Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
[Post] Apocalyptic, Supernatural, Fantasy, Sci-fi

THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS! 2016 can't come fast enough. Who else is literally jizzing their pants now?!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. IT'S GONNA BE ON ADULT SWIM!? YASSSSSSSS!

82700-america-fuck-yeah-gif-Colbert-BnrR.gif

Reactions: Esmeray
That's funny, the hubby and I just started re-watching the old series the other day. O__O Cool.

Who else is literally jizzing their pants now?!
Literally no one.

I'm reminded to finish the series. It always gets started but somehow I never finish it. Art style alone was enough to captivate me.

I never watched it, but I remember the Star Wars series he did over a decade ago. That was some good shit.

OMG IM SO FUCKING EXCITED LIKE YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOO IDEA!!!!!

Jack was such a big part of my child hood growing up. I would visit my grandparents house every saturday just so me and my grandfather could watch the show together. When I could not visit them, we would remind each other to watch via phone, and then we would talk about it the following day. This was the show that really aided in my grandfather and I becoming really close when I was younger. I'm very happy to see them finally returning to adult swim....

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
OMG IM SO FUCKING EXCITED LIKE YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOO IDEA!!!!!

Jack was such a big part of my child hood growing up. I would visit my grandparents house every saturday just so me and my grandfather could watch the show together. When I could not visit them, we would remind each other to watch via phone, and then we would talk about it the following day. This was the show that really aided in my grandfather and I becoming really close when I was younger. I'm very happy to see them finally returning to adult swim....
That's absolutely adorable.

My grandpa used to play Jet Force Gemini together the same way.

/heartwarmed

• Bucket of Rainbows
That's absolutely adorable.

My grandpa used to play Jet Force Gemini together the same way.

/heartwarmed

Haha yeah, my grandfather and I also bonded over the NASCAR racing game I had for the ps3. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.