∂яєαм ∂яσρℓєтѕ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Joel Dean
A.K.A. The Sightless Bull
Quiet//Secretive//Illusive

Knowing who he is and the way he grew up. You could say he has a send of justice. His sence of right and wrong is sometimes fooled by most women. If he does not see a smile on womens hace hes likely to demand himself to change that. Although he sometimes chooses not to follow that path. Coming from a military background, he is neat, ready, and strategic. He walks as if hes got somewhere to be, with his chin held high, hes able to do the impossible.
Thats who he is on the outside, on the inside hes a sneeky, cunning, demon. Who will do what is nessasary to make sure that his life stays the same. If he bares his fangs do not tray to stop him because he is like a sightless bull, charging to what he wants. His heart is surrounded by diamond, so that no one can get at who he really is.
I say sightless bull beacuse he can see fine but he can see thing that other do not want to reveal to people. Hes able to deduce what people are likely to do next. Also if hes in a tight spot he will always escape, depending on the cast.

His soul-mate is someone who can keep that bulls anger from rampaging in any direction.

Attachments

• AnimeGuy16[1].jpg
    AnimeGuy16[1].jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 4
tumblr_m7lhotQCql1rboyrco1_500.png

Rydell
I am 21 years old
Humble || Simple Minded || Affectionate
They call me The Lackey
My life is simplistic because I like to keep it that way. I don't understand difficult concepts anyway. When I was in elementary, my older brother would make fun of me because it took me longer to learn how to tie my shoes. Words and feeling speak much easier to me. Why should I even bother trying to understand anything beyond the basic concepts? It'll just confuse me anyhow. I say, use what you know and the rest will come later.
My magic is a form of pictoral magic. Magic isn't an easy topic so I use pictures to help me understand mine better and kind of as a focus point.

Dream Droplet.png

Leylo
I have been a guardian for about 19 years and it feels just that long, maybe longer.
Empathetic || Strict || Loyal
They call me The Mediator
I think dreamers are naive because they act too much on emotions. They search pathetically for another to hold-over their existence, blind to the overall effects on the world around them. They can only see that person and no one else. I don't know if their world holds different values, but, here acting on emotions only lead to foolish endings and broken hearts... (past experience with dreamers)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also dose a Guardian get a Dreamer to watch over? and if they do who tells them wich one is theirs?

Finally posted! I could resist... I should get internet by the beginning of this next week but I couldn't wait that long! >.<

I really want to post but I haven't gotten an yay or nay on my characters yet. I wouldn't feel right posting until I get an okay, like, or see my characters in the cast...

Crimson you should be able to post and sorry i have not set the second post i dont have much time recently but i should have it up in the next 24 hrs

130341.jpg
Charon Wylde

I have been a guardian for thirty-seven years, now. If memory serves.
I am altruistic. || I am also demanding. || But I am loyal to a fault.
They call me "The Snow Prince".
I think dreamers are mislead. Soulmates, there is no such thing.
Perfect love does not exist.
Heed my words and I will ease your pain.

Neh, im sorry ive been gone for awhile. I had to go home without internet for a couple of days, and wasnt given any sort of warning. Now im really behind on the roleplay )x Can anyone be kind enough to give me a quick summary of whats happened?

You didn't miss much. The only major thing that happened was Cross explained the situation to the droplets. Besides the introduction of more characters and a conversation between guardians, that's all you missed.

Thanks so much, Shizuka :')

yep not much i held it up unexpectedly.

Yumi, I hope my having Julian tip-off the fortune teller/seer was OK, if not let me know and I'll change it.

Sorry I haven't been able to respond to any questions! I don't have a laptop for about two weeks :( so I have to post via phone/tablet and it's really really hard! D:

All of the new characters are in! It's almost impossible for me to make icons on my tablet, so you'll have to wait a bit before I can put you in the main list! Sorry :(

I'll be assigning dreamers - to guardians sometime tonight! so wait for those PMs. Until then, please hang in there!

I'll also try to get a post in tonight!

No worries, :)
Sorry to hear about your computer, thanks for keeping us informed.

good luck i still need to find away to make an opening for Helo. XD

So how are we gonna know who our soul mate is? Are you going to pair us, or are we free to talk it out with others?

hey this is life we must find are soul mate [MENTION=4177]Yumi[/MENTION] XD there is no pairing and what not (all of that was a joke the gods pair us)

I'm going to pair you randomly, but if you have someone in mind, PM me as soon as possible!

It should be an Elsadorian - Dreamer pair!

I see. That's okay as long as I got the okay from you I'm good :D Those icons are really pretty! I was excited about getting one when I joined lol

Gosh, there's so many dreamers! Who wants to interact with Grimmerly and Gravlin? It's difficult for me to interact with so many people at the same time....

Status
Not open for further replies.