日本じゃ日々の生活 劇について話しましょう

Y

Yuurei

Original poster
みなさん、よろしくおねがいします!
ここではロールプレイのため、劇やキャラのことについて話しましょうか!

Welcome to the plot topic! =D Here we can discuss all sorts of things about our characters, the events of the RP, and Japanese language (including if we don't quite "get" each other's posts! XP)

Ay questions & comments regarding putting together character profiles can also be addressed here! =)

私は興奮しています!

Will we be using a specific character skeleton?

はい!以下にある表をお使いなさい〜^^
(Yep! You can use the one below~)

名前:
年齢:
性別:
就職:
見目:
こんなことが好き:
こんなことが嫌い:

:)

Will write both in romaji and then kanji and hiragana, but since I don't see what I'm writing in hiragana/kanji it might be wrong xD so I will check that when I sit at my dads computer and fix whats wrong. Just has to hope that google translate doesn't fail me x3

名前: Yamada Rika (山田 りか)
年齢: 19 (19)
性別: Onna no hito (女の人)
就職: gakkou atode kissaten de shigoto ni ikimasu. (学校 あとで 喫茶店で しごとに いきます) (not certain if I did that sentence correct ^^')
見目:
kami to me wa chairo desu. kami wa kata no nagasa desu. megane wo kakeru. Kanojo wa 158 cm desu.
(髪と 目は 茶色 です. 髪は 肩の 長さ です. めがねを かける. かのじょ 158cm です)

こんなことが好き:
Konpyuutaa
tomodachi (友達)
neko (ねこ)
Suugaku (数学)
rika (理科)

こんなことが嫌い:
hebi ()
kumo (くも)
kumo no su (クモ )
iiarasou (いいあらそう)

This is what I have so far.

名前:鈴木 明美
何歳:25
性別:女性
就職:高校の先生
見目:明美の髪は茶色です。髪はながいです。そして目は緑色です。明美は160センチです。彼女は少しぽっちゃりです。
こんなことが好き:雨、フルーツ、美術、ペイントする、乗馬、赤色
こんなことが嫌い:ピーナッツブター、

皆速く作れたね!俺がもうすぐ自分のキャラ表を表示するつもりだから、もうちょっと待ってくださいね!^^;遅くなっちゃってすみません。

私は終わっていないです! 心配しないでください

ああ、皆さん、お待ち致しましてありがとうございます。ORZ 今夜は投稿できるかなと思っています。できるならば、木曜日から始めると思います。

いいですか?

【お知らせ】
皆様、ご注意ください。ただいまから、こちらの話題で毎回、おメッセージをご投稿いたす時に日本語でも英語でお書き下さい。それは、サイト員が易しく読めるようにいたしましてください。ご協力ありがとうございます。\(^o^)/

今夜は私のキャラクターのプロファイルを投稿するつもりですから、あの時から始めれると思います。
良いならば、皆様と一緒に書き始めましょうか!

【NOTICE】
From here on out (as we plan to be speaking in Japanese for a good majority of this) could everyone please include an English translation (perhaps in spoiler tags?) to each of your posts? This is for the sake of the mods who need to be able to read our content. Thanks for your cooperation!

I am hopefully planning to write up my character profile tonight. After that, we can get going! Sorry again for the delays -- I've been quite busy lately.

That also leaves some time for anyone who else who might want to jump in before we get started! :)

Wakarimashita :3

Is the plot just everyday life in Japan?

Without using a translator, let's see if I can say that in Japanese...えと...何は...plot...毎日 life...に...日本ですか? Perfect. :wink:

名前:美月
年齢:21
性別:女性の
就職:彼女は学生だ。しかし、彼女はメイドカフェでアルバイトしています。
見目:美月、彼女は深い赤、長い、髪巻きがあります。 美月は、彼女が桃とクリーム肌をしている。 彼女は小さなフレームがあり、彼女の高さは5'7 "であり、彼女の体重は125です。 美月、彼女の目は鋭く、黄金色になります。
こんなことが好き:コーヒー、秋、美しい夕日、読書、弛緩、調理。
こんなことが嫌い:辛い食べ物、花の花粉、曇り空、歴史、ハードワーク、ランニング。

I hope I did this all right...

Name: Mizuki
Employment: Mizuki is a student, but has a part time job at a maid cafe.
BMC: Mizuki has deep red, long, curly hair. She has peaches and cream skin. She has a small frame, her height is 5'7 ", and her weight is 125. Mizuki's eyes are sharp, and golden brown colour.
Loves: Coffee, autumn, beautiful sunsets, reading, relaxing, cooking.
Hates: Spicy food, flower pollen, cloudy skies, history, hard work, running.

[MENTION=2778]BluePenguin[/MENTION] Yep, pretty much! :)
[MENTION=3175]E-Claire[/MENTION] sounds good! :D It looks like most of us will have 美 in our names. XD Perhaps that could be a theme!

名前:瑞穂 恵美 (みずほ・えみ)
年齢:24歳
性別:女性
就職:セブンエレブンでバイトがあって、家に電気製品を修理する。
見目:目が茶褐色なんて、見破る目だ。髪が長くて黒色なんだ。高さが5'4"で、重さが130頃だ。よく着る衣服は、簡単なシャーツやパンツだが、特別のイベントにきれいなドレスや宝飾を着る。普通にユニクロって店の衣服を選ぶ。
出身地:東京都新宿区。彼女は友達に「本当の東京の女」と呼ばれる。
こんなことが好き:日本の本、日本の音楽、コスプレイ、アニメ、写真を撮ること。
こんなことが嫌い:うるさい所、頭が悪いって思う人、失礼な人、女が弱いと思う人。

Name: Mizuho Emi
Job: She has a part-time job at 7-Eleven and fixes electronics at home in her free time.
Appearance: She has sharp, dark brown eyes. She has long black hair. Her height is 5'4", her weight is 130 pounds. The clothes she wears most often are simple shirts and pants, but on special occasions she will wears dresses and jewelry. Her favourite brand is Uniqlo.
Birthplace: Shinjuku, Tokyo. Her friends call her "Tokyo's Real Girl" as a nickname.
Things she likes: Japanese books, Japanese music, cosplay, anime, and photography.
Things she hates: Loud places, people she thinks are stupid, rude people, and people who think girls are weak.

Is everyone ready to start? We'll be beginning in Tokyo. :)

Here's a short character sheet. If the grammer is as horrific as I think it might be, please let me know and I'll fix it up a bit. Any help is greatly appreciated because my grammer stinks. I'm in the process of studying the basics. Quite a few words I didn't know so I used a dictionary to find it and then try to plug it in.

名前:中村花子
年齢:16
性別:女の子
就職:高校学生
見目:普通容姿。平たい胸。肩の長の茶色の髪。滑らか皮膚。
こんなことが好き:花火とねると絵と亀とお菓子が好きだ。
こんなことが嫌い:仕事と勉強と努力とつまんない物が好きじゃないです。

Name: Hanako Nakamura
Employment: High School Student
Appearance: Average appearance. Flat chest. Shoulder-length brown hair. Smooth skin.
I like doing this.: I like painting and turtle and sweets and fireworks and sleep
I hate doing this: I do not like boring things and work and study and effort.

Namae: Nakamura Hanako
Nenrei: 16
Seibetsu: On'nanoko
Shūshoku: Kōkō gakusei
Kenmoku: Futsū yōshi. Hiratai mune. Kata no naga no chairo no kami. Nameraka hifu.
Konna koto ga suki: Hanabi to neru to e to kame to okashi ga sukida.
Konna koto ga kirai: Shigoto to benkyō to doryoku to tsuman'nai mono ga suki janaidesu.

蒼いペンギンさん、それは完璧だよ!よくできた。^^
BluePengin, that was perfect! You did great. :)

Alright, time to start!

I'll need to come up with more likes and dislikes along the way as well as a lot of other stuff. This seems like it will be a character driven roleplay due to the nature of the plot (which is none lol). Should we have some backstory linking some of our characters, even if we don't remember it at the start?
By the way, does it sound like a good idea to color words I have to look up a different shade so I can study the new words I used, or does that sound too distracting for you guys? I could just not be lazy and look through the whole post, after all.

Yeah, I plan to develop Emi as we go on as well. You can have a backstory if you want! =) I plan to come up with one for my character as well, just perhaps not right away.

As for colouring words, that sounds good to me -- kind of shows what level everyone is at.

I posted the first post in the RP thread, by the way! =]