Jcat, TWFanmily, Directioner...

Chat Noir

Wolfstar
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
I'm online pretty much most of the day, unless I'm working, then I'll be off from about 10am to 3:30, or from about 5pm to 11pm (UK time)
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Real-Life, Modern, Magical, Romance, Fanbased
Vas happening everyone?

Apparently the Jonas Brothers are breaking up - I've just watched a Hollywire video about it :)

I used to love the Jonas Brothers :), I have two of their albums :), I thought they broke up already to be honest and plus, they are brothers, they would never break up fully hehe

I prefer 1D, Union J and TW now - they're way better. :)

You should watch the Hollywire videos -
www.youtube.com/user/HollywireTV -they are so funny and really cool to watch.

Yeah of course but Jonas Brothers used to be good :), Joe used to be my favourite XD

Ahaha, I will watch them later :), I will most likely watch Teen Wolf tonight

I hate One Direction. >:[ I really tried to like them, but NONE of their songs connected with me. And that's pretty bad, since I'm a huge fan of boy bands. o__o ...I actually am super in love with The Wanted, though. IN LOVE. Looooove.

WHAT. WHAT JONAS BREAKING UP? WHAT? WHAAAAAT? No! ;_____; They just put out a new song! I thought they were back again!

Ahaha aww you love The Wanted like me, I've got tickets to see them next year on their world tour :)

Luuuuucky! I never get to go to concerts. >:[ Not unless Poets of the Fall come and tour America. Then I'll sell my house just for tickets. >>;

Awww don't you, this is only my second time, I haven't seen them since 2011, hehe :)

WHAT. WHAT JONAS BREAKING UP? WHAT? WHAAAAAT? No! ;_____; They just put out a new song! I thought they were back again!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!-
Wait, I thought they already disbanded a couple of years ago?omgomgomg

I only really liked them from when they were on Camp Rock, and even then, I lost interest after a while.

Aww. :( I'm going now! Really bad timing!

Have you seen the new TW video?

Awww yay you are back, yes I saw it yesterday when it previewed :D, I love it and everything and it is so god damn sexy but I feel it's more involved around Nathan and not all of them

I'm not complaining though - any opportunity to drool over Nathan is a good opportunity :)

Ahaha, I just wished the others were shown a bit more, then it would of been perfect :) but them in suits, oh damn :P