1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

Ғяσƨтвιтɛ

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Frostbite, Nov 3, 2014.

1. I like italic text
    So anyway,this RP is about a girl and a boy. Simple right? Wrong!
    It all starts a snowy day in a place nobody knows of in Maplelake. [​IMG]
    It's a beautiful city especially in the winter and fall times. Maplelake is very popular during the winter for the tourism. Now here's where the juicy juicy part comes in..
    I am the tourist girl who's in a group of tourists and you lead us around. Most of the group is women but you keep a special eye out for me. I came down to Maplelake to see friends and family again but sadly they won't find me. At the same time this is a slice of life!
    [​IMG]
    I'm a beautiful happy go lucky girl and doesn't easily give up. I'm extremely loyal to my friends and family or those whom i have come to love.
    When the tour is over,you ask me to come along with you to a "private tour" and then you can guess where it goes from there.:eyebrows:

Kinks: Pee play m-maybe?(not required but if you want.. >//<)
    I do any kind of kink besides bdsm,scat,foot,fart fetishes. Thanks.
    Hope to rp with ya.