ƿѧɲԀօяѧ'ʂ ۷ıʟʟѧɢɛ

There was a fight between Slain and Ulrik. I lost ; _ ;

I hope it's not too late for me to join?

Name: Demitri

Looks:
tumblr_m5svr5aySn1qh1x6ko1_500.png

Type: Demon

Teammates: Demitri works alone, but anyone that can gain his trust and understand he is not completely evil, can become his companions.

Powers:

Blood Manipulation.

~Demitri can manipulate the blood of others, and his own blood, to create powerful magic attacks that can both posess, infect, and break down any of his enemies. The blood he manipulates is near boiling hot, and once he forms them into attacks and shapes and ranged projectiles, the blood can grow hotter depending on how much blood Demitri absorbs. Demitri cannot entirely perform world class attacks without sacrificing his own blood or the blood of others, but he can do some minor damage.~

The Dark Arts of Phantasmo

~Demitri can materialize into a shadow in daylight and at night. However, if he uses this power in the day it drains his energy and he cannot use it again until night falls. When he uses this power in the night, he can literally shift into anyone's shadow and take temporary control of them. He can also manipulate the power of darkness and shadows to forge fear induced attacks that strike fear into those he hits using various projectiles and shadow weapons. If his enemies are strong willed and courageous, he can sacrifice some of his blood to cause the shadow attacks to severely hurt his foes.~

Weapon(s): His fangs, claws, and his blood and darkness energy manipulation powers.

Attachments

• tumblr_m5svr5aySn1qh1x6ko1_500.png
    tumblr_m5svr5aySn1qh1x6ko1_500.png
    378.3 KB · Views: 1
I am interested, but can a human have special powers too?

Well, if you're going to be a hunter like my characters you have access to weapons and training. Otherwise I can't answer that.