J A M E S O N || A C A D E M Y ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i realize that i posted this in the sign up thead. my questions was;

I am interested in making one or two female, but there are already alot of characters already. Is it heavily unbalanced already or will it be okay? One of my faceclaims will be Boa Kwon

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I think it's pretty much equal. From what I can see 14 male and 14 female characters?

• Love
thats great, i am currently working on my CS right now. I should be done by tomorrow.

Reactions: D O L L
Again, to anyone who has, please DO NOT talk in the Sign-Ups thread.
Please delete your previous messages as well, unless you're going to change them into character sheets.

Again, to anyone who has, please DO NOT talk in the Sign-Ups thread.
Please delete your previous messages as well, unless you're going to change them into character sheets.
Maybe you should make a new sign up? And everyone can just move their chars over to there, mines I haven't done yet but should have up tomorrow. Would be easier, since now I think everyone knows now to speak in the sign up anymore.

• Love
Sorry >.<! will be deleting my extra posts. was there anything off about my CS though?

Reactions: D O L L
I was going to ask about that myself, I don't wish to be rather jumpy or anxious at that but are our CS going to be accepted or denied any time soon?

are we still doing this? Im really looking forward to doing this RP

Status
Not open for further replies.