband and I each got ourselves a bag full of Jelly Bellies.

As it is with everything, we both have completely different tastes. I love the buttered popcorn ones, along with Dr. Pepper, strawberry cheesecake, and the new cake flavored ones. He's more into the citrusy/sour ones. We soon got into a discussion (Read silly argument) over which ones were really the best, and which flavor we believe they should create. My daughter, who is a ketchup addicted suggested that flavor, which kind of grossed me out, but to each their own. I suggested S'mores, because I love anything s'mores flavored. My husband, being the smart ass that he is suggested a beer flavor.

So I'm curious, since Easter is coming up, and everyone (Mostly everyone) gets jelly beans at some point, which flavor is your favorite? And if you had a chance to request one flavor be made, what would you ask for?

I HATE THE BUTTERED POPCORN ONES, AND YET I STILL CAN'T HELP BUT EAT THEM. D:

My fav are the coconut, pina colada, and banana ones! Oh and root beer! And I like Licorice!

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Vomit, booger, grass and dirt are clearly the best

I don't buy assorted boxes because I really hate the buttery ones and things like that, but I friggin' love the fruit and soda flavoured ones. Giant ass bags of greatness they be.

... I also realized I no longer live near the West Edmonton Mall, so my source of jelly diabeetus is no more. Hmm.

If I could suggest a flavour to be made, honestly something like Red Bull or Rockstar would be fantantastic. Do they do blue raspberry? I don't honestly know.

Edit: oh lordy I fucked up the formatting. I live with my choices.

Those are fighting words!

I'm kidding. Most people get grossed out when I say that my favorite is buttered popcorn. I don't know why though, they're pretty damn good.

I love the buttered popcorn flavor, but according to my mom I used to eat butter when I was little.
I also like coconut and..grass..but that last one is coming from someone who also enjoys eating edible flowers.

The only jelly beans I like are the starburst ones....

My fav are the coconut, pina colada, and banana ones! Oh and root beer! And I like Licorice!
Weirdo

tbh I didn't know people actually liked jellybeans

I thought people just ate them during 'jellybean challenge' videos

Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans™ are also downright amazing!
My husband is hooked on those. I can't buy them for my kids baskets, because he eats the whole bag before I can do anything.

Reactions: Windsong
I honestly like jelly bellys so much that I don't think there's a flavor I won't eat. o__o I'm that loser everyone gives their black licorice to because I'm the only one in the group who likes them.

*thinks* Toasted marshmallow might rank slightly above the rest. I love those.

Also, this:

These are my favourites.

harrypotterbeans2_grande.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I always thought you had weird taste. This just confirmed it.
How did you not confirm this sooner already? We've known each other for what... a year now?

How did you not confirm this sooner already? We've known each other for what... a year now?
Taste in food is different than taste in everything else. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.