Jello, nice to meet you! (Yes, I am aware I said jello. :3)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TheScribblingOwl, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Just writing the thread title made me painfully aware of how awful this already seems.​
    Oh, well. Tough nuggets.​
    Thankfully this lovely site had a 'New Arrivals' forum so it makes introducing myself less of​
    a hassle than it is without something like this. ​
    Here's a little about me! (I used the questions Iwaku suggested to avoid breaking my fragile brain.)​
    What do you prefer to be called?​
    I'm not very particular on what someone calls me, just as long as it's relevant or a nickname I approve of. My name is Kara, so feel free to use that if you wish, or you can use 'Fox' or 'Musique' since they're part of my username. Whatever you makes you feel more comfortable. ​

Boy, girl, or a mystery?​
    GURL POWAA! ​
    How old are you?​
    I am sixteen years old.​
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?​
    I have been roleplaying since I was twelve. I started out on a site some may not be familiar with called MS. (Mugglespace, which was a site for Harry Potter fans.) When I started out, I used script, which now I'm not very fond of. I do novel form now and even have an account on Tumblr on which I roleplayed on. Or rather did have an account I roleplayed on. It was Skyrm RP blog that I deleted not too long ago because I couldn't get back into the fandom. (My damn Xbox kept rejecting my discs. D': )​

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?​
    I'm more familiar with single partner roleplays, but I wouldn't mind joining a group one. I kind of prefer single partner at the moment, though.​
    That is just the basics, but if anyone would like to know more, please ask! :)​
    (I am so terrible at introductions. D:)

2. Welcome to Iwaku.

I'm October, nice to meet you!

3. Thank you!

It's nice to meet you as well! :)

4. -Octo keeps beating me to the marker! D:<-

ANYWAYS! I'm Mittens! Hello and Welcome! :D

I shall call you...Muffins! Can I call you that?! :D If not, I shall refer to you as Fox, because I -will- mess up spelling Musique. ^^

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me! I'd love to help in anyway I can! ^^

5. Is that a fat joke? D:

Hehe, just kidding. Muffins is fine; I approve.

And thank you very much! I take it that you and October Ieche are having contest? xD

6. No of course not! D:

YAY! :D

And no problem! :D Not really haha it was just that I noticed he beat me in posting in the New Arrivals threads like 2 or 3 times right before me haha ^^

7. Oh. xD

I do have one question actually. How would I go about requesting a 1x1 roleplay roleplay with someone?

8. Easy! You simply post your idea or a post saying that you are currently looking for OneXOne partners here! This forum is for OneXOne roleplays specificly, if you were looking for a more specific place, you would post them in the correct Signups and Discussion Section or in Roleplay Talk to post interest checks to see if you have any takers on a specific idea! ^^

9. Thanks! I hope I can roleplay with you as well in the future! :)

• Like Like x 1