Jackson Leopold Knight (Female Role Needed - Military/Post-Apocalypse/Sci-fi Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creativity in Motion

Hidden One
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Modern, Romance, Fantasy (High, Low, Medieval, Historical), Assassin's Creed, Marvel, DC, Slice of Life, Military Life, Supernatural/Paranormal, Witcher, Elder Scrolls
The Character: Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ Lᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ Kɴɪɢʜᴛ
latest

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME, PRETTY BOY!?"
~Gunnery Sergeant Martin

H̲̅ɪ̲̅s̲̅ ̲̅P̲̅ᴀ̲̅s̲̅ᴛ̲̅

Jackson Knight, a once eighteen year old boy who was ecstatic at the thought of being able to serve his country in the Iraq/Afghanistan war to fight the war on terror started by President George W. Bush. He had seen the terrible sight of the towers falling and would rather be on the front line, than be the president of the Math club. Jackson left his high school after finishing senior year. He was Valedictorian, graduated at the top of his class, and posted ACT and SAT scores that would get him free rides to any college. Instead, he enlisted to become a United States Marine. Standing at six foot two and weighing just about one hundred and sixty pounds soaking wet, he wasn't the most thought of to become who he was to present day. Going through Basic training, being drilled into thinking like a soldier, being taught that he was the one to stand between the very terrors of the United States and it's people. Shipping out for his first tour at the age of nineteen, Jackson was sent to many locations to help clear out the towns and keep patrol of the designated areas. After three months passed, Jackson Leopold Knight was pronounced MIA and presumed dead after a convoy of HUMVEE's were ambushed by an entire onslaught of Taliban fighters equipped with heavy weaponry and even rocket propelled grenade's. The group that made it out alive, neglected to inform that their reason for losing track of their squad member was because they had abandoned him without warning. This lead toward the man who became the legend known as "Ghost".

T̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅L̲̅ᴇ̲̅ɢ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ɴ̲̅ᴅ̲̅

2nd Lieutenant Jackson Leopold Knight, twenty-eight year old leader of an Elemental Fire Squad named "Phantom Team One". Thanks to his hard work and dedication, Jackson has now given the United States Marine Core a special operations team that ranks among some of the best special operation teams to date. Such as S.E.A.L. Team 6, Delta Force and the Joint Aviation Unit. "Phantom Team One" is a U.S. Marine component of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC). Jackson's story lead to the forming of this team, and is the reason that Jackson and his team of six hand picked soldiers, are among the most feared and dangerous special operations forces of all time. That story occurred only three months after Jackson's first deployment into Afghanistan. What started as a cowardly act by those who this young man considered his brothers in arms, ended in the legend that he has now become.

2006... Tʜʀᴇᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ ɪs ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴇᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Aғɢʜᴀɴɪsᴛᴀɴ

Jackson was on a routine patrol in a convoy of Marine's headed for a small town nestled in the Afghanistan Valley when the lead vehicle was struck by a rocket propelled grenade. At this point countless amounts of Taliban fighters with heavy weaponry attacked the four vehicle convoy of Marine's in an ambush that lasted hours and hours into the late evening. With all communication dead in the water, the squad moved without warning, fleeing to get better cover. Doing this compromised their position, and they opened themselves up to even worse of a situation, trucks with mounted heavy machine gun's pushed what was left of the Marine's back into a rather tough spot. They were able to re-establish comms and were saved by a nearby QRF(Quick Reaction Force) just in the nick of time.

Once the more able QRF eliminated the insurgent forces, they ensured the Marine's turned to base. The QRF accounted all bodies except for one, Jackson Leopold Knight. The squad he was apart of stated that they had lost track of the Marine when moving back into cover. The Commanding Officer then issued out a search for the lost Marine. The task of finding the soldier was dropped after two and a half months. Jackson Leopold Knight was pronounced M.I.A. and his loved ones received the news.

Only a week after the delivery of bad news to Jackson Knight's loved ones, headlines were plastered upon the T.V. screens across America, that the Taliban had captured seven Marine's and demanded the Untied States Government remove all soldiers from the area. To the knowledge of the United States, there was not a single soldier in that part of territory, they knew it was a death trap of a place to send any soldier. The Taliban continued to threaten and send letters to patrols of soldiers of what they would do to the hostages if the United States did not withdraw from the area in which they believed there was United States Military presence.

Only a few days after the threats were issued, S.E.A.L. Team Six lead a hostage rescue mission on the compound in which the Taliban held the seven Marine's. The S.E.A.L. Team captured and interrogated one of the Taliban Insurgents. The captured insurgent claimed that they had lost nearly twenty men over the course of the last week. He stated that the insurgent forces were finding men stabbed or shot. The insurgent also said that the men found dead, were usually ones who were not withing view of the group they were apart of. The information did not cause any alert to the high command, and they brushed the intel off off as a lie.

On the day that the Taliban insurgent was being interrogated, a Marine base only a few kilometer's from the location the ambush only a few weeks ago took place. Spotted a man, who was confirmed to be wearing old and torn up military gear, and a wrap around his head. The man was only able to get within distance of the front gates that belonged to the base before he crumbled to the ground. The Marine's brought the body back into the base, identifying it to be the beaten, cut, bruised, body of Private First Class, Jackson Knight.

When the nineteen year old returned to full health, every soldier on the base referred to him as "Ghost". After being thought of to be dead, and even having M.I.A. placed on his service record. There had already been a service held, and his gravestone even placed in Arlington National Cemetery before he returned a week after his M.IA. status was issued.

Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ Dᴀʏ
"And in later news today, the story behind the missing, Agent Dian Miles is finally revealed. During this woman's operations in the regions of Afghanistan, she was caught and kidnapped by a terrorist group that the United States has grown to see more of then it would like to. This group is now not only holding this poor American woman hostage, but has also boasted to being the ones who killed twenty-two Marine's in the process... Local Afghani's say they witnessed an intense firefight between the captors and a squad of United States Marine's in attempt to stop the armed terrorists from holding her in their compound. President Obama had this to say."

The screen cut to President Obama standing at a podium, speaking to the camera "This morning, fourteen brave Marine's were killed in a fire fight with the captor's of Agent Dian Miles. At 16:04 earlier today, after launching an operation in hopes of bringing this brave woman home, the Forward Operating Base conducting the operation lost communication with a squad of twelve Marine's... We are still currently working on a solution to bring Agent Dian Miles home safe and sound." The television would cut back to the news reporter “So now, as a United States Agent is held captive, with more than twenty of our brave Marine’s already gone… We must ask ourselves.. Who will save Dian Miles?”

Jackson sat in the back of a large C-130, his eyes studying everything he could in the folder between his gloved hands. Command had wanted to send in Jackson's entire team, but Jackson knew that wasn't an option; the group of terrorists seemed to be set to defend specifically for a team. Not one man... And definitely not the man that now closed the manila folder and stuffed it into his backpack. His cold, calculating blue eyes scanned over the interior of the C-130. Here we are... Yet again.... He thought to himself before interrupted mid thought, by the man operating the lift at the back of the large plane "Are you scared?" The man asked, now looking to Jackson who shifted his piercing eyes toward him "There's nothing worse than like feeling like a coward." Jackson paused before continuing "You never want to feel like 'I-I'm... I'm afraid, I'm scared.' That's when you start to die." Jackson responded, standing up from the bench, pulling the mask over his face, he patted the man's shoulder and starting to get ready for his jump.

Jackson checked his gear for what seemed the hundredth time. Now strapping on the parachute to his back and his backpack now strapped to his chest, he pulled the sleeve back on his arm and tapped on the screen, the forearm touch screen device lit up and he opened the radio UI. Typing in the frequency just in time "Trydent Actual to Mamba 1-1, how copy." Jackson clicked the small device against the strap on his plate carrier "Mamba 1-1 to Trydent Actual, clear copy." "Mamba 1-1, you are scheduled to insert into LZ in t-minus four mikes, how copy." "Mamba 1-1, inserted to drop location at four mikes, clear copy Trydent Actual." Jackson responded.

Jackson slid the goggles down over his eyes, the tint on them kept his eyes from being seen on the other side. The ramp operator punched the red button, the rushing air at the back of the plane, and a pitch black sky were all that accompanied the two who stood at the back of the plane. Jackson gave the man the thumbs up as soon as four minutes had passed "Good luck!" The man yelled out toward Jackson, as he lunged into the air.

Jackson's feet touched the ground shortly after he jumped, as soon as he felt the ground against his boots, his left hand pulled his Karambit and sliced the cords of the parachute free. Once packing the parachute back into it's bag, Jackson then folded the bag and placed it into his backpack, which he now was able to put on his back. His gloved hand came up and clicked the receiver once more "Mamba 1-1 to Trydent Actual, how copy?" "Clear copy Mamba 1-1, go ahead." "Mamba 1-1 to Trydent Actual, Mamba 1-1 successfully infilled -break- Mamaba 1-1 moving to OBJ Snake Pit." "Clear copy, Mamba 1-1 to OBJ Snake Pit, good luck Mamba 1-1." Jackson let go of the receiver and flipped the night vision goggles down and pressed them against his goggles which he had put on before jumping, now turning them on. His hands now taking grip of the rifle which had been held to his plate carrier by a clip on the bottom of the trigger guard, which he now released in case he needed to aim down his sites “Just another day on the job.” He said to himself, before heading off for the task ahead of him.

I̲̅ɴ̲̅s̲̅ɪ̲̅ᴅ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅T̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅M̲̅ɪ̲̅ɴ̲̅ᴅ̲̅ ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ғ̲̅ ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ ̲̅L̲̅ᴇ̲̅ɢ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ɴ̲̅ᴅ̲̅

After the Events that occurred when Jackson was nineteen, he was sent to be evaluated by an off-base psychologist by the name of Maxwell Westbrook. Maxwell was and still is one of the most brilliant minds when it comes to the topic of psychology. He graduated Valedictorian of his High School and went on to Harvard to then graduate with a PhD. When all was said and done, this was the report that Maxwell would send.

Case Study

Jackson Leopold Knight is a Caucasian male in his early twenties. He has a genius level intellect and this hinders a completely precise psychological assessment that can prove to be one hundred percent accurate. Allow me to explain why.

When Jackson applied to the Marine's he was the Valedictorian of his class and scored scores on his SAT and ACT that prove his level of intellect. His scores would have gotten him into any Ivy League school, had he chosen to do so. He instead chose to serve. He said that his reason to join was that he couldn't bare to stand idly by, while innocent people died every day. Even though he could have had a much brighter future based on his IQ level, and grades alone.

People with high intellect are sometimes the most difficult of people to study when it comes to psychological assessments, and case study's such as I have performed. Jackson does not show any signs of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), or any other mental disorders or scarring that would hinder his ability to return back to the military.

I have spoken with some of his loved one's that he visited before coming to my office, they say that they noticed nothing different with Jackson, that he only seemed more confident, more outgoing, and more of an all around complete man, rather than a shy, and neglected teenager. When I spoke to his mother over the phone, she said he was much more charming, and seemed to overall be more content with what was going on around him. I took this time in speaking to his mother to talk about Jackson's past, which would unearth something that could cause for alert.

Jackson, in short. Has never fit in to any place he's been. His father never related to him, his mother was the only one who gave him any attention, and even then, his father would bully him for accepting the only attention he ever received, because it was from his mother.

When I revisited Jackson about his choice to join the Marine's, and asked if his father not accepting him, nor really anyone else, had to do wit that, he admitted that it was the only place he felt that he would ever get any sort of companionship. He admitted to not only feeling a sense of worth after his basic training, but also feeling that he was finally where he was meant to be in life.

With all of this in mind and a lot of help from Jackson's mother, I have unearthed that Jackson shows a few traits that fall under sociopathic tendencies. Jackson has the background of a bad childhood as most sociopath's often have. The fact that he shows no emotion at times during my case study, and also seems to have no true feeling attached to the events that lead to me accessing him, does somewhat bother me. He said he felt that he just did what he had to do to survive, that he looked to the situation as it was kill or be killed.

Jackson shows traits of not being able to hold relationships together very well. Though, unlike most sociopaths, when he does hold a relationship, it seems that he does not tend to break them off, but is able to open up to those he does allow into his more private-kept thoughts and emotions. He confides in those he builds bonds with more than anything, hence why he is a good team member, and a good leader.

Sociopaths are known to be able to cover an emotion, or detail that they do not want to come out. However, there is not enough evidence from my assessment to label him a sociopath or psychopath, I cannot diagnose him as one, or make the assumption that he is hiding any trauma left over by the events he endured so far in life.

Jackson has been on leave for a year, and has had no triggered events that would show signs of PTSD, or any other mental illnesses that would deem him unfit to return to the battlefield.

I, Maxwell Westbrook, deem Jackson Knight mentally able to return back to combat.
K3QF24e.png

The Idea:

As you can see already, this roleplay has many many alleyways into a roleplay. The only question is, which alley are you going to choose? Jackson, at this point and time, is on leave, he has been given four months to give the United States Special Operations Command six names that he wants from the branches of any military, to be brought into his newly forming team. It has been three months now, and Jackson has five names. The only question is, who is his sixth choice? Could your character be that choice? I will put below, a list of possible roles that I have thought of.

• Search and Rescue Target
  • Recruit that Jackson brings into his team
  • Seasoned soldier who is brought into the team
  • Chopper pilot that usually is the one flying him and his team during missions
  • Retired Special Operator who Jack tries to convince to join him
  • A girlfriend who worries of his mental well being
  • A childhood friend who witnesses just how much he has changed
  • Anything you can think of that will fit!
Additional Ideas:
Post-Apocalypse Idea
This tale of Jackson comes in optional flavors and ways of approach. One of them is that Jackson comes home from war only to find that a new war has broken out. A war of a very very different variety, that no one was prepared for and only thought happened in video games and TV shows. The infection spread without warning (How or if it’s known where the infection started from depends on the player’s decision). Jackson is at the airport when he sees a scene of infected chasing crowds of helpless people. Through pure determination to not get pulled down by the infected, he runs for his life and makes it out in one piece.
Optional Addition
After Jackson is able to flee, he find his car in the parking lot, and drives as fast as he possibly can to get to his house: Locking down everything that he can and boarding up all of his windows. Activating his electrical fence; using whatever he can to make sure he is safe for whatever it is that faces him.
Days turned to weeks, weeks to months and Jack stayed hidden as long as he could. He made many trips into the town and went in full issue military gear. With a basement that he converted into a panic room with an underground hatch in the floor that lead to an arsenal of weapons bought when he was on leave during his time whilst still enlisted, and his gear that he was allowed to take home over the years as a special operator. Even with some of this gear he had being of a damaged state, along also the factor of Jackson being of the utmost conservativeness in his use of weapons; Opting usually to choose older rifles, rather than his more advanced weapon systems -- Jackson was able to use his natural instinct and training to make successful runs to the town to gather loot, return home, and stay hidden.

Another optional addition that blends with the above option
With all of this gear stored away (Even with some of it being in shotty or damaged condition), Jackson creates and forms a group of trained men that he is able to collect together in order to fight against bandit factions and come to aid for those who need it. This team would have a capable leader within Jackson and would operate very well; They could be called to quarantine zones to deal with rag-tag bandit groups, or be used to clear out infected areas where survivors are trapped.
This story or avenue can be approached in many different ways. So please don't hesitate to get creative if you want to shoot me an idea!
Sci-Fi Idea
This version of Jackson is used only for those who I choose or approach me with the interest of roleplaying with a version of Jackson that decided to be apart of a program conducted by the US government in the year 2020. The program was named "Project Orion". The purpose of this program was to bring some of the military's best soldiers, with the highest 'Battlefield IQ', and the highest success rates on a long list of their missions -- A brand new piece of equipment to be used on the battlefield. The piece of equipment known as a "Nano-Suit" was made to bind to the skin of the user, providing the user with an alternate life source through the technology that the suit held. While using the suit, the user would not age, nor would their body receive any permanent damage, other than the small marks of the suit binding in to their nervous system, which would easily disappear after a few weeks once out of the suit. There were a total of twenty-one attempted nano-graph's performed. The nano-graph would bind the suit to it's user, so that if any other person with a different DNA attempted to wear the suit would immediately experience cardiac arrest and die soon after attempting to wear the suit. Only one of these nano-graph's were successful of the twenty-one attempts. That was Jackson's nano-graph, the suit and Jackson's body bound as one with no problems, unlike other's who were faced with varying, fatal endings to their nano-graphing.

The nano-suit's capabilities were soon deemed by the US government as a threat to the nation and her interests. In a personal issued action straight from the oval office, the President ordered that Project Orion be ended immediately. The extensive testing of the nano-suit that Jackson cooperated proved that the technology they had created was simply too advanced for their time, and that the world was not ready to have this technology among them. In the order issued by the President at the time it stated that all failed experiments were to be disposed of, and that the one successful experiment was ordered to be preserved, it's nano-suit discharged, and in it planted a reboot sequence that only a future civilization could find out, whenever the use of this successful suit was needed. The order further added that once the reboot sequence was constructed that the suit and the man inside of it were to be capsulized and rocketed to a planet other than Earth, or the moon. Now... Somewhere... In some planet, rests a piece of technology, that even now... So far in the future, is astounding and unique... Who will find it? Will they be the victim of a more than angry inhabitant of the suit? Only time can tell. For as some don't even know that the suit exists. Maybe a group of rebels intending to steal the armor and study it, to then make more, now attempt to open the capsule and allow their greedy hands to clutch the suit... However... Will they be able to even touch the glass, before the hand of a more than alive super-soldier is clutched around their neck, making them beg mercy for the months of pain that was caused from their unsuccessful awakening of the man? Or will someone come just in time to stop them from harming him any further, and teach him of what new time he is in? Only time... Will tell.

Disclaimer: The part about him being in a testing facility/rebel camp thing can be taken out. Just talk to me about it when we start brainstorming! :D

During the time of the experiments being done under "Project Orion", Jackson endured muscle and overall body growth. They made him taller, more fast, more agile, and to add to this, put on some weight and converted it to pure military grade muscle. His new vitals are as follows:

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ:
6'8"

Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ:
285 Lbs.

Cᴀʟʟᴀʙʟᴇ Cᴀᴘsᴜʟᴇ (Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ's ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ)

Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs:

Tʜʀᴇᴇ Sᴡᴏʀᴅs
Dᴏᴜʙʟᴇ Eɴᴅᴇᴅ Sᴘᴇᴀʀ
Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ Kɴɪғᴇ
Dᴜᴀʟ Pɪsᴛᴏʟs
HAMMER .50 Pɪsᴛᴏʟ
M55 M2 Assᴀᴜʟᴛ Rɪғʟᴇ
DAEVA Assᴀᴜʟᴛ Rɪғʟᴇ
SCAR
Bᴜʟʟ-ᴘᴜᴘ SMG
Fᴜɴ-Pᴜᴍᴘ Sʜᴏᴛɢᴜɴ
Gʀᴇɴᴅᴀʟ Assᴀᴜʟᴛ Sʜᴏᴛɢᴜɴ
Pᴀɴᴛʜᴇʀ Dᴇsɪɢɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ Mᴀʀᴋsᴍᴇɴ Rɪғʟᴇ
"Sᴘʟᴀsʜ" Sɴɪᴘᴇʀ Rɪғʟᴇ
"Oʟʏᴍᴘɪᴀ" Sɴɪᴘᴇʀ Rɪғʟᴇ
"Oɴʟʏ Oɴᴇ" LMG
Pʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀ Bᴏᴡ

Mɪsᴄ:

Bᴀᴄᴋᴜᴘ/Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Aʀᴍᴏʀ (Oᴠᴇʀ Nᴀɴᴏ-sᴜɪᴛ)

This story or avenue; just like the one above, can be approached in many different ways. So please don't hesitate to get creative if you want to shoot me an idea!

His Training

Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ Rᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ:
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Kɴɪɢʜᴛ, Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ
Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Cʟᴀssɪғɪᴇᴅ
Gʀᴀᴅᴇ: O-1
D/O/B: ¦¦/¦¦/¦¦¦¦
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACTIVE GROUP: Cʟᴀssɪғɪᴇᴅ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUALIFICATIONS:

*Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Fᴏʀᴄᴇs Sᴍᴀʟʟ Uɴɪᴛ Tᴀᴄᴛɪᴄs, SUT.
*Sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ, Eᴠᴀsɪᴏɴ, Rᴇsɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ, SERE.
*U.S. SOCOM Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Sɴɪᴘᴇʀ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ, SOTIC.
*U.S. SOCOM Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ Dɪᴠᴇʀ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ.
*U.S. SOCOM Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ Dɪᴠᴇ Sᴜᴘᴇʀᴠɪsᴏʀ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ.
*U.S. SOCOM Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Pᴇʀsᴏɴɴᴇʟ Rᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ, SOPRC.
*U.S. SOCOM Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Uʀʙᴀɴ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ, SOAUC.
*U.S. SOCOM Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ Mᴇᴅɪᴄ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ, SOCM.
*U.S. SOCOM Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Tᴇᴄʜɴɪǫᴜᴇs, ASOT.
*U.S. SOCOM Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Tᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀʟ Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ, SOTAC.
*Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Fᴏʀᴄᴇs Dɪᴠɪɴɢ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ Tᴇᴄʜɴɪᴄɪᴀɴ.
*Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Fᴏʀᴄᴇs Jᴜᴍᴘ Mᴀsᴛᴇʀ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ.
*Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Fᴏʀᴄᴇs Mɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ Fʀᴇᴇғᴀʟʟ Jᴜᴍᴘᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ, HALO.
*Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Fᴏʀᴄᴇs Pᴇʀsᴏɴɴᴇʟ Rᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ
*Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Fᴏʀᴄᴇs Mᴀsᴛᴇʀ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴇʀ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ.
*Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Fᴏʀᴄᴇs Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Sɪᴛᴇ Exᴘʟᴏɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ.
*Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Fᴏʀᴄᴇs Tᴇᴄʜɴɪᴄᴀʟ Sᴜʀᴠᴇɪʟʟᴀɴᴄᴇ.
*Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Fᴏʀᴄᴇs Uɴᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Wᴀʀғᴀʀᴇ Dᴇsɪɢɴ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ.
*Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Fᴏʀᴄᴇs Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Uʀʙᴀɴ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ, SFAUC.
*Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Fᴏʀᴄᴇs Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴇᴄᴏɴɴᴀɪssᴀɴᴄᴇ, Tᴀʀɢᴇᴛ Aɴᴀʟʏsɪs
-Exᴘʟᴏɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴɪǫᴜᴇs Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ. SFARTAETC.
*Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ (Aʀᴍʏ), OTC.
*Bᴀsɪᴄ Tᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴀʟ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ.
*Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Tᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴀʟ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Cᴏᴜʀsᴇ.

Your character could be: Anything! As long as the pull into the story! So please, if you like this story, rate it! Even better, shoot me a PM and tell me your ideas! I will eagerly await both response, feedback, and PM's about the roleplay from all!

Just another side note: If you see people responding to my threads, don't let them coming before you discourage you! Sometimes the roleplay's fall through, sometimes stuff happens! So if you're interested, don't hesitate cause a bunch of people have posted before you! :D

Last edited:
Still looking for someone!

Added another section to his profile and still looking for a roleplay! :D

Still looking for some peeeps!

Still looking for replies!

Still looking!

Still looking!
So... I'd like to take this on but is there a more condensed version? I know that you worked so hard to write all of what is above but it's a bit intimidating if I may be so bold. :P

So... I'd like to take this on but is there a more condensed version? I know that you worked so hard to write all of what is above but it's a bit intimidating if I may be so bold. :P
Heh, sadly I can't just put a TL;DR to this, it's all worthy info!

Reactions: Librarian
*whistles* This is one big chunk of info. But I think i've swallowed it down pretty well. Shoot me a PM if you still looking, we can talk it through and see if i'm a good rp partner for you :3

Hey everyone! Still looking for some play! I'd say I'm more looking for the Military avenue of play if possible! A lot of people have taken up the Post-apocalypse side of things! :o

Hey! Still looking for a play partner! It seems most of who replied have dropped on the play D:

Looking for something more.. Military sided with Jackson at the moment! :D

Looking still for someone interested!

Last edited:
Still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.