SO.
WHY NOT.

and so.
I found:

235px-FlowerBoyRamyunShop.jpg

Flower Boy Ramen Shop! :D
IT'S SO ADORABLE. O ^O' !!

The description is:

Yang Eun Bi is a college student preparing for her civil service exam with the dream of being a high school teacher. She accidentally encounters Cha Chi Soo, the arrogant son of the biggest food conglomerate in Korea. Both of them end up working at a ramyun shop run by the lazy Choi Kang Hyuk.

And it is awesome. > w<
Very cute, very funny, very romancey, very dramatic~

Today, I just started the first episode of another show!

200px-PlayfulKissPoster.jpg

Playful Kiss
:D

The synopsis here is:

A high school girl named Oh Ha Ni (Jung So Min) who is in the bottom of her class has had a crush on popular and genius male student, Baek Seung Jo (Kim Hyun Joong) ever since she saw him on the first day of high school. Ha Ni decides to confess through a letter, but is rejected by Seung Jo, who tells her that he hates stupid girls.
Fate intervenes when a mild earthquake ruins Ha Ni's family's new house. While the house gets rebuilt, Ha Ni and her father stay at the home of her dad's childhood friend, who happens to be Seung Jo's father. Ha Ni's feelings for Seung Jo, rekindle, and she is more than determined to impress him.

> w<
I love the main female so far. She's so happy and cheery!~

So yes. - w-
I'm a newbie at these shows..<3

I was wondering if any of YOU out there on Iwaku have favorite Korean/Japense/Chinese/Taiwanese lovey dovey dramas,
or just shows in general that you would recommend to new viewers of the genre, or just want to rant about!

And if you don't have any.. then.. Uhm. What kind of show WOULD you want to find and watch? :D

^^~

AND, GO. o ^o !

1 litre of tears!

I'm not the type of person that cries that often... But that... THAT MADE ME CRY THREW 9 OF THE 11 EPISODES!!! AND I COULDN'T STOP WATCHING. SO WHEN I WENT TO BED MY EYES WAS SWOLLEN LIKE HELL!!! T-T It was sooo sad... And based on a real persons life... SO FUCKING SAD!!!! D'''x

The name is incorrect though, it should be 10 litre of tears... It couldn't have been just one x3

250px-1_litre_of_tears.jpg

A bit about the series:

A girl get a sickness and she slowly gets worse and worse. And she falls in love with a guy and both of them knows she will die and still they tries sooooo haaard.... And then it gets worse and worse, and more tears and more tears and then she *biiiiiiiiip*
I am awesome at telling what movies are about :D hihihi

WATCH IT, OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!

; _; Love makes me so happy.. Because I want it, damnit.

<3
I will check that out eventually!! ~

It doesn't end happy for them... It doesn't end happy T-T *shakes head while sobbing*
You won't be able to see when you have finished watching, that's how much you will cry!

dang staci!! I'd nearly forgotten about the korean drama: My Love By My Side

My-Love-By-My-Side02.jpg

The story of a young single mother, Do Mi Sol, and her quest to make the world a warmer place to live in.

And now I must continue to watch it fffff

​* ^* KATE-SANS. WE SHOULD HAVE A MARATHON. EHMIGAAAWD.

I finally made the halfway point of the series yesterday! @_@

I've been watching the show on and off for a few years though XD so it's been a looong ass time! :p

Well, good job for working yourself back up to watching it! >:D