∂яєαм ∂яσρℓєтѕ

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking D: I hope she's alright.

thank you for worrying!

I returned on this tuesday instead of last week and I've been super tired trying to pack for university! I have to move to my new apartment tomorrow! D:

So most likely I will start the roleplay today or tomorrow! Stay tuned!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
anticipation is killing me
cant wait for this

IC thread is up! Go Post! :)

Dreamers - awaken inside the boarding house.
Elsadorians - going about your normal daily routine
Guardians - you live in a separate timeline, think "palaces on the clouds", but you can watch the dreamers (crystal balls, be creative!)

Reactions: Neohmi
I hope so. It's such a lovely plot! I wonder if we could just co-GM it or something if the GM doesn't make it soon?

If you're interested in co-GMing, send me a PM! I might have a lot on my plate during the semester!

Also, the IC is up! See the post above yours.

Finally, I've been looking forward to this:) It's late here but I'll get a post up tomorrow.

Reactions: Sakura
Aww~!! I've been looking for a good romance rp (>.<) Can I still join this??

• Love
Reactions: Sakura
[MENTION=13]Sakura[/MENTION]
Question, If the Guardians are in a separate timeline how to they interact with the others? (or does that come later?)
Also Are you going to assign the Guardians certain people to mess with, or do they simple mess up any relationship between a dreamer and an Elsadorian?

awww i dont have a pic up and is it ok if i can bring a friend into this?

[MENTION=3984]CrimsonMaiden[/MENTION] - please go ahead and make a profile!

Falcon - separate timeline is where they 'live' / sleep / eat / hang out with each other. Think of them like the "gods" of Elsador. They're able to do as they please, come and go as they wish.

[MENTION=5340]Zanderzone[/MENTION] - if you put up a picture, I'll make you a square for the character list. And yeah, go ahead.

lol i left u a pic a while ago but here is another Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845.jpg

@Sakura- umm sorry if this sound rude or not but umm the twines are guadians. dont hurt me lolz.

and two sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for being late as ever

I'll be a little inactive until I can get internet in a few days x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.