Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Post Apocalyptic, Horror, Epic, Realistic
Hey. I'm Jack. I started RPing back in 2014, mostly on Figment (RIP). I came over to Iwaku a few months ago. I consider myself quite experienced. I usually write at least three or four paragraphs for each post. Really depends on the partner and how much I'm getting in return, you know. I'm searching for long term partners who will partake in quality RPs with me. I ask that all partners meet the following qualifications:

Post at least two paragraphs.
Be aggressive and contribute to the plot.
Possess a mastery of the English language.
Be open to R-rated Rps and all that such an RP would entail.
Be consistent. Post at least once every day or couple of days. I'm very flexible on this, however. Life gets in the way, and should always be of more concern than some RP online with a guy you've never met before.
I think that's about it. Um, just be a decent person?

(I am mostly comfortable with playing males.)

Here are some plots I've thought up.

PLOT A: Post Apocalyptic Private Detectives

You live in the town of Remington, Nevada, a rundown little settlement in the midst of the Nevadan Wasteland. You're seeking work, and hear talk of an eccentric detective who is seeking a partner/secretary/caretaker to work with him (and keep him in place) as he works through every day cases and tries to solve mysteries in the wasteland. Perhaps you meet him and realize you know the detective. Or not. Who knows. All sorts of scenarios are possible, and it has potential to be a fun RP, I think.

PLOT B: Escape from Hell

You are dead. Sorry. And you're in hell. Maybe you're supposed to be here, maybe not. All you know is, you want out. But the only way out is to defeat the Thirteen Kings of Hell, who guard the exits. You are resigned to your fate, but you meet another soul, one who definitely belongs in hell, who wants to escape. One soul cannot possibly defeat the demons. But two of you? Perhaps you have a chance. All hell is guaranteed to break loose in this RP. Sorry, I had to.

PLOT C: Blood Money

Diamonds aren't forever, but suffering is. In Tanzania, thousands are sold into essentially slavery to mine for precious jewels. You were sent here to investigate these allegations, but your plane is shot down by a mysterious assailant and you are the only survivor on your team of investigators. You are rescued by an American man who has lived in Tanzania for years, and whose son was recently kidnapped by the slavers. You decide to team up to bring down these corrupt miners, and free the people of Tanzania.

These are the three plots I'm craving right now. I'll put some pairings that I might like here in a little bit. But yeah. I like these three plots a lot. That is all.

Hello there! I'm Shelby. Though the color of my name suggest that I have not been on this website in a while (which is very well true) I am trying to make a comeback to this place as I'm finished with school and searching for a good job.

Aside from that, I really like the idea of two of your plots and think that the two of us could have the potential to create some interesting stories. I'd be really interested in rping either Blood Money, or Escape from Hell. If you need a writing sample from me, I'd be willing to give one. So just let me know. Thanks!

Hello there! I'm Shelby. Though the color of my name suggest that I have not been on this website in a while (which is very well true) I am trying to make a comeback to this place as I'm finished with school and searching for a good job.

Aside from that, I really like the idea of two of your plots and think that the two of us could have the potential to create some interesting stories. I'd be really interested in rping either Blood Money, or Escape from Hell. If you need a writing sample from me, I'd be willing to give one. So just let me know. Thanks!
Please PM me and we can discuss characters and plot.