Jealousy, Obsession, and Love Never Mix

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Kazuki Yukihiro, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One of the seven deadly sins is Envy, or a more common term for it would be jealousy. An envious person typically finds a specific group of people or a specific person to, usually, hate on or dislike because that person or group does things they cannot do or has things they do not have.

Jealousy can be found in many forms, and one of the most common, and one of the most deadly would be envy of a person due to love. Most times, this type of jealousy turns into unbelievable amounts of rage and can drive a person to the brink of insanity, to the point where they are willing to do ANYTHING to make sure that they can get what they want.

What happens when Jealousy, Love, and something even worse, obsession, come together. They produce a monster of a person who will stop at literally nothing to get their way. Unfortunately, when an unlikely friendship is sparked between two students of a local high school - A new student transferring in from out of town and a guy who has a reputation to appear quiet and reserved - so is an uncontrollable rage and desire to end this friendship by any means possible.

(I apologize for keeping the bulk of the story and the any specific details out of the description. It is intended to be able to change in case any person wants to change anything about the idea so that it suits them a bit more. Feel free to PM me about anything you wish to change about the Roleplay we start together. If you need more information, then I'll also be more than happy to give it.)

2. I am very much interested on this one :) what's your specific idea for the story?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.