4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
Arsenal; Playfair Display;
  • DARK WOODS CIRCUS

A groan pours from your lips as your eyes slid open. The first thing you see is the blurry image of a blonde man standing in front of you. He appears to be wearing a red flowing coat and looking at you with a wide grin. You attempt to get up only to take note that you're chained to the wall. Glancing up once more, you realize the man is laughing. "Welcome to my world, pet." He says as he takes a step closer to you.

"Your...world..?" You manage to moan pitifully causing the red-clad man to laugh harder.

"Yes, you silly goose. My world." He says as he motions to the cell that you're currently in. Absently, you take not that there are other people chained to the walls... deformed people... "I have brought you here and... fixed you." He chuckles. "...and you will perform in my circus." You open your mouth to object, but he notices this and cuts you off. "If you refuse... Well then, you will simply end up like the others.." He says with a sense of grim satisfaction before turning on his heel and leaving the room.

What others..? You wonder to yourself. You can't help but try to imagine how many others there are... or were. You try to take a moment to process things. You were taken from your home and brought to this.. this circus only to be changed into... you don't know what. "It's best just to listen to Master..." A small voice says from across the room.

You glance up to see the voice came from a rather small girl that is also chained to the wall. You instantly note that she has black wings and blood soaked bandages covering her eyes. You think she's looking at you, but you can't be quite sure. "If you don't... well.." She paused, raising a pale hand to pitifully motion to her eyes. "Our only hope is to escape..." She said softly, a look of what could only be described as determination crossing her face.

Escape... You glance around at the others as they nod in agreement. You suppose it sounds like a good idea. First, however, you have more important things to worry about. Such as things like what that monster of a ringmaster did to you. Steeling yourself for the worst, you glance down to see what you've become...

• A MESSAGE

Welcome to the Dark Wood’s Circus, pets.

If you’d like to survive your stay here there are some things you should get to know. First and foremost being that I am in charge here.

Who am I?

My name is Killian, but only my dearest doctor may refer to me as such.

You may call me Master.

Why?

Because not only is that what I am to you, my creations, but I am also the Ringmaster of this circus.

Secondly is that escape is futile and will be punished if attempted. It’s been attempted before and a good portion of the examples are… no longer with us. However, if you’d like a living example of repercussions, look at the blind one. How do you think she came to be that way? The tent and open grounds may look vulnerable, but I assure you that they are not.

If you’ve not connected the dots by now, I am a man of many talents. Magic is one of these such talents. Most of the doors here can only be opened through magic. Your chains and shackles can only be removed through magic. The reason no one can see the buildings behind our Big Top is through magic. This also means that the areas seeming vulnerable are also protected by, you guessed it, magic. You’re actually catching on.

Don’t try to inform our audience of what occurs behind the scenes. First, because they will not believe you. It’s amazing what a few clarity altering spells can do. Not to mention that anyone that would interfere with our operations can’t even see the flyers for our show. No one is coming to help you, just accept that. You can’t even help yourself or… Well, you’ll find out if you try. Please try and give me the pleasure of showing you.

Just follow the rules, behave, and perform as you’re expected.

That’s the only way you’ll avoid my wrath.

Heh, most of the time.

• DAILY LIFE

1617553728832-png.214559
    The Schedule
    • 6:00am ~ Meric begin’s daily preparations.
    • 6:30am ~ Dorms are opened and performers are unlocked to prepare for the day.
    • 7:30am ~ Breakfast.
    • 8:00am ~ Practice begins in the Big Top.
    • 12:00pm ~ Lunch.
    • 12:30pm ~ Unchained “free time” in Dorms.
    • 4:00pm ~ Preparations for Nightly Performance.
    • 6:00pm ~ Performance.
    • 8:00pm ~ Dinner.
    • 8:30pm ~ Dorms to clean up for the night.
    • 9:00pm ~ Chains are put back on, doors are sealed, Morticia and Meric report to Killian until he sends them to their own quarters.
  • THE RULES

Just a refresher since it's been a while.
    1. Obvious. No god-modding.
    2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
    3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.
    4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
    5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
    6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Master is the Enemy" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
    7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.
    8. There will be some screwed up shit in this RP and I don't want to mentally scar children. If you are not prepared for this, LEAVE NOW.
    9. Only two characters per person. That's it. No more. We're not having the RP revolve all around one person and their gazillion characters.
    10. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.
  • THE CHARACTER SHEET

Name-
    Gender-
    Age-
    Act-
    Veteran or New-
    Appearance-
    Deformity-
    Information- (Relevant backstory such as how they were taken, as well as key personality info)
    Relationships- (it's possible to develop this as you play, it's the bonds between all the characters)

• ACCEPTED CHARACTERS
    • Killian played by @Azazel
      • Act: The Ring Master
    • Sable Drake played by @Azazel
      • Act: The Human Snake - Snake Charmer
      • Newcomer of Recent Performance
    • Cassia Locklear played by @Azazel
      • Act: Lady Lamia - Assists in Sable's Snake Charming
      • Newcomer of Recent Performace
    • Karissa Angelo played by @Azazel
      • Act: Angel and Devil Aerial Show
      • Newcomer of Recent Performance
  • IMPORTANT LINKS

We also now have a DISCORD SERVER! YAY! So, to pop in and say hello please direct yourself here~ CLICK ME

If you would like to request to join our elite little group of crazy misfits, please drop a character sheet HERE and await review.
    Don't forget the rules and please respect our veterans.

𝒦𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃, 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇
He could practically feel the sun outside and he hated it with a passion. It meant his night of fun was over. It meant he'd need to wrap up soon with the last addition of the night. This many in one night had been quite the task indeed, not to mention the conclusion of his latest experiment. As much as he hated to admit it, he couldn't have done it without help. He'd entrusted his first creation to his dear doctor and assistant while he had gone out to see if anyone else could be found. He was then fortunate enough to find a nice pair to bring along and start work on, dismissing Meric for the night once he'd returned and took up work himself. He thought that was it, but oh was he happy to be wrong on this count. As the morning hours began to close in on them, still a few hours before the sun rose, Meric had brought him a delightful surprise.

Magic danced across his fingertips as he rushed to finish his signature piece of the night. As the sparks of his work began to wane, he ran a finger down the carefully curved horns that sat atop the head of his newest devil darling. He allowed a manic grin to creep across his face. Ah, the nostalgia! Her black hair was too short for his memories, but her eyes! They were the exact same shade of blue. That color that glittered like the depths of the ocean, drowning you when you stared at them for too long. He chuckled. Karissa was almost completely identical to her elder sister at this age. How he could barely contain his joy when she'd been brought into the lights of his lab and he'd realized who she was. Thank goodness it had been so dark and that the teen had the hood to her maroon shirt pulled up or he might not have her in his grasp right now.

It was even better that his assistant had been the one to bring her to him without the slightest clue of her identity. Part of him wished he'd be in the dorms himself to witness the chaos that was to unfold this morning. "Tonight we've done very well, my darling doctor." His mismatched eyes flickered from the girl before them to Morticia who had worked into the night at his side.

He looked as if he might say more when the teen began to stir below them on the table, a groan of pain pouring from her lips as she immediately tried to reach for her back. Killian tsked and rested a gloved hand on her head, the red glow from it stilling the girl and causing her to go limp once more with a soft whimper. "Ah, ah. Not yet. Sleep for just a little longer..."

Once she had stilled, the click of his fingers echoed around the confines of his lab. The burst of magic lingered around them for a moment before vanishing with his latest edition in tow. Stretching his arms above his head, his back let out a satisfying pop. He was overtly pleased with how everything had come together this evening. Nothing could be more perfect. With a wave of his hand, the door opened and let in the rays of the sunrise peeking over the trees. Killian descended to the grass and closed the door to his multipurpose room with a click once Morticia had exited.

"My darling, you've done such good work tonight." Killian smiled, his pointed teeth poking over his lower lip as he did so. "Have a treat today. One of the performers are yours to do with as you will as long as they're not one of my Allstars, yes?"

Without waiting for a response, he headed towards his quarters. As soon as he was faced away, the smile dropped from his lips. His hands shook ever so slightly before he finally reached his door. With a wave of his hand and the illusion of the door never moving, he was on the other side. With his back pressed to the door, he heaved a heavy sigh. Another pulse of energy poured off his being, revealing a shimmering disguise. His hat tipped off his head by black horns that curled tightly against his skull as a trio of triangle shapes appeared beneath his right eye. Under sleeves of his shirt a matching pattern appeared around his wrists and along his ankles underneath his boots.

A sharp look at his dresser and his day clothes were replaced with a loose white tank top and black sweatpants. Black lines were visible along the portion of his spine that were exposed by his new attire. He rolled his shoulders as if relieved from some invisible weight he bore. While exhausted, he was far to sharp still to even attempt sleeping. Thus he made his way to the window seat by his bed, beckoning an old book off one of the many shelves lining his room.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Dr. Morticia Crevan

Interaction:
The sinister doctor known as Morticia bowed her head at the Ringmaster's words, hiding the pink tinge on her cheeks behind her blue hair. She didn't dare to exchange words with him though she was confident that the Ringmaster knew what she was trying to say. Thank you for the reward and for the kind words. She kept her down, only standing straight once she could no longer hear her master's receding footsteps.

Her silver eyes gazed at the rosy morning sky. The sun was almost out which means, she only had a little time to make preparations. Morticia didn't waste any second and made her way to her room to freshen up.

Morticia sat on top of the many coffins loitering around as soon as she entered her private space. Most who's been invited to her room would think that they're at a funeral parlor, But to the doctor extraordinaire, this is her home. This is where she spent most of her days: the place where she can be her own true self; without any pretense.

She then snapped her fingers to call for a soul. The emerald ring on her left index finger glowed brightly as a ball of white light appeared right in front of her.

"Go." She murmured tiredly, not bothering to watch the soul float around the room to light the melted candles around her before settling on her tea warmer to heat up the concoction she brew earlier that night.

Morticia lazily removed her high-heeled shoes with her feet while grabbing a bone-shaped biscuit out of an urn, pouring herself a hot cup of tea afterward.

The plush velvet lining of the black coffin across her was beckoning her to sleep though she resisted the temptation. The harsh sun rays that dare get past her dark curtains were telling her it was already morning. There was no time for her to sleep.

Though there's still time for her to enjoy her morning tea.

The sinister physician almost moaned. The hot liquid filled her mouth, sending warmth all throughout her body. Today would have been a perfect day to relax though she knew that's impossible. After all, there's no rest for the wicked.

As she thoroughly enjoyed her cup of tea, Morticia thought of the Ringmaster's words. Who should she play with? She was warned to not play with the All-stars. Hence, her choices are limited. Her initial preference was the sea creatures, specifically the sea cucumber though, she had an inkling to choose someone different. Someone stronger.

"Perhaps an insect?" A gleeful smile slowly graced her lips. The thought of breaking the bug's shell brightened her day immediately. It was enough to send shivers of pleasure down her spine.

Terribly excited, the doctor took one last sip of her tea before grabbing her intricate silver axe. It was time for her to have her fun! Perhaps wreak havoc along the way.

"Morning, dearie!" Morticia greeted the sleeping insect with a sickening sweet smile, her silver eyes and axe gleaming dangerously while she sat at the edge of Maxi's bed. "Time for a morning check-up. "

𝕄 | Maxi Milou | 𝕄
Interaction: Morticia (@DANAsaur) and any other early risers.

The soft chitter of Maxi’s mandibles was often the only sign to the others that he was fully asleep. His ‘bed’ was a patch of floor next to Harmony’s tank, as close to it as his chains would comfortably allow. His back was turned towards the rest of the room, arguably his first mistake.

The visitor’s words startled him awake. He angled his head just slightly so that he could see her through the extra eyes that lined the side of his head. His entire body ached as he tensed up at the sight of the gleeful doctor.

The performance last night had him pitted against the Minotaur, and while no blood had spilled from Maxi, his exoskeleton had taken a beating and his stump felt like it was still burning from the prosthetic he performed with. Little white scrapes could be seen on his limbs and there was another crack that ran down his good smaller arm into his wrist, though the restraint there hid the injury. He really didn’t have any fight left in him this morning. His second mistake was allowing the fear to stain his face as he realized this.

“Good morning, doctor.” He greets her in a quieter voice, his voice rough from sleep and his spider fangs clicking the ‘c’ in doctor. He was hoping to avoid disturbing Harmony and the tank gang. He slowly moves, trying his best to keep the chains from rattling and waking the others as he presents himself for the doctor’s examination.

The fact that he hadn’t been checked after the show spoke for the busy night that must have happened.

While his human eyes remained locked on the doctor, his extra eyes took in his surroundings carefully, checking to see how many newcomers they had ensnared this time.

Harmony the Little Siren

Rattling chains were the first thing Harmony heard as she woke up. It was the main draw back to having enhanced hearing, her ears always picked up the kinds of sounds most could ignore, yet here she was being woken up by them. It didn't help that the young teen was a light sleeper to begin with either.

So with her sleep broken, Harmony started her morning routine of stretching her limbs to get feeling back in them after a long night of being submerged in cold water. It would have been far easier to do so if she didn't have to share a tank, but alas, the Ringmaster seemed to like having more than one water act now and now the teen had a room mate. It wasn't that she minded the boy, he was fine, maybe a bit of a scaredy cat, but he was fine. He would be even more fine if he had his own tank, but if the years she spent with her old family had taught Harmony anything, its best not to ask for nice things like a private space. The siren didn't bother to open her eyes as she stretched her tail up and out of the top of the tank. It didn't go too far given the cuff around where her large fin started, but it was better than risking smacking the scaredy cat tank mate. When she's feeling this cold and up this early, Harmony could not handle the other teen in a remotely kind way and to treat him other wise would make Aveline upset.

Aveline, the very thought of the angel brought a smile to the siren's face. The young woman's act was so pretty last night, Harmony had to remember to play the music instead of watching in awe. Maybe today would be a more relaxed practice and they would get a chance to sun bath together, maybe even Meric would join them! With such happy thoughts, Harmony was actually excited to greet the day now! So, when it came time to stretch upper half, the teen did so by surfacing from the water and see who else may be awake at this hour. That and if the mood strikes her, bitch at whoever woke her up. That could be fun.

Her calm, lazy sort of happiness was shattered once her eyes landed on the fair Doctor Mortica.

"G-good morning, doctor." The young teen almost whispered to the woman, her voice needed to go through her morning warms ups but she was now too nervous to do so in front of the woman. Harmony looked around the woman to see who her patient was this morning, and it was, yep, Mashi. The man looked sleepy? No, sleepy and tensed! Harmony gave herself a mental pat on the back before returning to the present, to the fact that the doctor was right next to her tank and one of her special people. Well, she can't really distract the woman without risking herself and while Harmony cared about Mashi, she wasn't going to willing put herself in danger.

So instead, Harmony went for a cold comfort, but swallowing her nerves and started doing her vocal warm ups, albeit quietly as to try not to bother the doctor. She threw in a few good mornings and puns into the warm ups for Mashi.

Meric Donovan
Interaction: Jack @AshenAngel

This night held mixed emotions for the young assistant, more so now than ever before.

The beginning of the evening offered a once-in-a-lifetime jovial arrangement – to aid his Master Killian, and the beloved Doctor Morticia, in their – improvement experiments. Such an opportunity was never offered to him in the past, for reasons unknown to him, for he’s quite knowledgeable in biochemistry… Meric doesn’t have the foggiest idea how he’d come about that knowledge, but he’s grown quite fond of it since The Ringmaster finally acknowledged it. Without it, he would have never been allowed to partake in last night’s revelry. Meric was able to watch his Master and the lovely doctor work, to sift from their know-how and get his hands bloody for once.

The entire evening was exhilarating, especially during his break when he bumped into another innocent nosey-body wandering around the barriers that hid their happy home away from the prying eyes of the world. The Ringmaster was overjoyed – more so than normal, which barely made Meric flinch. However, something began to stir in the back of his fuzzy mind. It wasn’t quite familiar, but confusing – a side effect of oblivion. It happened when he looked at the newcomer he handed to Killian. It didn’t make any sense to him, but he could have sworn that Killian’s blood pressure rose with excitement.

The urge to remain in place to understand the reasons why Killian was so thrilled about this last-minute catch almost caused Meric to break his good behavior and play the defiant child. When Killian released him from his duties for the second time that night, Meric fought against his wants and did what he was told. So, with a nod to his master, and a soft peck against the doctor’s knuckles, Meric took his leave.

“Ah, tonight is glorious,” Meric’s glossy red eyes lifted to the bright moon above as he spoke, seemingly to no one. “I had such a good time! Our new ones are amazing creations, and the fair doctor couldn’t be more brilliant. But, you don’t care about any of that, do you?” But there was someone there… There’s always – someone there.

Following in the shadows, he knew, would either be that walking mass of bullshit, Deutsch, or the psychotic tin man, Jack. Meric didn’t glance over his shoulder. Eventually, he’ll be able to tell who was tailing him tonight to ensure he – behaved. Now, to tell the truth, Meric didn't hate Killian's two bodyguards. No, he was quite impressed with them actually. Nevertheless, his anger stems from their Master's reasoning for them to be around.

Scoffing to himself, Meric took his sweet time walking to his empty tent across the silent circus grounds from The Ringmaster’s private tent. It bothered him, why The Ringmaster didn’t trust him but trusted the dumb Minotaur and the robotic Gunslinger. They were practically joined at the hip – unwillingly – but still; he can sense the man's emotions and thoughts at times. They were practically Twins! How can he NOT trust him? Oddly so, but that’s how it is. And because of this, The Ringmaster keeps those two around…

As Meric reached the center of the grounds, with only a few steps to go to reach his door, the cocky angry attitude began to fade along with the bright red in his eyes. His confident strut began to falter as his head swirled like he was just stepping off a Gravitron ride. Grabbing his head, Meric’s steps slowed but he kept on moving forward. This… was typical; the side-effects of being away from his Master and the strong magnet that kept one side of him above the surface. The further he moved away from the two, the more he returned to his – normal self.

“UUHHHFFF!” Meric fell against his door with a hard thud, panting in pain as his world flipped with nausea and guilt. This is the part he dreaded the most… "H-Help me...inside, would you? If you don't mind..." It was easily noticed that Meric wasn't the same person that left The Ringmaster's tent that night.

Inside his dorm, the tent was dimly lit with various low lanterns, and the sounds of an old cookoo clock clicked softly in the background. Books of all sizes wrapped the walls and towered on tabletops, magical items of all sorts hung off of shelves or poured out of several trunks around the room, and a small crystal ball sat in the center of a circular table like an altar of worship. Meric's abode was an organized mess - showing its owner to be truly lawfully chaotic.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: AshenAngel
𝕛 | Jack Deltorre | 𝕛
Interaction: Meric (@Phi Chisym)

Indeed there was someone following Meric, and no, he did not in fact care about the revelries of a lunatic. The silent sharpshooter was trailing after their warped attendant, ensuring that he didn’t wander or dawdle.

The usual transformation began once they were halfway across the grounds. The faltered steps, the loss of sharpness. In this state he’d come to imagine Meric as a drunken deer. Stumbling about with his more lanky build, maybe a newborn giraffe would be a kinder comparison. Jack was not kind, however.

As they reached his quarters, a small sigh escaped the sharpshooter. The deer fell down, what a shame. The fact that his emotionless tone had penetrated his inner voice was vaguely disturbing, but he didn’t reflect on it. Best left forgotten.

He steps forward and, through no wasteful movement, hefted Meric back up to his feet by his armpits. His metallic grip was not the most gentle, but it could be far worse. He resituated his hold on Meric, looping his arm over his shoulder and keeping one hand at his hip to keep him steady. He opens up the door and proceeds into the room.

For all his prim and proper, the place looked like a mess. But Jack figured that the way Meric dressed was just another aspect of control shown by the Master. Still, it was difficult to imagine the drunk deer in sweatpants.

He escorts Meric to the closest seat, picking up a small wastebasket that he spotted along the way. He plunks Meric down in the seat and drops the basket in front of him, just in case. He manages to stop himself before he turns to head back out on his patrol. He tilts his head in a questioning manner, his lips moving in form of a question.

No sounds escaped his throat, however. He’d given a child a good little spook at the performance, having pretended to be a statue and surprising the kid with movement. His voice had gotten messed up… again… when he almost laughed.

His attempt at communication is cut off by a darker expression and motion returns to him, carrying him back towards the door.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Phi Chisym
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Dr. Morticia Crevan

Interaction:

Seeing the bug so tense out of fear brought a giggle out of the doctor. It never gets tiring to see a frightened face in the morning. Like caffeine being shot through her bloodstream, it gave her a certain kind of high. She wanted more of it.

Morticia reached a gloved hand towards Maxi though stopped short. An uninvited voice reached her ears.

The doctor pursed her lips at the sound of the siren's voice, a slight furrow between her brows as she stared pointedly. The good doctor had always found the siren annoying. She found the fish's personality unbearable. The girl would always act like a victim around Meric: a sacrificial lamb who's willing to take the beating for others. It was fun for a while though it does get tiring if not annoying.

Morticia paid no attention to the fish. As much as she wanted to torture the girl for interrupting her thoughts, she had a job to do. She focused on the patient in front of her. Scratches littered the bug's body.

"How disappointing," she murmured after taking a closer look at the male's exoskeleton. She expected Maxi to be more...damaged. After all, she had heard about the little performance between him and the minotaur.

Morticia shook her head then took a step back. She made a mental note to talk to the bull later. "It seems you are doing just fine." the doctor continued on. "Why don't we change that?"

With a wicked smile on her lips, the doctor extraordinaire swung her axe and aimed for the bug's perfectly healthy hand.

Meric Donovan
Interaction: His altered self

Head twisted around the night he just participated in - as his worse half - the sickening visions of what he did, the things he said, his whole demeanor... Meric was on the verge of losing what little was in his stomach. It was the first time, that he can recall, of The Ringmaster allowing 'him' to participate in his demonic - improvement experiments. Never has Meric experience the sort of sickening bliss his other half felt throughout it all. The repercussions of such twisted delights now twisted his insides with guilt and disgust.

His escort was - shockingly - so kind to maneuver Meric to the closest seat, picking up a small wastebasket that he spotted along the way. Jack plunked him down and drops the basket at his feet, just in case. Meric had to pause to take a slow, struggled breath, glancing up at the awkwardly kind gesture from his not-so generous colleague. Due to Meric's cursed connection to the Ringmaster, many of the other 'unwilling victims' are not comfortable trusting him or aiding him in any way in fear of being noticed by their psychotic owner. Meric understood and tried his best to maintain his more likable side around the others... Nevertheless, though he and the metal sharpshooting escort had acted this play many times, he figured by now the metal man rather chunk him over a cliff instead.

Meric caught the tilt of the shiny man's head through his water-logged eyes and noticed his unnatural lips move with no sound - voicebox on the fritz again. Meric wondered what he was attempting to say, but figured he wouldn't be too thrilled about it.

"Thank... you," Meric was able to mumble between his lips as he leaned forward to prop his head into his hands - resisting the urge of being sick before his escort. Once Jack left his dorm, and the door was fully shut, Meric couldn't hold onto his reserve.

After giving way to his twisted stomach, Meric gingerly made his way to his sink, washing his face and cooling off his fevered brow.

"We've...got to get...out of this shithole, one way...or another," Meric's reflection was pale; eyes were hollow and lost like two pools of gloom. Four years - that statement was still easier said than done, but he wanted to change that.... just didn't have the foggiest idea how. So far, their three other attempts were failures - one fatal and the other cause a fate worse than death. Meric closed his eyes and shifted away from the mirror; his guilt fighting with his urgent need to continue forward. He only has two hours before sunrise. There were so many chores to do before practice... and now he has to incorporate rehabilitating and training new recruits.

Knowing what was on his plate for the day, Meric quickly washed and dressed for chores. No time for rest this time... As the moon began its bedtime ritual, Meric began to magically manage his daily routine before it was time to awaken the performers and run them through their tasks and rehearsals. He was sluggish but completed his main tasks before the sun rose. Before heading to the performers' tent (more like a cage), Meric headed to the Ringmaster's tent for his daily check-in.

Last edited: