"Je ne suis pas important." (Mocking Jayy and Desu

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]"Hai, I think it's a good idea." Kaito winked at May, feeling the booze already its way into his brain, and making him bolder than he normally was.

... And then his smile faltered.

"Hisao..." He mumbled, turning to the male. "(Let's go a bit easier on Koshi, ok)?" He pressed his lips into a fine line, and looked down at the plastic bag, where he knew a bottle of whiskey was hiding. That was the main star of the evening - it was sure to knock him out, just what Kaito wanted. He didn't elaborate on his words, despite being red-faced and already tipsy (he was a lightweight, despite how much he drank... Damn those Asian genes) Kaito wasn't ready to elaborate on his words. He had already exposed his brother today, he didn't need to tell Hisao. Kaito knew his brother was a cutter for a while, but... Something was really off about him lately.

He had found a noose in Koshi's closet. He hated the thought of it meant. Despite how his attachment disorder (about which he had already told Hisao) prevented him from really being able to form a bond with his twin, Kaito... In the deepest reaches of his heart, really wanted to understand Koshi. At least just understand him.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="May Tachibana, green, dashed, 10"]
May arched a brow when she caught sight of his wink, before his expression turned serious and gloomy. Well that was just abrupt. Maybe it was caused by the alcohol. What completely shocked her was Kaito's request on regards of his twin brother. Hisao only stared for a moment, trying to decipher why he was asking such a thing, before giving him a nod. "(Alright, sure. I can do that. No problem at all.)" Maybe she had been quick to judge Kaito because he seemed to be acting like he cared about his brother.

May took another drink from the bottle, her mind drifting off. The alcohol was beginning to hit her. She too was a lightweight and it wouldn't be long until she was tipsy. "Hisaoooo..." May whined, it was beginning to officially take effect. "Why didn't you ever let me drink before? (You were such a stick in the mud.)" With a light chuckle, she chugged down a good amount, before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "(Say, Kaito...what's it like being the football captain, hmm? I bet you have a lot of pressure.)" May was just rambling off now, clearly she was getting comfortable with all this. She leaned back against the couch, clutching the bottle in her tiny hands before lifting the rim to her lips to take another long gulp; she was halfway done with it.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito chuckled at May's half-aware behavior, then turned to Hisao and asked, "(Hey, you wouldn't have any whiskey glasses? ... Or just any ol' cups will do.)" This was going too well - May was slowly getting more used to him, and he loved it. He wanted her to completely lose herself, so that he could find her in his arms. Under him. In a bed. On the floor. Anywhere will do.
Boy, alcohol did funny things to your head.

Kaito turned back to the somewhat inebriated girl and said, "(Mm? Well... It's pretty hard, but not too bad. The parties make it all worth while.)" He didn't realize how close he was getting to her, leaning to his right to feel more of her warmth beside him.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
"(Yeah, we have some. Let me go get them.)" Hisao said as he took one drink from his bottle of beer, before stumbling over to the kitchen.

May glanced at the male as he left, a giggle leaving her lips. The brunette was beginning to feel different. She was less tense and becoming carefree. "(Must be fun.)" Her speech was coming slightly slurred and a goofy grin was on her lips. "(I hardly go out...but maybe I should start joining you guys...)" May didn't even notice the he was getting closer to her. Her mind was somewhere else.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]"Mmh." Kaito nodded, staring down at her with an intensely amorous gaze, noticing the faint, adorable blush on her cheeks from the strength of the alcohol in her system.

It was getting rather warm, much too warm to keep wearing a hoodie, so Kaito abruptly clutched the brim of it and lifted the thing over his head... 'Accidentally' pulling his shirt up in the process, revealing a well-muscled body, defined laterals and abdominal muscles, all lean and taunt from all the years of football and swimming he had done. Kaito's abs flexed as he rolled his chest forward away from the backrest of the couch to free the back part of his hoodie so that he could get it off.
"Oops..." The male finally got rid of the garment quickly pulled his shirt back down, then glanced at May with a smirk... Like he had done the whole thing on purpose. He leaned down towards her, grey eyes going to her lips, yet he still wasn't drunk enough to... Well, maybe he was. Kaito smirked and it was clear that he wanted a kiss.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
The brunette gave him a smile before taking one more drink from the bottle. Without a warning, Kaito lifted up his hoodie taking his shirt with it. May nearly choked when her emerald orbs moved down to his toned body. The muscles and abs frankly caused for her cheeks to warm up even more. She had never imagined he would have such a well built body, then again it did make sense given that he was in football. May couldn't help but to continue to stare in awe until he pulled his shirt back down.

"(You...)" May trailed off as her gaze moved up to meet his as he leaned forward, closer to her.

"(I have the glasses!)" Hisao announced as he returned with three glasses, two in one hand and one in the other.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito's smirk became even more predatory, even more dangerous - like during those times he was hurting Koshi, but his eyes only spoke of gentleness and silly, shameless desire. And then suddenly, he heard the sound of Hisao's voice and jumped away from May, playing his advances off coolly, acting like he hadn't been doing anything.

"(Hm? That's great)." The male aided his friend in putting the glasses down, and immediately lifted the bottle up to pour the booze into each one. He knew it was better if Hisao didn't know anything about how attracted he was to his his sister. The male seemed to be protective of her, and Kaito didn't want to make things awkward between him and Hisao. Well, they two were close friends, so Kaito doubted anything bad would happen, but he was afraid of how strange it would be. He lifted his cup to his lips, and swirled the dark-colored liquid in the cup briefly before pressing his lips against the edge of the glass and gulping half of it down immediately.

"(We need to get out of here before your parents show up or something)." It would really suck if all three of them got discovered like that. Kaito turned to May, concern in his gaze. Him an Hisao would leave... If she stayed behind, in that state, would her parents notice? Kaito couldn't help but care. [/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May watched as Kaito poured the dark liquid into each cup, wondering how they could drink so much. She had just barely finished drinking the beer. Despite how she felt, she grabbed the glass cup and brought it up to her lips. The strong scent of the alcohol went up her nose and for a second, she was going to not drink it. But...Maybe Hisao was right. He needed to unwind me do things, so she held her breath and took a good drink from the glass. Immediately she started coughing again, but it didn't last long.

"(Why so soon? It's barely four thirty, they won't be here until like nine or something.)" Hisao dismissed his words with a wave of his hands. "(Plus, we can't just leave May like that.)" Hisao wrapped an arm around her shoulders, before taking the cup from her hands. "(You can't let mom or dad find out you got drunk, else we'll both be in trouble.)" He slurred as he started down at the brunette. He, more so than her, would get in trouble for allowing her to get drunk. "(I know, I know, nii-san." May normally didn't call him that term, but she was drunk so she hardly cared about what came out of her mouth.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]"(You guys are right)." Kaito stretched and brought his hands behind his head, and glanced out the window. He could see his house, and somewhat wished the he could tell what was going on inside of it. But, the walls stayed just as obscure as Koshi did, and he reached for the glass again to take another drink. "Baka-Koshi..." He muttered to himself, resentment rising up in his chest like a tidal wave.

It didn't last long though, because Kaito turned back to what was going on beside him, and slung an arm around May's shoulders in an attempt to steal her back from Hisao. "Ne, May-chan, (you wouldn't rat us out, right? You love us too much)." He laughed, already drunk. "(Ah, you should drink some more...)" He lifted his glass up again, and with his arm holding May to his chest he loudly called, "Cheers! Here's to happiness!"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi ran his fingers through Mochi's fur. The little creature was so warm, and so soft... He was asleep, with Koshi on the bed, and the boy decided to scoot closer and carefully curled around the cat. For a blissful moment, heat radiated off of the animal to warm Koshi's ribs - and then Mochi shot up, distraught over the overabundance of contact, and jumped off the bed.

Devastated, Koshi reached a hand out after the cat, "Naaaw... Don't go..." Pfft. Cats.[/fieldbox]

It seemed as if they were taking turns on placing their arms around her shoulder because Hisao removed his, only to be replaced by Kaito. "(I would never rat you guys out.)" May answered with a small grin as her fingers tightened around the glass. The male pulled her closer to him, causing for the side of her head to rest against his chest.

"Cheers!" May called out, right after her brother said it. Bringing the glass to her lips, she gulped down a good amount of the drink. Eventually she drank the rest of it and she set it down on the table, before returning back to Kaito, enjoying the warmth his body provided. "(Nii-san, let's watch something funny.)" May gestured to the TV and her brother chuckled and lazily picked up the control to change it to those romcoms Kaito had been talking about. "I'm going to beat up some pizza rolls." Hisao slurred before rising from his seat and stumbling his way towards the kitchen, leaving the two alone.

[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Desu Juice
[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito regarded the TV excitedly, a bit embarrassed about the fact that the two of them knew about his secret love of romcoms. May's face was pressed against his chest, and Kaito looked down at her and smiled. Hisao mentioned getting pizza rolls, and Kaito quickly respond to the idea with a, "Fuck yeah~" Wait. Beat up pizza rolls? Alright Hisao... Do whatever you need to do. They're a good substitute for Koshi - just as mute, and just as occasionally cheesy.

He poured himself another glass of Jack, keeping May against him as he leaned slightly forward, and drank that one as well. upon leaning back again, Kaito realized that they were alone...

With a mischievous glint in bis eyes, he carefully ran his fingers up May's arm, so carefully that he wondered if the touch would be felt at all. "May-chan..." Kaito said, to gain her attention. His eyes became serious.

"(I like you)." He grasped her hand in his, and pulled it up to press it flat against his abdomen, so that she could feel him up - pressed against a firm, and defined group of muscles. "(I really like you... Let's go back to my place... Alone. I can show you just how much I like you)." It was the alcohol talking, commanding Kaito through an unignorable megaphone.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May watched as the male refilled his cup and drank it. She had honestly never pictured herself drinking for the first time with Hisao and Kaito. If anything she thought she would have needed to go off with some friends to do so.

"Hmm?" May lifted her gaze away from the bottle of jack and looked at Kaito, his hand guiding hers to touch his well built abdomen. It was as if she was touching rocks with skin over them. Giving that she was drunk, it didn't occur to her to think about what she was doing. Her hand couldn't help to begin feeling more of his abdomen.

"(You like me?)" Now that caught her attention and May looked back up at him, meeting his gaze. "(No...I want to stay here.)"

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito smirked as her hand did what he wanted it to - it slid up his body a bit, pulling his shirt up a tiny bit and wrinkling it over her fingers. He was confident enough as to not shrink away from her gaze as she looked up at him, even though he wanted to. Those eyes were just too pretty...

But when May said she wanted to stay there, Kaito's smirk lost its self-satisfied edge. "N... Nani?" He asked in a low growl, and leaned close to her. The TV audience burst out laughing at something awkward going on between a couple, and Kaito couldn't help but feel like they were mocking him. "(Oh come on, it'll be fun...)" He whined adorably, and tilted his head to watch the girl as one of his hands went up to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. [/fieldbox]

Kaito leaned closer to her and it only occurred to her to lean away when he insisted. "N-no...(I can't.)" May squirmed, feeling completely uncomfortable with his advances. Immediately she retracted her hand and she avoided her gaze. Where was her brother when she needed him? "Gomenasai, Kaito-kun." She sucked in a breath when his fingers came up to her face to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"(I like you, but I don't...not in that way...)" Her voice came out small and she bit her lip, crossing her arms over her chest.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]May leaned away, obviously uncomfortable, and Kaito immediately retreated a bit. His eyes were opened wide now, alarmed, because never had he been rejected by a girl like that, and it terrified him.

"M-May-chan..." He said, and judging by the tone of his voice, he was immensely hurt... Kaito immediately disguised this by furrowing his eyebrows and looking pissed. "No way May, I know you like me... Don't be so cruel, have a little kindness..." He slurred, and reached towards her crossed arms to grasp her by the wrist.

If that was her first time drinking alcohol, would this be her first kiss too? Kaito decided he would steal it, steal that kiss no matter what. So he leaned forward quickly, while pulling her towards him by the wrist a little, urging her to accept his advances.
[/fieldbox]

The brunette managed to glance up at him only to be greeted by his pissed off expression. She didn't like where this was going. "Kindness...?" How was that being kind? She would never give her self worth up just to be kind. May had just been about to stand up when he suddenly ceased her wrist and pulled her towards him while leaning forward. "(Please stop.)" Her voice wasn't as loud, given that she didn't want her brother to get riled up over something like this. She didn't want to be the cause of jeopardizing their friendship. "(Kaito, this isn't right.)" May turned her face away from him while trying to free her wrist. By now, her heart was pounding in her ears and she wanted nothing more than to disappear into her room.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]He narrowed his eyes, outrage burning in his heart. "Fine! Whatever! Be like that!" He spat, then let go of her wrist, and even shoved it back towards her like it was diseased.

Kaito tried to get up, but was so drunk that he only managed to get an foot off the couch before crashing back down onto his bum, bouncing up briefly with a silly, angry expression before trying again and getting it right this time.

"Hisao!" He called into the kitchen as he stumbled towards it, almost tripping and falling down. He was so leaving. His drunk, stubborn pride wouldn't let him stay there a minute longer.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May flinched at his harsh tone and instinctively leaned away from him, though she grimaced slightly when he shoved her hand back at her. Kaito, practically radiating the rage he felt, attempted to get up but failed and she considered helping him, but that would rain worsening her situation. The brunette watched him go, before rising to her feet and stumbled over towards the stairs. How would she make it up stairs without hurting herself? Her hands tightly gripped the railing as she slowly ascended.

May was planning to lock herself in her room and just lay under the covers where no one could bother her or see her.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hisao Tachibana, blue, dashed, 10"]
Hisao rested his forehead against the microwave watching the pizza rolls spin around as they were heated up. "What?" He questioned as he stood up and watched with a crooked grin as his friend stumbled into the kitchen. "(Why you so angry, huh? You look funny with that scowl.)" Hisao chuckled and suddenly a beeping noise caused for him to face the microwave. He pulled it open and gripped the plate. "Oh fuck!" He cried as the plate burned his hands and he set it down on the counter. "Shit, that burned..." He grumbled as he looked down at his hands.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito placed a hand on his hip like a sassy, strong independent woman who don't need no man would. "(Yeah, well you look funny when you-)" He was cut off by Hisao's exclamation of pain, and it scared him so much that his scowl was completely replaced with a look of intense concern. He hated to see people get hurt around him, especially his friends. Which was funny, since he was the one doing most of the hurting towards his brother.

It was also funny how quickly and overwhelmingly the boy's wall of defensive anger could be broken down sometimes. "Hisao!" He called, and stumbled forward to clutch his friend by the wrists, pulling the hands toward him so that he could see if they were alright. "Baka! (You should be more careful!)" He was drunk enough to feel almost a little bit too concerned. But... It was Hisao getting hurt.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Hisao Tachibana, blue, dashed, 10"]
Kaito gripped his wrist, pulling closer to him to examine them. The burn wasn't extreme, just a small ounce of pain that would surely subside in a few minutes. "(I know, I know. I'll watch out next time.)" He chuckled before retracting his hands from the male. "We should let these cool down then. Where's May?" Hisao questioned as he glanced over to the living room, only to see the couch empty.
[/fieldbox]

May lifted the bed sheets and slipped inside, before lifting them up to her chin. She honestly felt horrible especially with the way Kaito had reacted at her rejection. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea to drink with them. Never again would she drink with them. It wasn't worth the struggle.
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.