Jeffrey City OOC

Oh hi Tegan.
Can I interest you in a little RP known as Jeffrey City? :)

*Sips her drink*

Well Basil, can I interest you in existential anti-heroins with overly-complicated side plots? :)

DON'T TELL HER TH..... uuuuugh! -__-

Vanessa Austin
Mother, Montessori Educator, Vegan Food Blogger
Taciturn Goody Goody

They were high school sweethearts, but they had waited until their senior year of college to get married. It was just a rough patch that they were going through. They didn't need to divorce -- they didn't believe in it. They just needed some time. Vanessa took the kids to stay with her parents in South Bend, Indiana.

He stopped replying to her text messages. He didn't answer when she called. Five nights later, she drove the seven hours between her and the townhouse they had once shared. She found the door unlocked, the house empty, and had been empty. Vanessa found the note on the bedside table.

Vanessa doesn't know who her husband is seeing in Jeffrey City, but she's going to find out.

Also can I post again for my girl or is the thing on ice?

Hmm... Jeffrey City on Ice...

Please, go ahead and post again. <3
Jeffrey City on Ice would be bizarre.

I'm very sorry, Basil, but I'm going to have to pull my penis out your pie. It was quite a pretty pie and very juicy. Some bullshit happened. And well, it's some shit. I have to become scarce for a while. Limit my participation. *Puts on her sunglasses*

I wish that it didn't have to end this way. *Bicycle bell dings as she peddles away*

Name: Jacob
Occupation:college student, student teaching to become High school music teacher
Personality: Relaxed, friendly, but can get upset and gets a temper
Appearance: 6 foot, long dark brown hair, usually weats a peacoat and jeans with typical lowtop chuck taylors
Backstory: Grew up in midwest, fufilled lifelong dream by moving to major city and attending university
(I'm very sorry if this is wrong or out of place, first post, first time roleplaying ever, just trying to give this a shot, private message me if you can help me out)

Yes! If you're still around, yes! You need to incorporate the letter you recieved in your backstory somehow.
Sorry I didn't see this earlier.