J'arrive.

• Thread starter TKZ Medekhgüi Khan I
  • Start date
T

TKZ Medekhgüi Khan I

Original poster
Greetings, collective fellowship of Iwaku Roleplay Forums. "I'm new, but not new to roleplaying." I hail from various corners of the Internet and tend to migrate from roleplay site to roleplay site as the mood takes me. A few friends of mine (while none of them are active here any more) had good things to say about this place, so here I am investigating that. As far as first impressions go, your apparent disposition against elitism in this sort of community stood out immediately...you don't see that attitude very often on forums, but I really like that.

I filled out your survey, because I'm a self-centred monster who likes to talk about themselves.

What do you prefer to be called?
"Emily" works if somehow my 100% authentic Imperial Mongolian title is too much of a mouthful for you.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am an enig(irl)ma.

How many years young are you?
I haven't decided yet.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Oh. I suppose I should have saved that quip for later.

Groups or One on One?
I can do either, though groups are better suited to a lot of the characters I use.

The Harlem Shake or Gangnam Style?
No, thank you.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
「幻想廃人」(Gensō Haijin) by 片霧烈火 (Katakiri Rekka). Also, "O, Come All Ye Faithful". Only now do I realise the contrast.

I hope that we get along swimmingly, or at the very least doggy-paddly. I'm confident it will be a pleasure to meet the lot of you.

Howdy Madam Mongolian! I was wondering about that mouthful of a name. XD Welcome to our community!

I haven't decided how old I am either, so we have that in common : )

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October local mod and addicted roleplayer. Let us know if you need anything.

I appreciate the cordial welcome, Diana and October.

Are there any ongoing (and free-to-join-anytime) large group roleplays that you'd personally recommend? The same goes for ones of a similar size that are in the works/developmental stages. I'm looking around myself, naturally, but your input is appreciated over my typical forum-lurking.

I've filled out my Roleplayer's Résumé as prompted, if that'd help any.