3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Romance, Slice of life
Any names with italics are the preferred choices out of the love interests listed, by the way. Below are a few choices of themes you may put on the subject of a note or email-- that way I know what theme you’d prefer to do. Any series, or standalone, that you may see in this color are the current cravings I have. Also if anyone has sent me a request or response but lost contact with me, please feel free to inform me. Sometimes emails get lost or they don’t get sent due to technical difficulties. I would rather be informed of this, vice versa if the situation were reserved, so we can discuss whether to continue it or create a new roleplay.

giphy.gif

|| GUIDELINES & CONTACT INFORMATION ||

Considering the fact I’m over the legal age, I prefer to only roleplay with those over the age of eighteen and above. I don’t mind doing mature role plays or those with darker themes. However, I will not do anything regarding pedophilia, beastiality, necrophilia, or anything of similar nature to either of those three things. I’m comfortable with swearing, sexual situations, drug mentions/usage, or violence.

Replies can be a fickle thing, since I do work a full time job and take care of three growing dogs with my fiancé. Among other things, I am busy sometimes caring for my sister’s baby or helping her with her older children as well. Occasionally, I will get busy with errands or helping my parents with things- hopefully that’ll give you some indication of where my free time goes. I do try to respond within that same week or at least the week after. If you notice I am taking a while, feel free to send me an email or a message on discord. .

My writing length tends to vary from 300 to 1,000+, depending on the roleplay we’re doing. I do try to mirror whatever lengths you are writing as well. My responses are kept in third person pov, that’s what I’m comfortable with. I do OC x Canon, but I can do Canon x Canon or OC x OC, if you’re interested in that.

Also, I mainly roleplay through email due to the organization and easy access to the application and emails. With that being said, I don’t mind doing two or more ongoing roleplays with someone. Just specify which ones you’d like to do. Oh! I don’t plan on roleplaying through Deviantart, litzilla, litmust, or Skype either. I would prefer using the latter for OOC chat, plot discussion or the like while our roleplay would continue through email.
- - - » Anime and Manga

Akatsuki no Yona |☆☆☆| OC complete | { Hak and Sin-ah } | Catching up.

Ao Haru Ride |☆☆| OC mid-edit | { Touma Kikuchi } | Caught up on manga.

Blue Exorcist |☆☆| OC finished | { Rin Okumura, Yukio Okumura, and Renzo Shima } | Caught up on both-- anime and manga.

Boku no hero academia | ☆☆☆☆| OC started , Nami| {Tamaki Amajiki, Katsuki Bakugou, Nejire Hado, Denki Kaminari, Izuku Midoriya , Keigo Takamaki, and Shouto Todoroki } | Caught up on anime and manga.

Case Study of Vanitas | ☆☆☆☆ | OC started | { Noe Archiviste, and Vanitas }

D.Gray Man |☆☆☆☆| OC complete | { Lavi, Tyki Mikk, Devit, Road Kamelot, and Allen Walker } | Caught up on both-- anime and manga.

Death Note |☆| OC mid-edit | { Mail Jeevas, Mihael Keehl, Misa Amane, L Lawliet, Naomi Misora, and Nate River } | Caught up on both-- anime and manga. ( Currently reading the novels )

Demon Slayer | ☆☆☆☆ | OC started | { Zenitsu Agatsuma, Obanai Iguro, Mitsuri Kanroji, Shinobu Kocho, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomioka } | Catching up on anime and manga, watched Mugen Train.

Durarara!! |☆☆| 1 OC complete, 1 OC mid-edit |{ Shizuo Heiwajima, and Kida Masaomi } | Caught up on both-- anime and manga. (Currently reading novels )

Durarara!!x2 |☆☆☆☆| 1 OC complete, 1 OC mid-edit | { Shizuo Heiwajima, Kasuka Heiwajima, Aoba Kuronuma, Kida Masaomi, and Kurui Orihara } | Caught up on both-- anime and manga. (Currently reading the novels )

Fairy tail |☆☆☆☆| OC complete | { Rogue Cheney, Natsu Dragneel, Sting Eucliffe, Gray Fullbuster, and Juvia Lockser } | Caught up on manga.

Free! |☆☆☆| OC complete | { Nagisa Hazuki, Gou Matsuoka, Momotarou Mikoshiba, Haruka Nanase , Kisumi Shigino, Makoto Tachibana, and Sosuke Yamazaki } | Caught up on anime.

Fruits Basket |☆☆☆☆| OC complete | { Hatsuharu Sohma, Kyo Sohma, Momiji Sohma and Rin Sohma } | Caught up on both-- anime and manga.

➳ Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood |☆☆☆| OC mid-edit |{ Edward Elric, Greed, Roy Mustang, and Ling Yao } | Caught up on both-- anime and manga.

➳ Gekkan shoujo Nozaki-kun |☆☆☆☆| OC mid-edit | { Mikoshiba Mikoto and Chiyo Sakura } | Reading manga.

Haikyuu!! |☆☆☆☆| OC complete | { Shōyō Hinata, Tobio Kageyama, Tsukishima Kei, Kenma Kozume, Tetsuro Kuroo, Sugawara Koushi, and Oikawa Tōru } | Catching up on both-- anime and manga.

Hirunuka no Ryuusei |☆☆☆☆| OC complete |{ Mamura Daiki } | Caught up on manga.

Inuyasha |☆☆| OC complete , wolf hanyo|{ Bankotsu, Inuyasha, and Koga } | Caught up on anime and movies, rereading manga.

JuJutsu Kaisen | ☆☆☆☆ | OC mid-edit | { Megumi Fushiguro, Yuji Itadori, Satoru Gojo and Yuta Okkotsu } | Caught up on anime, currently reading through the manga.

K Project |☆☆☆☆| OC complete | { Yatogami Kuroh, Izumo Kusanagi, Yata Misaki, and Mikoto Suoh } | Caught up on anime, watching movies.

Karneval |☆☆☆| OC complete | { Gareki and Karoku } | Caught up with manga.

Katekyo hitman reborn! |☆☆☆☆| 3 OC complete ( Boss, Informant, boss) | { Belphegor, Byakuran Gesso, Chrome Dokuro, Enma Kozato, Fran, Giotto, Gokudera Hayato, Hibari Kyoya, Haru Miura, Reborn, Mukuro Rokudo, Tsunayoshi Sawada and Yamamoto Takeshi } | Caught up on both-- anime and manga.

Kuroko no basket |☆☆☆| OC complete | { Aomine Daiki, Taiga Kagami, Tetsuya Kuroko, Kise Ryouta, Akashi Seijuro, Nijimura Shuuzou and Himuro Tatsuya } | Caught up with manga, catching up on anime.

Magi |☆☆☆☆ | OC in mid-edit | { Aladdin, Judal, Hakuryuu Ren, Kouha Ren, Alibaba Saluja, and Sharrkan } | Caught up with anime, catching up on manga.

Noragami |☆☆☆ | OC in mid-edit | { Yato and Yukine } | Caught up manga, starting anime.

Oresama teacher |☆☆☆☆|OC mid-edit | { Reito Ayabe, Kouhei Kanagawa, and Hayasaka Kaori } | Caught up on manga.

Ouran highschool host club |☆☆☆☆| OC complete | { Hikaru Hitachiin and Tamaki Suoh } | Caught up on manga, restarting anime.

Pandora Hearts |☆☆☆☆|OC mid-edit| { Oswald Baskerville, Cheshire Cat, Elliot Nightray, Gilbert Nightray, Vincent Nightray and Oz Vessalius } | Caught up with manga, restarting anime.

Psycho pass |☆☆☆☆|OC mid-edit| { Shusei Kagari, and Shinya Kōgami } | Caught up with anime.

➳ Shugo Chara |☆☆☆| OC complete| { Ikuto Tsukiyomi } |Caught up with manga.

Tokyo Ghoul: RE |☆☆☆☆|1 OC complete, 1 OC mid-edit| { Sasaki Haise, Urie Kuki, Ayato Kirishima and Nishiki Nishio} | Caught up.

Vampire knight |☆☆☆☆| OC complete | { Aidou Hanabusa, Zero Kiryuu, Shiki Senri, and Kaito Takamiya } | Caught up on manga.

Watashi ga motete dousunda | Kiss him, Not me |☆☆☆| OC mid-edit | { Hayato Shinomiya, and Nozomu Nanashima } | Caught up on manga.

Yamada-kun to 7 nin no majo |☆☆☆☆| OC mid-edit | { Tsubaki Kentarou and Miyamura Toranosuke } | Caught up on manga.

robinstache_icon_011013_by_alexaclyne-d5r4asx.png
tumblr_nij0uc6Yma1tkcyrqo5_250.png
Wanda2copy.png

- - - » Comics and Graphic Novels- just plain ‘ol superhero stuff

DC Universe |☆☆☆ | OC mid-edit | { Barry Allen (Flash), Tim Drake (Red Robin), Richard Grayson (Nightwing), Roy Harper (Arsenal), Pamela Ivy (Poison Ivy), Laurel Lance (Black Canary), Floyd Lawton (Deadshot), June Moone (Enchantress), Diana Prince (Wonder Woman), Oliver Queen (Green Arrow), Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn), Cassandra Sandsmark (Wonder girl), Jason Todd (Red Hood), Bruce Wayne (Batman), and Wallace West (Kid Flash/2nd Flash) } | Catching up TV series, movies, and comics.
s and movies.

➳ Deadpool 2 | ☆ | OC started | { Cable (Nathan Summers), Domino (), and Colossus () } Seen.

➳ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 |☆☆ | OC not started | { Gamora, Mantis, and Peter Quill } | Seen both films, caught up on character lore.

Justice League | ☆☆ |OC mid-edit | { Barry Allen, Diana Prince, and Bruce Wayne } | Seen film.

Marvel Universe |☆☆☆☆| 2 OCs complete( healer, hero), 3 OCs mid-edit( halfling, assassin, spy, mini hero in training ) | { John Allerdyce (Pyro) , Elizabeth Braddock (Psylocke), James Buchanan Barnes, T’Challa (Black Panther), Bobby Drake (Ice-Man), Emma Frost, Gamora, Jean Gray (Phoenix), Logan Howlett (Wolverine), Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto), Loki Laufeyson, Remy Lebeau (Gambit), Anna Marie (Rogue), Pietro Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff, Thor Odinson, Peter Parker, Peter Quill, Steven Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Tony Stark, Kurt Wagner, Sam Wilson, and Charles Xavier } | Caught up on MCU, catching up on comics.

➳ Spider man: Homecoming | ☆☆☆☆ | OC mid-edit | { Peter Parker } | Watched.

Young Justice | ☆☆☆☆| OC mid-edit , Red OC mid edit| { Older!Bart Allen, Older!Tim Drake, Richard Grayson, Roy Harper, Conner Kent, Older! Garfield Logan, Diana Prince, Harley Quinn, Starfire (Koriand'r), Cassandra Sandsmark, Zatanna Zatara, and Wallace West } | Catching up.

-Bellamy-Blake-bellamy-blake-37877628-100-100.gif
tumblr_inline_ng0aaraQ2j1sk47ji.gif
tumblr_inline_nopllcywYO1sj10nh_500.gif

- - - » TV shows, entertainment and movies

American horror story: Asylum |☆☆☆☆| 2 OCs mid-edit| { OC and Kit Walker } |Caught up.

Bates Motel |☆☆☆☆|OC complete| { Dylan Massett } | Catching up on season three.

Chilling adventures of Sabrina | ☆☆☆☆| OC started | { Harvey Kinkle, Ambrose Spellman, and Sabrina Spellman } | Finished first season.

Covenant |☆☆☆☆|OC mid-edit |{ Caleb Danvers and Reid Garwin } | Caught up.

Harry Potter |☆☆| 1 OC complete, 1 OC mid-edit| { Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Fred Weasley, and Harry Potter } | Caught up with movies, rereading books.

House of Dragons | ☆☆☆ | OC started | { Harwin Strong, Daemon Targaryen, Rhaenyra Targaryen, and Baela Targaryen } | Finished

Lost |☆☆☆☆| Dione, Alastor| { Boone Carlyle, James Ford, Desmond Hume, Sun Kwon, Claire Littleton,OC, Charlie Pace, and Jack Shephard } | Starting season five, and binge watching the rest.

Riverdale |☆☆ | OC started, Serpent | { Cheryl Blossom, Jason Blossom, Betty Cooper, Jughead Jones III, Reggie Mantle, Sweet Pea, and Veronica Lodge } | Currently watching, reading a majority of the comics.

Star Wars prequels |☆☆| OC mid-edit | { Padme Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, OC, Anakin Skywalker, and Luke Skywalker } | Watched the entire prequels, currently rewatching.

➳ Star Wars: The Force Awakens |☆| 2 OCs mid-edit ( bounty hunter, and smuggler ) | { Rey, OC, Kylo Ren, and Poe Dameron } | Seen.

Stranger things | ☆☆| OC started | { Billy Hargrove, Steve Harrington, and Eddie Munson } | Finished, caught up.

Supernatural |☆☆☆|OC complete ( Werewolf , Angel ) | { Castiel, Dean Winchester, OC and Sam Winchester } | Haven’t started season ten.

Teen Wolf |☆☆|1 OC complete, 1 OC mid-edit| { Allison Argent, Derek Hale, Isaac Lahey, Lydia Martin, Scott Mccall, and Stiles Stilinski } | Season three complete, attempting to finish.

The 100 |☆☆☆☆|1 OC complete, 1 OC mid-edit| { Bellamy Blake, Octavia Blake, Clarke Griffin, John Murphy, Lexa, Lincoln, and Raven Reyes } | Caught up until season 3, starting the book series.

The Originals |☆☆☆| OC complete| { Elijah Mikaelson, Niklaus Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson and Rebekah Mikaelson } | Starting season two.

The Umbrella Academy |☆☆☆| OC mid-edit | { Alison Hargreeves, Ben Hargreeves, and Diego Hargreeves } | Caught up, and currently rereading the comics.

The Vampire Diaries |☆☆☆| OC complete| { Elijah Mikaelson, Caroline Forbes, Tyler Lockwood, Niklaus Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson, and Stefan Salvatore } | Currently watching.

Twilight Franchise |☆☆☆☆| OC (hybrid) mid-edit, OC (Werewolf) mid-edit | { Rosaline Hale, Alice Cullen, Jacob Black, and Seth Clearwater } | Watched movies, and finished the books.

7cRMWpZysWUTIhr8MDULIqq8sMv7FCxcoLd5YZj7ozSzKQHZIlkI66rfmm-9Ywutg782jE_V1OZApmIvt9BCPY6mijBA02Myk8H1wNpo5m50kBnG8NzhUVezFzxAjiJ1EDyD1oLKlejdkCtPUb5tzw
r4xqzlSdHdrz8rMM0OCJQCXIvfpwWEentPDXKtWRqqAPiw4arL1l06l7arosVIqrjAErWUeNM0ZYBvzNA0Re7ijWSCaTvk2waTbOF2Fj0e3f0YC-8A8joIqvf66VFQ7DjyBnaHiC5kBym30ZtAbWOQ
bJUHq1Bur9MRSB3n1t3JBscC6CGbObB6CeyxAGI6Lg3viEmiBtX4sntSXmTFRa576MjZNxgJxnV2EXtbnwbsG-fZTqFLbzkgymSgx7tVDn_IrmP9whr-rO-qeHg86BN_n0u8p5_kJwpdgf7lB0BxIA
rjmetj_th.jpg

- - - » Otome & Visual Novel Games

7 Scarlet | | OC not started | { Amari Isora, Kagutsuchi Hino, Murakumo Yuzuki, and Hanate Yatsukami } | Starting game.

Alice in the country of hearts |☆☆☆☆| OC complete | { Ace, Blood Dupre, Boris Airay, Alice Liddell, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum } | Rereading manga, and planning to purchase the current installments.

Amnesia Memories |☆☆☆☆|OC complete|{ Ikki, Shin and Toma }| Currently playing.

➳ Bad apple wars | ☆ | OC not started | { Alma, Higa, and Shikishima } | Purchased, not started.

Brothers Conflict |☆☆☆| OC mid-edit | { Tsubaki Asahina, or Fuuto Asahina } | Walkthroughs and planning on purchasing.

➳ Code: Realize ( Guardian of Rebirth ) |☆☆☆☆| OC mid-edit | { Impey Barbican and Arsene Lupin } | Currently playing.

Collar x Malice | ☆☆☆☆ | OC started | { Kei Ozaki, and Aiji Yanagi } | Just beginning.

➳ Cupid Parasite | ☆ | OC not started | { Gill Lovecraft, and Allan Melville } | Purchased, not started

Diabolik Lovers |☆☆☆| OC started | { Ayato Sakamaki, Shuu Sakamaki, and Subaru Sakamaki } | Walkthroughs, beginning the first installment and planning on purchasing the first and second installment.

Diabolik Lovers More blood |☆☆☆☆| OC started | { Kou Mukami, Ruki Mukami, Ayato Sakamaki, Shuu Sakamaki, and Subaru Sakamaki } | Watching anime, planning on purchasing a second installment.

Hakuoki: Demon of the fleeting blossom |☆☆☆☆| OC complete| { Kazama Chikage, Souji Okita, Hajime Saito, Harada Sanosuke and Heisuke Toudou } | Finishing game.

➳ Kamigami no Asobi |☆☆| OC started | { Loki Laevatein } | Walkthroughs and plans to purchase the first installment.

Mystic Messenger |☆☆☆☆| OC started, OC unfinished | { Jumin Han, Seven, Yoosung, and Zen } | Finished all routes, excluding Jahee and Secret 02.

Norn9: Var Commons |☆☆☆☆| OC started | { Natsuhiko Azuma, Itsuki Kagami, Heishi Otomaru, and Akito Syukuri } | Playing through routes.

➳ OZMafia |☆☆☆| OC started | { Axel, Caesar, Caramia, Kyrie, and Scarlet } | Playing through routes.

➳ Paradigm Paradox |☆☆☆☆ | OC started | { Ibuki, Hyuuga, Saibara Kamui, Takato Tokio, and Yukinami } |Playing through routes

Period cube: shackles of Amadeus | ☆☆☆☆ | OC not started | { Hiroya Tachibana, Rei Aijou (Radius), Shiki Hanamiya (Poyo-Poyo), Riku Yuuki (Libera), and Zain } | Playing through routes.

Psychedelica of the black butterflies | ☆☆☆☆ | OC not started | { Hikage, and Yamato } | Playing through routes.

➳ Starry Sky |☆☆| OC complete| { Ryunosuke Miyaji and Kazuki Shiranui } | Walkthroughs.

The Letter | ☆☆☆☆ | OC not started | { Ashton Frey, or Hannah Wright } | Finished, exploring bad ends and starting the route towards true ends.

➳ Variable Barricade| ☆ | OC not started | { Mitsumori Ichiya, Yagami Nayuta, and Mayuzumi Shion } | Purchased, not started

tumblr_nvoi4g85OP1qf6vcjo1_500.gif

- - - » Video Games

➳ Final Fantasy VII |☆|OC complete|{ Tifa Lockheart, Cloud Strife and Vincent Valentine } |Currently playing.

➳ Final Fantasy XIII-2 |☆| OC mid-edit| { Hope Estheim and Noel Kriess } | Currently playing.

Final Fantasy XV |☆☆☆☆| OC started| { Prompto Argentum, Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, and Noctis Lucis Caelum } | Walkthroughs.

Final Fantasy Crisis Core |☆☆☆☆|OC complete| { Tifa Lockheart, Cloud Strife and Zack Fair } | Currently playing.

Fire emblem: Awakening |☆☆☆☆| OC complete| { Chrom, Inigo, Henry, Lon’qu, and Morgan } |Finishing.

Fire emblem: Fates |☆☆☆☆| OC started | { Camilia, Corrin, Kaden, Keaton, Laslow, Leo, Oboro, and Takumi } | Mid-playthrough// this is written in case you’re interested in including both sides.

Fire emblem: Three Houses | ☆☆☆☆| OC started | { Ashe, Byleth, Claude, Felix, and Sylvain,} | Two routes completed, playing through DLC.

Kingdom Hearts II |☆☆☆☆|OC complete| {Kairi, Naminé, Riku, Roxas and Sora } |Finished.

Kingdom Hearts III |☆☆☆☆|OC complete| { Kairi, Naminé, Riku, Roxas, Sora, Vanitas and Ventus} | In Big Hero 6 world.

Persona 3 |☆☆☆☆| OC complete| { Akihiko Sanada, Minato Arisato, Mitsuru Kirijo, and Ryoji Mochizuki } | Replaying.

The Walking Dead: The final season | ☆☆☆☆| OC started | { Clementine, Louis, Mitch, and Violet } | Currently replaying the season.​