ALWAYS OPEN Jay's Steamy Battlefield of Love (Alternate Title: Make Love! Not War.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

Original poster
So you've stumbled into my little thread huh? Well, stick around, take off your clothes and slip into something a little comfortable as I give you some information on our soon-to-happen...connection.

Hey all, I'm Jay, a newer member of Iwaku and this is my first roleplay request thread. I usually post fairly quickly and length of posts range from medium-large. I can do multiple paragraphs but I usually prefer shorter bits and pieces. I feel that having shorter and quicker posts lets in more room for interaction and cooperative action between characters but I understand the advantages of longer and slower ones. In short I am flexible when it comes to posting so long as it is not ridiculously long in post size and post time.

Settings are of no consequence to me and I am up for whatever your heart desires. I mostly play guys and have no preference to what gender my partner picks for his/her character.

I am also new to this whole site so if there is any hoops I missed I apologize in advance. A tip or two and some help along the way would be very much appreciated.

I also have no permanent character created at this moment for the forum. I am however pretty decent at making them up on the spot.

Lets start of with the things I am currently finding groovy:
-Fights: I mostly like writing out fight scenes. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to themes as I've written and co-written loads of them. I can get into a ton of different scenarios. We can use dice to make the fights interesting but I generally am laid back and would expect people to be the same. Remember, I want the fight to be cool and epic regardless of win or loss. This is where I have the most experience so if you're looking for a scrap, let me know.

-Romance: Hey now, just because I'm a fighter doesn't mean I can also be a lover. I do romance plots as well. 99% of my roles in these will be male, sorry fellas. I prefer MxF types of romances but if its interesting enough I'll bite. Romance will be the focus of the thread theme. I can do lemons but if it gets kinky I will bail. xP

-General Debauchery: Basically I'm willing to partake in really stupid and outlandish role plays. If it involves dumb shit happening and lots of crazy hijinks then I am your man.

THREAD THEME:
Enemies Turned Lovers

I am a sucker for this trope! It is one of my favorite things in media and I can't help but squeal like a young child when I see it in action. This theme has so many uses it would take eons to list them all. The Warrior and the Witch, The Hero and The Villainess, The Heroine and the Villain, The Dragon and the Knight, The Monster and the Maiden. There is so many possibilities with this trope I don't know where to begin.

So there's my little request thing. Let me know if you want to partner up! Tell me what you want to do and all that jazz.

Hello
I've read through this and took a gander at your resume, and I think I would really enjoy role playing with you.
It's not often to stumble across a boy who openly admits his love for cheesy and cliche romances; I find it for charming and admirable.
Typically, I post between two or three paragraphs per character; but I'm aware I can get a little overly wordy when I get really into character. I love description as well.
I'm currently craving a more modern feeling romance ( but I am capable and willing to work over everything with you).

Please do message me if you're interested!

I have quite a few plots if you'd like to take a look. It seems quite hard to find rps where people are willing to fight so that got my attention.

Incredibly interested in the Enemies turned Lovers concept since it would be a great way to incorporate both fighting and romantic scenes. Plenty of ways to go about it as well! Slice-of-Life, Medieval, Scifi... Too many ways actually all depends on what you are itching to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.