ƿѧɲԀօяѧ'ʂ ۷ıʟʟѧɢɛ

I'll put a CS up later, when it's not 2AM. >...<

~Guardians

Name: Ayame

Looks:
blondes%20guns%20dogs%20sniper%20rifles%20anime%20girls%201680x1050%20wallpaper_wallpaperbeautiful_26.jpg

Creature: Half Wolf

Protect one human(please put name) or all?: Ulrik Ivo

Powers: Ice. Can negate some fire, shoot spikes of ice, make daggers out of ice.

Weapon(s):

Sniper Rifle:
cheytac_m200_intervention_l2.jpg

Sidearms:
20120324153300!G18_menu_icon_MW3.png

~Humans
Name: Ulrik Ivo

Looks:
Tacterrian_Sniper_by_McGibs.jpg

Personal Guardian?: Ayame

Weapon(s):
Sniper Rifle:
cheytac_m200_intervention_l2.jpg

Sidearm:
nightshrike-tfb.jpg

Hey I'm online for a few hours tonight! You should wake up your characters first so we can get them moving!

What era is this? I thought it was medievil..

No, it's kind of modern but just older buildings, and older clothing. Things like that. Hence "modern fantasy"

Guess I should read more carefully.. Now I have to rethink my characters..

Hey once you "rethink your characters' a good place to jump in is really anywhere the foursome of demons are really. Because demons screwing shit around are good to..fight? or talk with? or whatever?

I have an idea, long as they're in a forest.

They're just on the edge of the forest, trying to climb up some hills that give them bad vibes

This almost fits a story im writing. I know this'll screw withthe idea a bit but would half breeds be aloud?

Uhm, what kinds of halfbreeds? Like if its for a guardian/demon then you still have to pick a side, but you can have kind of a bipolar kind of thing, where the guardian can get a little evil and likes to see people hurt, or a demon feels remorse. That would be fine if that's what you're asking.

That would certainly baffle my characters.

Uhm, no, probably not any human halfbreeds. That would be hard to work with.