"Je ne suis pas important." (Mocking Jayy and Desu

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]She picked up, and something warm and pleasant like relief fluttered in Koshi's heart.

And then it was crushed by his mind again.
Who did he think he was? There was no way she
actually wanted to talk to him - why was he doing this? She probably didn't actually care about him at all. He was such a naive idiot... Koshi glanced down at his arm, the inside facing slightly out as his hand tightened on the sink because there was red showing through his makeshift bandages... He pulled the phone away from his ear, and shut his eyes, feeling bitter, bitter tears get squeezed out.

And then Koshi realized that it would be even worse not to say something - hanging up at this point would be awkward.

"Hey, it's Keishi... Koshi." His voice came out low and raspy like he had been eating glass, so Koshi cleared his throat and asked, "What's up?" It came out slightly steadier, but bore all the signs of a man in pain.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]"Hmm?" Kaito sounded distracted. He had been watching May walk away too, but for a completely different reason: Dat ass.

"Yeah, I don't really want to go home to that mopey brat." He grumbled, "Ugh, he left with the car, what a dick."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="May Tachibana, green, dashed, 10"]
"Hello?" May was once again greeted with silence and her brows furrowed in irritation. Was this some type of form to mess with her and ruin her day further? The brunette had just been about to curse at whoever was calling her, when Koshi suddenly greeted her. His voice was low and raspy, contrasting what he normally sounded though he cleared his throat before speaking out again. "Hey Koshi." May's tone was one of cheeriness, despite the horrible mood she had been in. The fact that Koshi had actually called her made her feel a sense of relief and happiness. "I'm just walking home." She answered simply before her mind noted the pain in his voice.

"Are you alright? How do you feel?" May questioned as she glanced both sides of the street before crossing.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hisao Tachibana, blue, dashed, 10"]
Hisao shook his head before giving Kaito a grin. "Don't worry about that shit. I'm sure the dweeb went straight home."

It honestly irritated him on just how annoying Koshi could be. Now he was associating himself with his sister.

"Let's go. " He motioned for him to follow as he made his way to the car, especially since he needed to talk to May about all this.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi turned around and leaned against the edge of the sink, before sliding down and sitting on the ground. He glanced up, seeing a red fingerprint on the edge of the sink - evidence of his crime against normality. He had missed it due to his height.

"I'm fine." He stuck his thumb in his mouth and lifted the wet finger to the pale surface of the sink, and rubbed the mark until it turned fleshy pink, then faded away. "I'm just a bit tired. I'm sorry for calling you so suddenly, I really wanted to talk to you." He smiled against the receiver, and finally breathed. Finally hit... A false surface. The night wasn't over, Koshi was sure that there was more yet to come. "May, I hope you don't think I'm too weird, but, I really want to get to know you better... I'm sorry I left school so suddenly."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito nodded, then followed Hisao with a strange frown.
He was excited about the party tomorrow, and really glad that he'd get to hang out with Hisao... But, there was this feeling, like something wasn't quite right.

Twin-to-twin syndrome was something very real.

If only Kaito could acknowledge what his heart was trying to tell him, then maybe Koshi would finally have a brother, and maybe... Maybe Kaito could have helped him, given Kaito's secret talent of comforting people in need. But Kaito was a butthead and listened to nobody, and nothing, and comforted only the people he thought he liked.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
"No, no! It's completely fine. I was actually looking forward to your call." May admitted and a small shy smile couldn't help but to appear on her lips. "Don't apologize for leaving and I don't think your weird." May stated as she turned the corner. "I also want to get to know you more. Perhaps we could hang out tomorrow?"

She honestly would have preferred to hang out after school, but he left school early and she had a project to finish.

[/fieldbox]

Hisao slipped into the car after unlocking the doors and immediately he started the car. Buckling up, he waited for Kaito to settle in before changing gears and driving out of the parking lot, heading towards his house.

"I can't believe May talked to Koshi." Hisao grumbled as he glanced over to Kaito.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi smiled, his eyes fluttered shut for a moment. She had been looking forward to his call, and she wanted to hang out with him... Was this a dream? Could this really be real life? "I'd love to. Where do you want to meet up?" He let himself feel happy for a moment, until the house phone suddenly rang and Koshi sprang up, suddenly anxious. "Ah, maybe we'll talk during school. I have to answer another phone call..."

Only his mother called on the house phone. It had to be something important.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito shook his head, "Dude, I thought your sister was cooler than that... What's up with her, huh?" He asked, glancing up at his friend. "Hisao, can you stop by the store? I want to get a beer or something, and I don't have any at my house."

Kaito abruptly turned to the window, and stared out at the street. The male was certainly not one to drink on weekdays - his weekends were usually reserved for that kind of thing. Something had to be troubling him, but Kaito was a tough cookie, and usually kept whatever was bothering him to himself. [/fieldbox]

Where would be a good place to hang out? One thing was for sure, they would need to remain out of sight from Hisao, Kaito, and their gang in order to have a peaceful lunch. Though she didn't get time to give him an answer.

"Oh, okay. If you want I can call you later or text you, whichever is fine." May said, a little upset that their conversation was being cut short. The faint sound of a phone ringing on the other line could be heard. "I'll let you go so you can take the call. Thanks for calling and I'll call you later." May waited for a second before pulling the phone away from her ear and ending the call. Immediately she saved his phone number to her contacts. She would surely be calling him. Picking up the pace to her walk, May rushed home and was glad to see that Hisao wasn't there yet. She could only hope that he didn't show up anytime soon.

Suddenly her phone chimed, signalling a text message.

"Hi hun! Your father and I are going to be home a bit late. There's money in the same place. Order pizza. Love you."

May breathed out a sigh as her stomach churned. That meant that she would be stuck with Hisao by themselves for who knows how long and surely that time would be spent arguing. Unless if the male had a sudden, miraculous change of mood. May stepped into the house, removed her shoes and left them lined up against the wall, before making her way upstairs to her room.
[/fieldbox]

"I dunno. She just suddenly started talking to him...though I feel like she's ding this to get back at me for soemthing that I did." He commented, before his brows furrowed at Kaito's request. Normally, they didn't drink until the weekend. So why did he want to drink right now?

"Sure..." He nodded and change course. He switched lanes before making a right, heading over to the usual liquor store they went to. "What's up, bro? You look...out of it." Hisao glanced over to his friend, before looking back at the road.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]He hung up with a smile, then dashed out of the bathroom and into the hall, where the phone sat on a small table next to a vase. He caught it on the last ring and lifted it to his ear, a gave a nervous, "Hello?"

"Darling~! Keishi, my sweetheart. How are you? How's school?"

"It's fine, I'm doing well." He answered, trying hard not to sound deadpan.

"That's great!" There was a long pause on the line, and Koshi waited for his mother to continue speaking.

"... Your grades aren't doing that great, huh? French specifically."

Koshi groaned, he hated this subject. "I know..."

"Maybe you should do that extra project... You know, the singing thing."

"That's just blackmail! It's not fair, I don't want to sing in front of so many people..."

"The teacher said that if you do it for the International Day assembly, she'll bump you up an entire grade. "

"I... I can't do it, I can't sing in front of..."

"Keishi. Don't make me mad, you better do it, or else!~"

Koshi flinched. Whenever she sounded like that, he knew she was dead serious. "Alright... I'll do it..."

"Great! I'll send the teacher an email..." Shit, of course she'd make sure his teacher knew he said yes... Koshi sighed.

"Is Kaito there?" Koshi bit his lip, and decided to cover for his brother. His mom didn't like it when they weren't home on school nights, despite them being 18. "Yeah, but he's asleep... You know, passed out from all the hard work he does." Koshi said through his teeth, hoping his mom couldn't tell how much of a lie that was.

"Aw, poor baby~" There was another long pause, which was strange. Usually, his mom's endless talking was what greeted his ears when she called - this time, she was being particularly choosy with her words.

"... Keishi, honey..." Another strange pause. "Yeah?"

"I miss you two..."

"We miss you as well."

"I think I'm going to be home for a week... Maybe sometime this month."

"Cool." Koshi felt his lips get tugged upwards into a smile. "I'm glad to hear that." But he knew the world of adults didn't work that way, and whatever she said likely wouldn't come to pass. It took her years to finally visit him in Japan with his father, after all.

"Alright darling, that's all. I'll call you tomorrow, bye!"

"Bye..." He said, and lost his smile to go back to the bathroom, where business was left unfinished.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito glanced over to Hisao again, a strangely sentimental feeling coming over him. He was glad he knew Hisao, but the boy wouldn't undersand his concerns.

"What did you do?" He asked, wondering if May's reaction was deserved.

"Me? Nah, I'm fine. Just a bit tense."[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
The brunette collapsed onto her bed, enjoying the minutes of silence. Today has been one heck of a crazy day, quite eventful compared to the daily norm. It hadn't been the best, the only highlight of her day was meeting Koshi.

Perhaps things could have gone better, but whatever. It was done with and tomorrow would be another day and she would not allow her brother or anyone else for that matter ruin it.

Eventually she got up and pulled out several notes from her folder, before starting up her laptop. She began to work on her project.

[/fieldbox]

Hisao thought for a moment, what had he done? "Honestly I'm not sure, but we'll find out soon enough." Surely May had a reasoning for suddenly talking to the kid. Based on what he heard from Kaito made him question why May even bothered. All the kid was going to do was drag her down with his emotional state.

"Are you sure? You can count on me, alright." Hisao stated, before speeding down the street and abruptly parking in the street, in front of the liquor store. "What ha gonna get?" Hisao questioned as he turned off the engine and pulled the door open.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito siged and put his hands up behind his head for a momet as he thought. "Two beers, and a bottle of Jack." He didn't respond to Hisao's earlier statement, because he knew how awesome his friend was already. Kaito clambered out of the car to go into the store, waiting for Hisao to follow.

A moment later they came back, Kaito bearing a heavy-looking plastic bag, and got back into the passenger seat, cushoning the bottles between his legs. "Are your folks going to be home?" He asked, looking a bit worried
. [/fieldbox].

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]'The other arm, come on now.'
Koshi grinned cruelly, coldly at his reflection in the metal edge and dug the blade into his skin. 'Don't stop now, better make it count.' Koshi turned his arm over to expose the softest, darkest part of himself.

"I hate you..." He growled to himself - and using the deep, melodic voice for such a sentence was utter blasphemy. It spilled again - his arm gushed red, and Koshi trembled at it, scared of himself. For a moment, Koshi halted.
The last time was a year ago, all the marks had gone an empty, desolate bleach-white. And now there would be fresh ones, new-red, sinful lines that would be baby-pink and painful for weeks.

But... He's already gone so far, so why stop?
He pressed the edge into his skin again above the cut he had just made, felt it slide into the largest organ of his body, while it broke the most important - his heart. He was opening himself up again, making new holes in his soul... It was... Mesmerizing, and sick - undeniably sick. Koshi couldn't stop staring at the place two worlds met - where metal nestled between halves of his skin, where severed vessels leaked and flesh made love to grey, grey and red, pulsing pain. Fluid ran down into the red rift he had made beneath this newer cut, then both rained red down the ladder of pale lines going up his shapely arm.

It was strange to see - arms that looked fairly strong, looked like they could hold someone were covered in scars Covered in his weakness.

This was deeper than he ever went. It plagued him that Kaito had taken the most hidden part of him and showed it off to the nicest person he had met in the past two years... It was so unfair. In fact, May was the only person he had spoken to out of actual desire this year. What a pitiful existence, his was. But of course it wasn't so simple - things like this don't come about from a single moment of anguish - they come from years of pain, festering under the skin and swelling until Koshi had to cut and drain them again.

He stood there, over the sink, staring at the massacre he had just committed. He was a sad-eyed sick puppy, falling for someone normal, happy-looking, someone who could say 'I'm fine' and actually mean it. It had been a case of crush-at-first-accidental-collision, and Koshi knew it was just him that felt that way - there was no way that she could ever like him back.

He dropped the razor, and watched as droplets of blood flecked off of it and onto the pearly-white sink, and onto the bottle of cleaning solution he had just used to scrub said sink. The arm was done, he had let the blood-run complete its cycle, and he rinsed it off under the water, then wrapped toilet paper around it. Done.
He had to finish the ritual that way, because he had to go back to pretending to be normal as quickly as possible. Koshi pulled the sleeves of his jacket over the makeshift bandages, wincing at the pain as his jacket put pressure on his still-bleeding wounds, and scrubbed the sink yet again. He hid the razor behind the corner of the mirror, in the usual spot where Kaito would never think to look. Koshi worried that a slight movement of the sink would cause the blade to fall out... But then again, it seemed pretty firmly stuck in the space between the mirror and the wall.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
"Alright." Hisao slid out of the car and followed Kaito inside the liquor store and returned back once they had the alcohol. Hisao frankly wondered if the cashier even cared, because he doubted that they look liked twenty one year olds. He wasn't complaining though. They got the opportunity to purchase alcohol without having to go through a struggle.

Sliding into the driver's side of his car, Hisao buckled up and glanced over to Kaito at his question. "I'm not sure, let me check..." Picking up his cell phone, he was surprised to see a message from their mother stating that they would be coming home late. "We're in luck. They're going to come home late, so we won't have to worry. " Hisao started the car and began to head in the direction of his home. Was May there already?

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Hisao questioned, striking up light conversation with the male. There was something wrong, he's known him for years now. Enough time to give him an understanding of when the male was upset.

After a few minutes, Hisao pulled into the driveway and got out of the car, briefly glancing at Kaito before making his way up to the front door. "Are you gonna want anything to eat right now?" Unlocking the door, he let his friend step in first before he followed and shut the door behind him. Slipping off his shoes, he placed them next to May's. She's home...He contemplated on whether to go talk to her now or not.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito conversed with Hisao, offering him remarks of various levels of sassiness as they drove. He was excited for the party though - that much was obvious. Slowly, Kaito's demeanor shifted back to match his usual one - the male was clearly feeling a bit better about whatever had been troubling him.
Hanging out with Hisao was always very therapeutic. Kaito got a sense that Hisao was actually a lot nicer than he let people believe, and a lot more responsible. And around Hisao, Kaito was also much less of an asshole.

He got out of the car once Hisao did, and glanced nervously at the house right next-door - his house. The sight of the upstairs bathroom light being on made him uneasy, but Kaito just shook the thoughts away to follow his friend into his house.

"Nah, I'm good." He said, while leaning down to untie his shoes. When he was finished, the male stretched his arms over his head and made his way deeper into the house with the bag of booze. "Shit, I'm tired... I hate being tired... Oh! Is May home?" He asked, suddenly feeling abut self-conscious. Hisao's pretty sister made him feel all sorts of ways, mainly because she certainly wasn't like the other girls he knew. She was kind, comforting... A part of Kaito hoped that he knew how hard it was for him to be nice back, how much of a struggle it was to lower his walls of anger just for her, reveal is secret heart just to be nice back to her.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Hisao walked over to the coffee table to place his backpack on it, before collapsing on the couch. "Yeah she is, but don't worry 'bout her. She's probably in her room." Hisao murmured as he glanced up the stairs. He wasn't really worried if the girl came down and saw them drinking, given that she had done that a few times before. Fortunately she never snitched on him. WHy? He frankly wasn't sure since she never bothered to explain it.

"Take a seat." Hisao motioned to the open seat, while he reached for the remote to turn on the tv.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito smirked and brought the bag with him to the couch, setting the burdened plastic down on the ground between his foot and Hisao's. "(Oi, we should some shitty romcoms later or something, so we can laugh at them)." Said Kaito, remembering how much fun they had doing that last time, as he rummaged through the plastic bag and pulled out the two beers he had bought. There were two bottles for each, and a bottle of Jack Daniels to split between them - ensuring that both will end up completely wasted before the sun set. Kaito walked to Hisao's kitchen and came back with a bottle opener - they had done this a few times before, so he knew where to find it. He popped the cap off his first beer and settled back on the couch with a happy sigh.

"Hey, if we get a bit too drunk, do you want to sleep over at my house?" Kaito's mom was never home - there was no way that they'd get in trouble. "We can play video games and stuff our faces with pizza rolls." Fuck yeah - paradise.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Alone under the darkness of his brightly-lit room, Koshi took a breath and continued to drown as he ran his fingers down the strings, listening to the guitar sing under his arm. Something was off - he re-tuned the ever-annoying E string, the one that would never stay put in its proper range, sometimes going a whole half-step down. It was Kaito's guitar, and Koshi knew how protective his brother was of the instrument... Yet, long ago, his twin had told him that he trusted Koshi with the instrument, as long as he promised not to 'cry on it or something gay like that.' This was the only song that he knew, because Koshi had always preferred singing over playing... But learning to play was unavoidable. A single voice could only do so much.

He strummed the first few chords, his practiced fingers working magic on the instrument. Kaito had been too bust playing football and being an idiot to learn how to actually play the thing - and Koshi frowned down at the curved figure in his still-hurting arms. "He treats you just like he treats me..." A part of him wished that neither him, nor the guitar had been left, neglected and lonely to gather dust. Koshi opened his mouth and shut his eyes to sing.

"Who can say where the road goes, where the day flows? Only time. And who can say if your love grows, as your heart chose? Only time." He smiled as he sang, a small, sad and transient expression. "Who can say why your heart sighs, as your love flies? Only time. Ooo~ ooo~ oh... Ooo~ ooo~ oh... And who can say why your heart cries, when your love lies? Only time." He sighed after completing the line, a wish-washy breath of air the fanned over the top of the guitar. "Who can say when the roads meet, that love might be in your heart? And who can say when the day sleeps, if the night keeps all your heart.... Ooo~ ooo~ oh... Ooo~ ooo~ oh..."
[/fieldbox]

May starred down at the laptop screen that displayed the blank page document. She honestly didn't feel like doing this right now, especially when her stomach kept grumbling, signalling that she was hungry. Breathing out a sigh, the brunette closed her laptop and slipped off of her bed before making her way towards her bedroom door. Immediately, she heard the sound of the TV playing downstairs. "(Great...)" She grumbled, knowing that he was here already.

Not a second later, she descended the steps and paused at the last one when she caught sight of Kaito there. "(I'm surprised you're actually here.)" May said as she crossed her arms over her chest and starred at her brother, who in turn glared at her. Normally, whenever their parents would notify them that they were going to come home late, Hisao would always run off and go do whatever he did.
[/fieldbox]

A light chuckle resounded from Hisao at Kaito's suggestion before nodding. "We will." Flipping through the channels, the male tried to find something they could watch in the meantime. At the same time, Kaito got up and headed to the kitchen before returning with the bottle opener. Hisao reached for the bottle opener and placed over the cap of the bottle but paused. "Yeah that'll b..." The male was distracted when May suddenly came downstairs. "(I'm surprised you talked to that dweeb.)" Hisao shot back and May only breathed out a heavy sigh. It seemed his sister didn't want to talk about that so she changed the subject,"(Why are you guys even drinking on a school night?)"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito felt something in his chest do a little flip-flop when he heard May's voice behind him, and he turned around to give her a, "Hey," and a smile - which quickly became a look of concern when he noticed her glare.

He sighed, and his eyebrows furrowed as he glared at the ceiling, listening to the two argue. At May's final question, he turned to look at her with a smirk. "(And why aren't you drinking on a school night?)" Kaito teased, holding his bottle out to her. "(Come on, have a little bit)." While his lips spoke only mischief, in his eyes was a genuine smile, and a mild curiosity. He wondered if she would accept - if she did, Kaito would feel like he made a bit of progress with her, and the thought of that send a few butterflies into his stomach to flutter around aimlessly.[/fieldbox]

Emerald colored orbs shifted to the male sitting besides her brother-Koshi's main tormentor and twin brother-who was now offering her to drink with them. The girl had never once drank a single ounce of any liquid containing alcohol for various reasons. Firstly, she had never really wanted to do and frankly she never had the courage to do so. Secondly, her parents were around the majority of the time and well, Hisao never let her.

May glanced over to her brother, who wore an unreadable expression. "(Okay...)" Her voice came out small, yet she took steps towards Kaito and reached for the bottle. The surface of the bottle was cool against her fingers and for a moment she starred down at it, wondering if this was a good idea. A chuckle resounded from Hisao as he watched her stare down at the bottle. "(Give him back the bottle, you clearly don't have the guts to drink it.)" The only reason Hisao hadn't told her anything was because he was counting on the fact that she would chicken out at the last minute. Of course, there were times when she surprised him and this happens to be one of those times because she lifts the bottle up to her lips and takes a long gulp. "(Oi! Don't drink so much! It's your first time, idiot!)" Hisao watched as the girl pulled the bottle away and began to cough after she swallowed the beer,
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito's expression changed from one of amazement as May actually took the beer from him, to one of utter dorky glee when she took her first sip, and he cried, "Chug, chug, chug!" While pumping a fist in the air, acting silly and disregarding the possible hazards of drinking like any real idiot would. The boy's stomach was doing backflips and the butterflies were crowding around his guts with wings batting, because that was an indirect kiss, her lips on his bottle.

When she started coughing, Kaito laughed. "(Don't die please!)" He reached up to seize her by the wrist. "Come on, (sit down with us?)" 'Specifically next to me.' He let go of her to reach for another bottle, and popped the cap off of that one too. "(You can keep that bottle if you want)."[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May calmed down from her little coughing fit right when Kaito grabbed her wrist, telling her to join them. She was honestly a bit skeptical about this given that it was her first time drinking. Perhaps this would be okay? Hisao wasn't scolding her. She, with uncertainty, took a seat in between both males. "(Okay.)" May hiccuped and she immediately blushed in embarrassment. "(May, you idiot. Why would you take such a big gulp?)" Hisao questioned, yet chuckled and lifted the bottle up to his lips before taking a similar drink just like she had. Of course, having been drinking several times before, he was used to the slight burning sensation in his throat.

May glanced between the two, before taking a swig from the bottle. "(How often do you guys do this?)"

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito scooted over to give her a bit more room on the couch, then smirked at her, grey gaze intense with confidence watched her. When she hiccuped, he lit up in a laugh, finding May irresistibly cute. "(Mm, if you ask me, you should take even bigger gulps.)" Everything he wondered how much cuter May would get when she was tipsy... From experience he knew girls were a lot more... 'open' when they drank. Well, not that he'd do that sort of thing with May. She was attractive, but Kaito wouldn't ever want to take advantage of her like that. He rested his head in his hand, gazing at her through half-lidded eyes. Maybe he'd ask her on a date or something... Or be more direct. It would depend on how much he drank.

In response to her question, Kaito lifted his bottle to his lips, and gulped the whole thing down in a matter of seconds. He slammed the bottle down on the table and with tears in his eyes, grinned with a sick self-pride. "(On weekends, and parties, and I drink at home... Pretty often)." The shopkeeper where he bought booze knew him by name.
The alcohol hadn't kicked in yet - Kaito was still functioning like a human being, but that was sure to change in a few minutes as his bloodstream pumped the ethanol through his body. He let confidence shine in his smile, then lowered his gaze to stare at the girl's dainty hands, clutching the bottle. "(You don't do this often, do you? Hey, tomorrow there's a party at Ben's house. Do you wanna come with us?)"
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Kaito's suggestion honestly surprised her and she tilted her head to look at the male, Hisao seemed to do the same. He trusted Kaito, though he was a little worried about all of them getting drunk. They were home, though and his parents wouldn't be home until later.

Next thing she knew, Kaito gulped down the whole bottle in one go before slamming it on the coffee table. The girl starred at him in awe, taken completely aback by his actions. How could he drink that? Perhaps because he drank often. The girl continued on with her little gulps, though occasionally she dare consume more than she did. "(No *hiccup* I don't. A party? Um...I guess...)" May wasn't even sue if she really wanted to go to a party, given that they all turned crazy at one point. "(Hisao...what do you think?)" May questioned as she looked towards her brother, who casually took a sip of his beer while thinking before shooting them a grin. "You should. (You hardly go out. ALways up in that little cave of your doing who knows what.)"
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.